Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 May Long Weekend/Kelowna - 5,6,7,8 Heyyyy Baby, I wanna know........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
disregard

hmmmmm....ok, feeling stupid now as I've just answered the first of my two questions. 64. :(

fukc, I'm bored. Can you tell?????

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
huntin' season

Originally posted by Skip

Please ensure you're hunting licence has been updated, and your "weaponry" is in good working order. I suggest a mild analgesic to be used whilst stunning your chosen cougar prey, unless of course, you're going for the BIG game. :D

personally skip, I'm going for some bigger, older game. In that case, I highly recommend 500CC's of African Elephant tranquilizer.....I find that drops then pretty quick. Make sure you loosen them up first with a few glasses of crown & coke first, or else the shock from the tranquilizer might be too much.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cougars, not again!

After a recent outing with the lads I've decided to stay away from the big game. A rather large cougar nearly dragged me off my bar stool and back to her lair. This was no regular cougar, she was smart, I wasn't sure if I was hunter or hunted. First she enticed me with tequila body shots, then she showed me some secret body pierceings. Feeling dazed and confuzed from the hour long sesssion of body shots off her breasts, she saw weakness and pounced. Thank God I struggled free, it was tuff though she was BIG, no HUGE. I believe skip had a run in with the same cougar in Merrit music fest, he however wasn't so lucky:(

What's all this talk of drink and dancing? I have decided to impose a curfew of midnight. I will be sitting up in the lobby waiting, (does that bring back any memories).:rolleyes:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
re surrey dropping out

Surrey are out, I have to say I am disappointed. I was looking forward to getting back together with the lads, it would have been a good laff. Especially when we were just getting stuck into the meat of the nightlife and all the surrey kiddies had to leave to make it back for curfew.:D Maybe this year KNVB being a bonafied starter would be a rebel and push the envelope a tad. You have come a long way my son, the force is strong in you, but you never figured out a way to avoid the lobby. Punishment.. nay starty or genital cuff, me tinks Davie like the genital cuff.
With surrey being out we have some new additions:p Dobbin, Hjorth, Haab, and Drayson. Who wants Dobbin in there room?:confused:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
can't recall

Originally posted by cainy
I believe skip had a run in with the same cougar in Merrit music fest, he however wasn't so lucky:(

I'm pleading the 5th on this one....................besides, she was a good 5 lbs. lighter then. :eek:

rickshaw

Mar 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
let me tell you about kelowna women

I read Sage's post that priming the cougars with crown and coke would help out. Actually Sage, save your money. Simply providing Joe's Backyard Rye and President's Choice cola will suffice.

There is also a meeting for the local cougs this Thurs. This is where they get together and look over "mug" shots from previous tournys. Apparently Skip is high on the list for this year's group. Unfortunately word has travelled down the Connector and Skip has been placed in the 16+ size group for this year.
Cainy escaped the "large" group but did slip into the "her face was on fire but put out with a hammer" group.
And as always, Sage will be in the dumb and dumber group, once again snagging cougar babes, somehow fooling them into thinking he's A) good looking, B) good in bed and C) shoulder pads are in again this season.

See you soon.

Rickshaw

.......ok, 24 guys, 70 minutes games, i'm old, let's see.......... 4 minutes per game. wow, better go under the pear's curfew.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rickshaw

Hey buddy just cause your wife fell for the backyard booze and cheap mix doesn't mean they all do. I don't think we will be 24, Bey man has dropped out, his hammy is dodgy. I also believe he has no backbone:D
Are you in for the nights out or is it just to the pitch and straight home to change nappys?
As far as the category you placed me in. I'll have you know I've turned over a new leaf no more pissin about I only go with 10s from now on:rolleyes: Can't wait to get there.
ps I don't have a draw yet see if you can get one and e-mail me shitbreath.

rickshaw

Mar 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy

I will partake (that means join in) in some night life Mr Cain, but probably not all 3 nights. Remember, I'm isolated here and am not used to being up past 10:00.
I'll see what I can do in regards to the draw, fcukface, but don't hold your breath.

Looking fwd to seeing some familiar faces, even yours!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Qucik skip your getting your ASS KICKED. Someone help the poor lad out. After all he does play for PAU. He could use all the help he can get. :rolleyes:

Have fun this weekend and tell Sage to leave a few cougers for next year. Cainy, I want to see the video when you return.

While I'm over there we can all meet and you can pay me for the WC pools your going to enter. Click on my signature.

Good Luck guys your the best. ;)

rickshaw

Mar 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb

merely annoying???
awwww come on man. that's just not right.
being your elder, surely you can do something about that title.

come on blondie, don't make me beg.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's all about the posts......

Ricksaw, you're right you are more than just "merely annoying" you are down right irritating. Buy a TTP world cup pool and I'll put in a good word for you. ;) Ask Cainy for a stamp when he gets up there. I'll pay him back later.

Did you at least vote for skip? It's the least you could do. Actually 12 posts seems to be the least you can do. :rolleyes:

Keep posting

rickshaw

Mar 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kelowna - 5,6,7,8 Heyyyy Baby, I wanna know........

I just wanted to say it was a pleasure to once again step onto the pitch with so many quality peeps. Great to see Skip, Sage, Aves, Mac, Dirk, Teddy, Cuds, Rusty, Davey, Petie, Cars, Hill and Angie. Also great to play with the likes of Murray, Hos, and all the other lads.
Congrats to PAU for taking home the gold this Kelowna Long Weekend. The 3-0 spanking surely made for a long ride home for the Edmonton Italians.

I endured my long, 5 minute, drive home and hope that all you others made it home safely as well.

Sorry if I missed anyone, but it was great to play and see all of you guys this weekend. See you soon,

Rickshaw

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh ya baby!

Cheers lads. Just wanted to say thanx to the boys for some impressive performances on and off the pitch. I think our stamina and numbers gave us the edge this weekend. It was great to escape from real world with ya all for a few days:rolleyes: but it's nice to be home.
Peace Arch United 3 Edmonton Italia 0 in the final. I swear those lads comb there hair with a pork chop.
Kelowna tourney 2002 champs PAU baby:D

rickshaw

Mar 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
cainy

ooops, i see i did forget to say thanks to one person. you! :eek:

thanks a lot for having me mike. it was fun to see and play with the boys again. sorry i omitted you in my first post. silly rickshaw.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
surprised!

Another chapter in the "Kelowna May Long Weekend" horror story :), and Peace Arch United's first championship title. Well done boys! It was a priviledge and an honour doing battle with you all on the pitch..........and at the shooter bar this past weekend. :D I'm surprised though....not that we won it all, but at how easy it was for me to kick my fellow countrymen this weekend. Must'a been a looooooong ride to Edmonton! Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa baby. :)

Roxy tonight????

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
long ride indeed

those greasy wops deserved what they got.

Scene 1: (In the E. Italia changing room)

Luigi: Hey, who's got the Dippitty-Doo gel?
Gino: Yo, I'm usin' it.
Guido: Go easy on it, I only brought 8 liters of it today
Gino: **** you.

Scene 2 : (Half-time, down 2-0, Italia huddle)

Coach: We're losin' assholes
Gino: Who's got the Dippity-Doo?

Sagejustjealoushedoesn'thavelonggreasyhair

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone Got A Liver?

Wow!
I am still drinking water today (Wednesday) tring to get rid of this dry mouth. That's it, I'm off the piss until Thursday! Hey Skip, How are the shoes, did the dwarf dance ruin the good Italian leather? Hey Sage, do you want another smokie? Dirkman, Gum?
Heeeeey, Heeey, Baby
Oooh, Aah,
I want to knoooow,
If you'll be my girl....

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thursday?

You Irish donkey the game was tuesday, we lost 6 to 1 and played with eight men. But you are forgiven cause you were fantastic this weekend:rolleyes: I can't remember the last time we played six games in six days, I'm to old for this crap;)

pumper

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great trip to Kelowna boy's..........it was fun a fun weekend !
Wow how time's change......4 years ago I met my wife in the tourney now 4 years later I return married with a 5 month old daughter in tow........nice to see some of the boy's haven't changed....CARSON !! :D
My 37 year old legs are still recuping from that game on Tuesday, it's been 4 years since I played 90 minutes:(
Thanks Cainy for bringing ALL the boys together for another kick at the can.....it was a breath of fresh air to play in a non-political environment, where we went to drink and be with the lads, and just happen to play some soccer....and all show up in the final to walk away with $1,000 to boot.

:p

Cheers
Dave

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
good times....

well, seeing how the feedback about the kelowna tourney has been great, may I officially through the Kamloops tourney out there? Maybe people who are interested and can make it in August can let Cainy know sometime.

As for myself, I'm kinda dissapointed in the cougar-huntin' up in kelowna...........not nearly enough sightings, and when we did locate one it was tough to get a clear shot.

Other than that, kelowna was a blast.......again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0