Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 RRSL Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Playoffs

Thursday, August 8th - Quarter Finals
A Soccer Imports v. Richmond United A @ M. Steeves #1
B Firemen v. Westside Knights @ South Arm #1
C Club Ireland v. Delta United A @ Association Park
D Binger’s Army v. WFC Rangers @ M. Steeves #2

Thursday, August 15th - Semi Finals
1 Winner Game A v. Winner Game C @ Association Park
2 Winner Game B v. Winner Game D @ M. Steeves #1

Thursday, August 17th - Final
Winner Game 1 v. Winner Game 2 @ Association Park

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh my...

Thursday, August 8th - Quarter Finals
A Soccer Imports v. Richmond United A @ M. Steeves #1

Riggy, you gonna show-up this time :confused: :eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let me field this one......

Riggy, you gonna show-up this time

No, he is not. That is far too close to the start of training camp and he is not allowed to get injured. He will be there in spirit though, I'm sure. :)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
actually...

He was there, but didn't appear to be on the field, although he was...hmmmmmm:eek:

I assume the same thing will happen this Thurs too:p

Cappy, I agree he shouldn't be playing, Riggs is spreading himself a little thin these days:rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually...

... I will be there.

I need the warmup for Saturday's first training session. The Idiots should not look for another casual performance from, erm, Notty :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm on an Idiot warpath today... Animal is gonna wish he had one of them Tall Ships shoved up his arse because that's how unpleasant he's going to feel at the end of the night :D

~RegsonanIdiotwarpath.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually......

I'm on an Idiot warpath today... Animal is gonna wish he had one of them Tall Ships shoved up his arse because that's how unpleasant he's going to feel at the end of the night

Everyone will feel like an idiot by the time you get to Manoah Steves. It is truly a fcuking zoo down here, all the way from Francis. There is not ONE spot available for parking around Manoah Steves as of now(I tried a short cut that took me 15 minutes to get to my place) and I doubt there will be one at 6:00-6:30. I am not joking when I say you should leave at 5:00 if you want to get to Steves by 6:15. I thought the July 1st Canada Day festivities were bad. They are nothing compared to this fcuking Tall Shipmania.

On a positive note, myself and my neighbors are profiting nicely(illegally) from the scukers who are willing to pay $10 just to park in our vicinity. I can squeeze 6 cars, while some of the neighbors have already pulled in around $140.

Sorry, to get back on topic, Soccer Imports will be the Idiots, if the players arrive on time. I'm actually looking forward to going a quiet route through the tunnel for our game.....:)

Captain

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
try this one on...

How about having a city of Richmond event sign pointing right in your fricken drive-way "Special Event Parking" -tons of people turning in:rolleyes: L.O.L.

Back to topic...
Strike it up Regsi :)

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Idiots should not look for another casual performance from, erm, Notty

Well said Regs...Notty's been resting all day. A little massage therapy in the morning followed by a high carb lunch.

~Notty'sImportsreadyforpaybackfromlastweek

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moving on...

Idiots 1
Imports 2

The Idiots did well in the first 20 or so as we decided to keep hitting the fcuking long-ball. Settled down and Mosh managed to slot one from about 25.

The second half started the same way the first ended with us playing better. Art missed a sitter but then made up for it later to make the score 2-0.

The Idiots started pushing and all we could do was defend for about the last 20 minutes of the game. They pulled one back with about a minute to go.

A lot of moaning going on but I'll leave it at that. Except for some tosser on the sideline trying to wind me up with some sort of shout about posting on the internet and that swarmy cokcsucker in the middle of the park for the Idiots... I think his name was Will or something.

He's a cnut if I ever saw one :D

~Regs.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club Ireland 3 Delta United 2

That was the score at the half and a pretty uneventful second half. So, Club Ireland will be playing the Imports at Association Park next Thursday and the Captain is looking forward to lacing them up against league's top team. That is, if Club Ireland want a 33 year old washed up player, who has no mobility.....

Captain

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe Captain should suit up as a defender because Club I's backline was shoc-king last night. Only some magical saves by their keeper kept them in it. I'm thinking that they have to be much better next week.

ODwhoisjusttellingwhathesaw

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

That is, if Club Ireland want a 33 year old washed up player, who has no mobility.....
I know I have signed for the hoops but let's make one thing clear... I will be playing for the Imports on Thursday.

Glad to have that cleared up,

~RegswhothinkstheCaptainwasabitharshonmylackofmobility.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He knows I'm talking about me. I guess Regs is 33 but he is in the prime of his career, so it was obviously directed towards myself. Now I'm confused. I guess age does that to you....

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

"......and that swarmy cokcsucker in the middle of the park for the Idiots... I think his name was Will or something. "

He's a cnut if I ever saw one

~Regs.

Charming!
:)

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Capt,
I can't believe it One Dart might actually have a valid point. Our Back-line was shocking to say the least. Maybe you are just the guy to sort it out?

But whatever you do don't hurt Regs we might actually need him to play a little bit this upcoming year. Can't hurt our free agent signing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0