Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 Over-30's Cup (the last one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The red card in this case was a "deliberate" hand ball. Again, rather questionable but that is beginning to sound mundane(sp) isn't it?

I'm really not a hothead although that did used to be my achilles heel. The foul I committed yesterday had nothing to other than being a little too aggressive in the box and the guy capitalizing on it.

Of course we'll shake your hands after the game. We did shake the Peace Arch hands, but on an individual basis. No line, that is all. The hip hip hooray thing is plain silly but we have some advent supporters of this spectacle. Hughes is one of them.

Yes, it wouldn't look good, me kicking you while you are enjoying a bevvie on the sideline. A knee of a 65 year old? Geez Peter, I didn't need to hear that. I can only imagine what age my knees fall into. If my doctor starts throwing around numbers like that, I'll plug my ears.

I will not fuel the fire and state my predictions for the match. I will say we will try our hardest and that is all my parents ask of me. :)

Good luck Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater, had a wife but wouldn't beat her.

sillyrabbit

Aug 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ballbaby

I never said anything of the kind nor did I hear anyone say anything to the effect, the only response was to your teams complaining but nothing like" he is going to get you next, Spiro" in the fact the only thing I said about entire issue was " cant you handle it" which was directed at you...

Im sorry if you thought the move was classless but the player didnt play for 4 games, a team imposed suspension, Im sorry but we did not pick the draw or who we would play next. Maybe he shouldnt have played, but it sure had an effect, almost got us back in the game, he is a member of our team and yes he did something stupid but we are going to play our guys regardless of your opinion...

As far as our players not liking the sub, bigtoes wasnt too impressed but more to do with getting attacked by every player on Surrey United, it wasnt his call it was mine, Im sure there were other guys that thought he should sit out the game but we all make decisions

Surrey United played very well today and completely dominated the first half, Peace arch had chances and would have been a great last 10 minutes if scored on second pk.. oh well Surrey Deserved the win, but you might want to tell Murray if he is mad at someone he shouldnt run the goalie and Hamilton, run the guy your mad at...

good luck in the semis, and Ballbaby you might want to get the wax out of ears...

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know what I heard sillyrabbit and that's that. I don't want to make this bigger than it is. I really thought he was suspended for good. Just a little shocked to see him sauntering on to the pitch.

I'm concentrating on the next game. I mean this is O'30's after all.

sillyrabbit

Aug 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ears

Fair enough, but I didnt say it, so If you heard it , it was from someone else,

As much as I tease you and call you the Butcher, I wouldnt say something like that... I may cause shyte but I am still bigtoes brother and your not Aves :)

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh my god!!!!

OK OK I missed the second PK. Will I never hear the end of it? Aves, Ballbaby, Sillyrabbit, leave me alone to wallow in my misery!!! Don't blame me for everything! Man you guys are awful critical of poor poor olde 5bt. Somebody call the
WAAAA-bulance for me!!!;)

SU 3
PA 1

A well deserved win for SU. They are the team to beat and you have to attack them relentlessly, to even get a tie, let alone a win. They are the best Over 30 team in BC!!!! Period!!!! Great team. They just keep winning despite everything. Players suspended, hurt, missing, coaching other teams, only elevev health, through it all they keep winning. What can you say, but shite????? I'm going with them to win the Provincial's. Sorry Peter, but it's true, and I'll be watching them play the rest of their games...Good Luck and thanks for a great season, it's always fun to try and beat the BEST......

On another note:

I have to admit I have the utmost respect for all the SU players except maybe two. They will remain un-named and it really doesn't matter anyway. It's my problem and there is plenty of history with these guys. One of these A-holes, I gave rides to and from SFU years ago. I thought we where friends, but I was wrong...It's too bad because I am the type of fellow who gets along with everybody, including Ballbaby:D. We all know how hard it is to get along with him.....Anyways just a rant I thought I wanted to take.....:confused:

5BT looking forward to summer league and chasing the 19 year olds on the pitch.....

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: oh my god!!!!

Originally posted by 5bigtoes
They are the best Over 30 team in BC!!!!

5BT looking forward to summer league and chasing the 19 year olds on the pitch.....

Ballbaby, Aves and all: enjoy your day in the sun.;)

RF looking forward to having a laugh and a pint with the SU and PA guys this summer. (While we dominate the league of course) :D

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's the point?

5BT's,

Maybe you're right, I'll call the guys and tell them there's no use, not to bother to show up. We'll just hang out and talk about what could have been...if we'd been playing any other team in BC.

Ballbaby, you'll probably get a call from the BCSA or somebody telling you you're through in a default. The Westside boys know when they're beat.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe you're right, I'll call the guys and tell them there's no use, not to bother to show up. We'll just hang out and talk about what could have been...if we'd been playing any other team in BC.

Peter. LOL! Hilarious. My wife was standing over my shoulder reading your post and she is still laughing.

No worries buddy, I know (we know) we'll be in for a game. 5bt's is way too nice, always has been. I've known him for a long time and they don't come much nicer than him.

But hey, Peter, if you really don't want to show up, I must trust your judgement. Ho hum, there goes the scotch! :rolleyes:

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
parting shot

Hey toes,
Thanks for the words of support but if you want to throw in a parting shot about A-holes on our team maybe you shouldn't be Guy Smiley in our room after the game...just a thought:rolleyes: ...when it comes down to it, you may not like some of the words that were thrown your way (I'm not sure who/what you are referring to), but unfortunately your whole team is somewhat tarred with the same brush by your decision to keep the guy on your team and play him against us. It's hard to have the same respect for your club and that's probably why things may have got personal. It's hard to disassociate you from your club and although you said it wasn't your decision I think you are all culpable to some degree.

I've got nothing against you personally...and part of your charm and class is the comraderie you encourage amongst all players on all teams. The famous incident really stands out as something that none of us should tolerate , or make excuses for, no matter who we play for. I guess some of our boys took offense because of that...after all, as Ballbaby said " it is over 30's"...we all should know better and expect a little more of each other :cool:

See you on the pitch and in the beer gardens:D :D

header

Mar 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I felt Surrey played a terrific game on Sunday. I think that the classless act that "SILLY RABBIT" pulled by putting on Sean was disgusting. I guess that is why sillyrabbit is just usually sitting on the sidelines playing soccer wannabe! I feel sorry for the rest of the lads on PA who had to hang there heads at the disgrace of there team by putting on a hot head who looked like a total baffon! (The display in the box for the penalty!) If they really thought surrey would sacrfice a red for that wanker then they really dont have brains. Well done Surrey you all showed class where as PA looked like a bunch of horses ass.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
here we go again!

give header is back, I thought we got rid of her ass. :D

I can't sit at this computer to much longer my ass is still bleeding from the weekend:rolleyes:
We still have a shot at revenge in Kelowna though, sad to hear ballbaby won't be making the trip. The young lads on my side will be relieved the Greek won't be there, I hear Greeks like the buggery.:D

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK,

That is one of only two "fat" guys we have on our team. I'll tell you what though, I'd put my money on the "fat" guy in a Cooper run anyday.

Now about the "bald" guy, that's another story.

Iwonderwhothesecondfatguyis.....hmmmmm?:rolleyes:

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby,

So has the Surrey Untied debacle spilled over to your team? I think the whole breaking wind thing is a ruse to try and throw the various Westside teams SU is playing into a false sense of security about the dissarray their opponents will be in.

I can tell you it's not going to work. We're as dysfunctional a club as there is! We've got petty issues that go back decades dividing teams. We've got guys who'll spit in your beer after training when your back is turned and whisper innuendos about your "right" or "left" preference when you're not around. Don't even get me started on the Westside Women, they're worse.

So you can tell your cronies to call off the dogs, we are not fooled...oh yeah, you guys are home team so you should bring out some alternate uni's as well this weekend.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK, not only do you have to be fat to play 0-30s, you have to bald too.

All you fcuking bald and fat guys make me laugh.

Gone fishin'

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bald guys

There's only two bald guys on SU...and the lad in the pic is the other one...(see previous link) ...Davey Wyatt - the man marking machine. Dave has been a strong defensive force for SU down the stretch.:cool:
Look's like a great weekend for a few games.
I heard the Firemen are playing Delta Metro in one of the over 35 semi's ...a rematch from the over 35 final last year.

Aves (the other bald guy)

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bald guys

Don't forget I'll be at your game on the weekend, so bring your money for summer league registration , we do have a bald guy quota at Pau. Kelly sneaks in under the wire but his wingers are definately dropping back into midfield.
good luck lads

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aves,

I'm not taking anything personally, just as I said, I was having one of those rants, raves, quibbles, you know letting off some steam. I did make mention that it's my problem, didn't I?????
...BTW, I like to be friendly it's easier that way, with all the shite I see on a daily basis, it's nice to chat and have a good gab with everyone.

Peter,

Don't show save yourselves the gas!!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0