Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2003/2004 VMSL Premier Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The excellent site shows Inter over Metro Ford last night 3-1. Anyone there? Zaurrini?

Cheers,

~Regs.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 3- Ford 1

Inter pissed on a bad Ford team for the first 25-30.....

Brian V. Shaggy received a perfect pass from Tom adamson in the 18 to make it one nil....10 min in.

Tommy then got taken down in the box 15 minutes later..>Tony Gaita scored.
2-0 Inter at half.

Ford then took the game to Inter by playing a physical style....

Ford scored a nice goal early in the half to make it 2-1, but too many poor tackles cost them, as they ran into card trouble.

Eventually, they had a man sent off.....and it was over from there on.

I left with 25 to play.....didnt see the last goal.

But throught the grapevine....
Tino Cucca scored to make it 3-1.

Then Big Bad J. Price came on and started throwing his weight around....picking on the smallest guy on our team....he actually threw three punches. Classy.....

Ref ended it with 1 minute left.

This is turning into a nice VMSL rivalry....something the league has lacked in the past few years.

Ford seemed to be missing players, much like us....so they should improve once they get some players back.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smallest on Inter?

Then Big Bad J. Price came on and started throwing his weight around....picking on the smallest guy on our team....he actually threw three punches. Classy.....
Did he have to run into the garden to find him? I bet he was under a mushroom. :D

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KnVB

At first, your post wasn't funny.
NOW that you editted it....it still isnt funny.

Maybe if you said: "under a tomato plant"
or "in the vines of his bean plants"

Everyone knows we dont grow mushrooms in our gardens.....that is what you Slurrey folk do in your trailer parks.:D

PS Captain, fla st. favoured by 14.5 or 15

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-0 Burnaby Should have been atleast 2-0 but Gino Gaita(SP?) hit the post on a open net dont know what type of angle he had. Clan had some good control of the play but was unable to find a hole in the wall of burnaby players packing the box. I am sure Notty will inform us on how he thought the game was called by the ref.

Cheers
JB

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 3 Khalsa 2

An awfully poor match to be in and I'm sure watch. Neither team really found their rhythm for more than 20 minute spells. Khalsa wasn't even near the same team they were in the PCSL. No Croatian connection and they were missing one or two good players. That and they had HOS in net. :D Last years shut-outs are a distant blur as we banged 3 by him. Then our CAT team banged another 3 by him before he took his ball and went home. :D Unlucky. HOS wouldn't even give his "back-up" his gloves, but instead came over and had pints with Slurrey.

Shoc-king game on both sides, but we'll take the 3 points for sure.

Linderbran

Nov 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa 3 Surrey 2

- Yeah, bit of a wishy washy game, Khalsa came out stronger for the first 20....and then Surrey had their 20 and vice versa , both teams did battle equally as hard though and this one definitely should have ended in a draw.........there was some good soccer intermittenly !

Linderbran

Nov 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
type-o , the result was Khalsa 2 - Surrey 3 , ya Coach dicey call with 5 mins left for the peno....., stranger things have happened , I think the Surrey boys were more surprised by the call than the Khalsa crew, the ref definitely blew his load on that call !!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know about that. Coach was in the FAR, FAR corner, with the wee'ns so his view of the call couldn't have been a good as Doc's who was only 5 yards away. It wasn't HOS' clatter job on our player that was the foul it was his not letting him get up to get that ball that I think he called.

It's in the books now...

HOS, how's the burn on the back of your neck? Probably not a sore as your back is I bet. :knvb:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Ref was Late, then makes a Crap Call

Originally posted by knvb
Then our CAT team banged another 3 by him before he took his ball and went home.

I had to leave the CAT game in the 2nd half, I was hurt, Hurt Feelings from seeing 6 go by me.

Both teams were awfull in the Premier game, with Long Ball being the play of the day, it did work for us with Jazzy getting his second of the day off a long punt by HOS.

The peno with less than 5 to go is garbage, the ref said that it was not me that cause d the foul, but one of my D-men that pulled the guy down after the ball was long gone. I think I was the only guy tugging on him so I don't know what was called. I thought the man in the middle did a pretty good job, but it was all for not with that last call.
knvprick nice try on the meg on the break-away you plonker, I am going to take you off the golden boot thread.

hos

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JB's assessment of our match is pretty accurate. BBY up 1-0 at half and unlucky not to be up by more. They did die a bit at the half hour mark, and that's really when we started taking it to them. I think Notty will agree that on the run of play we deserved at least a point. They did well at the back soaking up pressure for the last half hour. Not the start or the result that we wanted but we're only 3 points out of first place.:rolleyes:

PS. Heard HOS had a shocker!!

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb posts new surrey logo

great shot:wa:

-no not necessarily the penno, just the ripple of mesh
behind hos

g-outtopicksomeshroomsbehindhistrailer:cool:

Spacamuro

Sep 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Update from Hastings Bowl!!!

5-1 sporting over columbus in the second half-columbus looks awful-suprise suprise!!

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pegs 4 - Firetown 3.

Peg up 3-0 at the half and totally dominating. 3 top shelf goals by Firetown and it was 3-3 with about 5 minutes to play. I believe that Adam scored the winner off his head.

Peg looked great in the first half and could have been up by a couple more ....... obviously tailed off in the second, but were the better side.

JR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0