Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2003-2004 Predictions, Results & Post-Game Discussion Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The cnut Zoolander still plays for us :D . No he did not score. He was subbed on in 2nd half and played OK though. HE isn't really that bad. He tends to not like it when guys get cheap with us so he starts back. I've seen him be totally clean if the game is going that way. If ti gets chippy he'll get right down to it too.

All the Blaze players grew up in Tsawwassen. ( OK, one didn't but he dates a girl who lives in T-town:D ) Most of us still live there now. We know how much all the other teams love coming to play at our home cow pasture.:rolleyes:

porkchop

Feb 25, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Rickashay,

I keep hearing that you are LURKING about on TTP to see whats bein' said. You always have interesting comments on the sideline, why don't you join the party and share comments????? I must admit, it was great to see you on the sideline on Sunday waving the flag in one hand and nursing a rocket in the other, with the way the weather was!!!

porkchop

Feb 25, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bird, bird, bird,
bird is the WORD

You truly are an idiot!!!! I feel for you to some degree, but why in todays day would you even consider leaving your belongings unattended!!!!!

Did you leave your goaltending cheat sheets in your bag as well cause the way the result shows you got ventilated for 3!!!!!
What about your excuse charts????? Lets see 1. I had to borrow some gear. 2. I had to buy new gear and it wasn't broken in. 3. It wasn't me in net. 4. Blame the rest of the team. 5. The weather wasn't optimal( I like this one, I've already seen it used a few times this week) 6. Blame the referee. 7. Fill in the blank with what ever you think might keep the captive audience on your side.

Word out!

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
porky,

I think Bird and I have been pretty upfront in our loss saying that we simply were outplayed and the second best team on the pitch on Sunday. No need for lame excuses. :rolleyes:

tsquare

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Arion's msg

Yomamma & The Manager, sounds like an implosion is occuring in the CRO camp. Obviously Arion was never taught the Croat code of silence. Very poor.

As for PGR, were taking it one game at a time.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes tsquare, yes...it appears that there is an underlying tone of discouragement and/or frustration coming from the erionic one. deciphering the hyrogliphics of what he thinks is legitimate grammer shows us this. besides, the forensic linguists got backto me with the same thoughts. judging by the type of language used by our subject, (i.e. qualified to judge) an implication of some sort of hidden meaning to some sort of authority figure on the team who may have at one....or several points used this obscure phraseology is evident. one can only speculate at this point as to your dissident assumptions within the "cro" camp

waiting...one game at a time as well,

:D

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy feck. Manager, if you are indeed in contact with a forensic linguist might you have him also decipher your last post and then translate for us here on TTP what the hell you just said. It sounds like your sending war-time freaking Germany coded messages through an enigma machine. Another possibility, judging by your use of the words dissident, implication, authority, obscure, speculate, hidden and camp as well as your constant references to the 'bearded one', is that you are attempting to contact, through TTP, Osama Bin Laden. Whatever, whichever and whoever the case may be I would suggest to you that Erion needs a little pick-me-up. With a name like The Manager I would think you are the man for the job. Why don't you sing him a nice rendition of 'The sun'll come out tomorrow'. You might have to remind him though that this is Vancouver and when you say the sun will come out tomorrow you are speaking figuratively not literally.

To stay on topic: Man, was that a Thanksgiving turkey we served up against WUS on Sunday!

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
damn it!!!....my covers blown! that spud, turkey jive, star pimp lovin, can't understand complete sentances, no good for posting bacon strip, skid mark potatoe is on to me...must abort mission, repeat, abort mission....

topically speaking...that was some turkey dap

motivator,

manager

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
porky pork pork

ahhh porkchop

You are a man of few words who should speak less.

1. There were no excuses. 2. I never blame the weather. 3. I do have spare gear that I was using (not everyone like yourself uses three year old boots and magazines for shinpads as their only kit)

If you think me being off my line to cover a through ball was an excuse for a goal it wasn't it was a fact.

And even after getting ventilated for 3 goals my GAA still resembels your teams goals per game average, now should I pin that all on you??

As for leaving my bag unattended. My whole team left their bags in the changeroom and I was the only one who got jacked. Why did I do that?? I don't know maybe saftey in numbers, maybe I was busy trying to manage the mismanaged CAT team that I was about to play for and it was the last thing on my mind, regardless what's done is done, the thief is a coward and karma is a mutherf#cker. I'm just glad he didn't jack the wallet out of the same bag he took the gloves from.

thisporkchopismakingmethirsty

joker

Sep 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahhh Porky,
Your a beaut, making friends like usual. Ata boy! Looks like Big Bird has been spending too much time with his boy friend, Oscar The Grouch. Rough go out there last week Primos, no worries, you got 'em once more in league! Lookin' good Blaze!

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2C predictions

I'm taking the easy way out here.

Strikers B vs Rangers A - rainout
RFC vs C-men - rainout
Signmaster vs WUS - rainout
CH vs Ravens - rainout
Norvan JB's 2 EW 1

rikashay

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
give ya what i got for a porkchop.....ya iv'e been lurking around here for some time now but since i've recently retired,found no reason to step into the melee.Firemen keep playing like the weekend and that'll be the end of my new job runnnin line.Thank god for an endless cooler.

As for the joker,other than the odd wiff of booze and run at the keeper,the comeback's lookin good.

oh, and porkchop,you missed the old "they ran me and pulled my jersey" excuse.We've all heard that from the feathered one.anyways,lookin like a wash for this weekend so i'll see ya on monday night

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HHhhhhhmmmm??

:confused: Rikashay?? Not playing?? Now there's a shocker!!?? :rolleyes: (though 'm not surprised you stand around with a beer in your hand.....)

Still need to come out and see the joker play..... last time I came out he was MIA......

Was thinking of coming out to the game this weekend and drink rikashay's beer but not in this downpour.......

:D Spazz

joker

Sep 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Spazz,
Love the fan support on the comeback trail but unfortunatley our game has been ppd. What going on this weekend?

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well our game isn't rained out (as of yet) so you two could actually show to one of OUR games for once........ :eek: ;)

10am (IT'S NOT THAT EARLY!) Terry Hughes park in New West, corner of 6th Street and McBride! Should be a close game but we'll win! :D

See ya there?? (probably not) :rolleyes:

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
well, seeing as how "all grass fields" in vancouver are closed this weekend, looks like the winter coat is creeping back on me and 98% of our team...has it ever left me? I think it's just getting thicker:(

oh well, this will be great opportunity to rest my already overly rested, borderline lethargic, body for another week. we'll see just how heavy the NK train gets during this premature stint of field cancellations...

calling Jenny,

manager

rikashay

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
van rained out as well

whatayathink joker?a little sunday morning footy?Spazz,i'm calling it now,we'll be there sunday,for sure ,i swear.Ever here that before?if saturday nights good we should be able to make that 10am kickoff.from the party to the pitch.it's been done before right?
Anyways,rained out eh,i thought it would be
BTW,whats up with the name?i thought the irish one would have another name that starts with a J.....get on it...you know who you are.

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croat code?

From what I saw(albeit the last 20 minutes) in their last game the NK in Hrvat stands for Not Kompetitive ( this may bring a response from the spelling police and someone's mama). With a hole the size of BC Place in the midfield and some scary clearing on the back line Erion has some cause for consternation(large word for Manager's benefit). I shall try to take in a whole match next opportunity to see if this was an abberation(another largish word), although judging by the weather patterns this may be in 3 months.

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Primos 5 - Cobras 2

Poor poor game by the Primos for the 2nd straight week. We have to start shoring things up in all areas... Either team could have scored 3+ more goals which is a scary thought to those who have played the Cobras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0