Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 Kamloops August Long Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That Yoda was one team made up of that list of teams. Actually very few FV teams out of the 32 teams. Many from Alberta and the Interior.

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dance dance baby

Whistle blower, good shout on the dance. Hands down the best soccer dance ever at this tourney. Moving it indoors to the hanger for the last 2 years has taken a bit away from the old outdoor dance, but when you have 1200 people and 70% are ladies......well, my complaints never do get started.

RF - knees are getting stronger - hoping to play a bigger role this year than just sitting in Jinky's room and trying to keep his team up past 7am when we played them at 9:30am......

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wanker ........

The Homer 1 in 3 shirts are probably the most classsic, but last year's shirts we lacking.

Lacking what, Originality ??!!! Surely you jest ......... half the people in Kamloops were pissing themselves after reading the back ....... sorry it didn't have a cartoon character on the back for you :rolleyes:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Downtown,

This year the tides will be turned and you. For one You will not be allowed anywhere near our room again. The Sauna is still available though.;) Is Downtown out of retiremnet for one weekend only? I bet you will be back in retirement by the end of the annual gong show.:eek:

Parkhead

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Downtown Julie Brown

Yeh!!!
sitting in Jinky's room and trying to keep his team up past 7am when we played them at 9:30am......
Now that's what I call a team player!!!:D

Maybe someone could ask Cerebral Smallsy the score???:eek:

Ps. Someone tell Knowone & Mileslong to hit the net!!!

GuinnesslookingforwardtoK-Town

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The tides and Parkhead

Where the heck is the hospitality ? And no more of this tide crap, like the short pour in the tall glass you offer your guests, the tides out on you. Although the sauna offer is appreciated.;)
As for the retirement, its baby steps getting back. After the 2nd knee reconstruct, I decided to go with unconventional rehab and completely skip physio and just try dancing it back into shape. On the pitch, the results have been mixed.......but I have added to my dance move repertoire quite nicely...as you will witness firsthand at JJ's and the dance........:wa:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Froot Loops!!!!

We'll be back to defend our beer garden thuggery title and hopefully get some better results on the pitch (3-way tie for first place indeed..... $@#!$@#%!#@!!!):mad:

Hopefully get to the dance this year too, if I can ever get rid of my kidz (anybody remember the beer bull from last year's beer garden?).:rolleyes:

Theme shirts are good - like to see what Jinky comes up with for this year.

See y'all up there.....get down with the sickness

Stew:cool:

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
71 more sleeps.....

Recovered from the Penticton debacle and now anxiously awaiting for the 'loops. Millhouse, how are those room bookings coming along? :rolleyes:

TheRob should put in another TTP team there, a great bunch of guys from what I remember.....plus I hear RF and Coach have some 'loops aspirations....;)

Stew, bring a baby sitter up there with you - preferably an incredible looking 17 year old Swedish girl like the one Jesper Parnevik brought out on tour for Tiger Woods to steal.........its all the rage these days. Trust me......

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
mmmmm - babysitters

Downtown - working on the babysitter angle (also on the hot tub angle at my bro's place up there:D ) Biggest problem I have is that Mrs. Stew and rugrats always want to come up with me (I have some VERY nice pix of Tiger's babysitter). I would like to take Mrs. Stew to the dance (she's watching me type this part:rolleyes:), but with my rugrats, and the bro's rugrats, haven't yet been able to find anybody willing (or dumb enough) to handle 4 midget tag-team wrestlers for dance night.

Most aggravating since the bro's Missus runs the Le Chateau up there (Hello, Ladies!:D) , and has had to put up with dance stories from her staff constantly every year since we started going up there.

Moan, snivel, bitch, complain....:( :( :rolleyes:

But, I have a cunning plan, Mr. B.......

I'm sure that with the number of fellow TTPers heading up to the tourney that a group effort could be made to help grant an old fart's probable last wish and come up with some attractive, gullible and trustworthy nubile young nymphs who would be willing to put up with our hellions for a night out with our crazy wenches.:D :D :rolleyes: Probably able to trade for intros to local young hotties who work for the bro's wife......

Get down with the sickness.....
oo waa ha ha haaa!!!!

Stew:cool:

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
POCOMO badshirts

Is Jinky going to wear Celtic are #2 shirts for this year ????
Fastshow, would that not be really really cool shirts for this year?

:knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky ??

I'm sorry Jinky....can't believe someone would go into this "chat" forum to take a shot at you....shame on you knowone. :mad:

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Le Chateau chicks ??

Stew...I see enough of a long road ahead that raising money to get you and ANY other person needing babysitters a possibility if you can get all those Le Chateau chickie-poos to get their hard-ass bods out to this dance. Forget about those kids starving in Africa people (as Sam Kennison use to say, "..STOP SENDING THEM FOOD AND SEND THEM U-HAULS, GET OUT OF THE FCUKING DESERT !!), let's all donate to help out those parents who want to party in the 'loops.............in fact, maybe we could hang out at the food banks and offer food, shelter, and a chance to hear Jinky's excuses why his team failed at UEFA for the opportunity to look after some good looking kids for the night ????
:wa:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you click here knowone and scroll down to the eighth post, you'll find the picture that will be on our shirts, does it look familiar?

Would you like to buy one?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob should put in another TTP team there
TheRob would love to, but I have a wedding that weekend. Who the fcuk gets married on the August Long Weekend. :rolleyes:

Will the shocking Penticton kit be shown in the Loops?:wa:

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn "It's all about us" couples...

Originally posted by TheRob
TheRob would love to, but I have a wedding that weekend. Who the fcuk gets married on the August Long Weekend. :rolleyes:

Will the shocking Penticton kit be shown in the Loops?:wa:

Only completely selfish people get married on a long weekend who simply do not appreciate making a spectacle of themselves. As for the kit, I'm sure there will be something special coming along on the trip.;) It's actually what this whole tourney is famous for from the usual 3 or 4 teams who strive to make arses of themselves......and last year there were 84 teams at this event...someone's bound to be sporting bad kit

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Done Deal!

downtown,

The Executive Inn it is! Booked 4 rooms yesterday. Now if we only had some players...

LION are there any Lions coming up?

:wa:

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kamploops!

Yah, I think there will be at least 4 of us.
Me for sure.
Gibson is out now that he is back east in Ontario.
I will ask the boys tomorrow at training who for sure is in. I know the Burnz brothers are down as well.

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lion...you can add in 5 Rangers, including that greasy wop cousin of yours trying to make it back from his knee surgery faster than me.......you 2 going to try and arrange a special back wax package before you head up ?? I'm going out on limb and guessing you've already purchased matching tracksuits to wear out to the clubs......

Milhouse, you should try and convince Bucky to play.........is Bean Bag making the annual trek home this year ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0