Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2003-2004 Predictions, Results & Post-Game Discussion Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No soup for the Manager is good

Too much soup would make the playing/coach/manager an even slower boy.

:p

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
reccos,

there is only one playing/coach/manager on our team and his name is watcher... and he's even slower. I may be on the wrong side of 200lb (not for long), but I hope my touch and nutmegging ability can compensate for my temporary lack of lightning speed....what's it like being 110lbs reccos?:D

me likes soup!!!:)

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who said it is the wrong side? I'm 200 plus and it makes me more then effective in most sports. To give the under 200 pounders some insight on how weight can be an advantage...imagine running through a group of kindergarten kids at full speed...just watch them fly. It definitely gives you a sense of empowerment. Especially when you knock guys your size around, like when I nailed the Manager in ice hockey last year. "Plump! Keep your head up!"

And careful Manager, the Watcher actually has some speed, just no endurance. :D

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
oops, I almost forgot my predictions:

Shaheen over Norvan (close one- Norvan with two ties already)

Westside ties City FC (this is a result I don't predict, but want...make it happen boys!)

PGR over Persia (battle of the bottom feeders);)

NK over Nomads (Battle of the Bulge - 5th & 6th)

Alemania over Bombastic (another close affair)

Watcher over the Manager in a fifty yard dash (although neither make it to the finish line)

:D

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The example was one of physics and not intimidation. But I suppose your right in that the two often go hand in hand in sports....

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Manager

It's Johannesburg that's the murder capital, Cape Town is about the calmest in the country(depending on the neighbourhood) And I never play in the traffic other than the 18:cool:

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Angryman,

That woman walked in and you disappeared for about two hours! Well.... how did it go? Did you manage to slide tackle her?

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Yomama!
Watcher over the Manager in a fifty yard dash (although neither make it to the finish line)

Uh...how about, I reverse flick the ball from behind up and over myeslf and yomama standing at the 18, dash behind a stunned yomama, take it down off my thigh and blast the ball past mcdirty before it hits the ground....:eek:

there, I did it...I posted that move at practice that you wished I didn't.

I'll even mention the context for you....yomama was only going 25% in the drill...:D nonetheless...

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
...take it down off my thigh and blast the ball past mcdirty before it hits the ground....

too easy! have any better tricks?

eagerly awaiting mcdirty's clueless retort...can picture it already. come on then..

G

Goodtimes

...............ohhhhhhhh baby, I am back! I flirted with the idea of retirement, but after reading some of the verbal diarrhea posted from a few of you incompetent meatheads, I decided that it was probably best I set some of you morons straight. I would just like to issue a few "heads up" warnings to the following:

1) Yomama - whose mama should be named yo-yo mama for the amount of times she has bounced up and down
2) Dapotayto - who from what i have seen so far this year runs like he has consumed a few too many potatoes in the off season
3) Mcdirty - I cant believe he would pick a username named after his sister......no respect for his own family
4) Ranger - for spelling diarrhea like "Diarehea"......a simple rule to follow, if you cant spell it, dont use it!
5) Anyone else that I am missing, but have forgotten........

The bounty is out!

PGR "Goodtimes!"

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by PGR "Goodtimes!"
Ranger - for spelling diarrhea like "Diarehea"......a simple rule to follow, if you cant spell it, dont use it!

Damn it! I swear I used spell-check on that!

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goodtimes,

Mama jokes are too easy, and that resource was exhausted a year ago.

Oh, and a big, yellow bus is waiting on the corner after work to drive you home. Your helmet is on the front seat.

Manager,

Thanks for adding that it was a drill. And 25% is a bit ambitious don't you think? Try 10%.

Watcher still wins by a belly.

G

Goodtimes

Yomoron (or whatever you refer to yourself as), thanks for enlightening me on what resources have been fully depleted, and which ones haven't. But just for the record big guy, your mama isnt a joke.....she is the real thing!

As for the big yellow bus and helmet waiting for me after work, I think you are mistaken. I actually drive that big yellow bus. In fact, I am sure you have seen me in your area. Most of my pick-ups and drop-offs are in your poverty stricken crack neighborhood you call East Van. They happen to be the kindergarten kids who as you say "fly" as you stomp your 200lbs child molesting ass down the middle of my bus. Not only do they wear helmets, but they also wear knee pads because of you. Where you call it "empowerment", there rest of us see it as "development", and we wish you all the luck in your pursuit to show the TTP world just what a chubby little wanker you are.

To be totally honest, your team shouldn't even let you ride the bus. They should make you walk a little of that "effective excess empowerment" off. Get off the bus buddy, and get on the treadmill!

PGR "Goodtimes!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0