Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 NBA draft...

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
God damn, I wish I had as much useless sports information in my head as you. I can't tell you how jealous or how frustrated I get not being able to drop stat and date bombs on your ass every time you go off about Duke. Don't get me wrong I've got useless info. Lots. For example, if you stacked, end to end, the amount of ! Zenga has posted, climbed to the top and jumped off you would die. Did you also know that if you piled all of TheRob's tear jerking, stupid and some times flat out gay threads together and weighed them they would be errm... really heavy. So you see Sensei, in conclusion, and to sum up, all I've got say is...fcuk off. :p

!!!!!!!!! just to be sure.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
More useless sports info:If John Kruk had two balls he wouldn't be called one-nut Kruk. He would be called John. So then, a neutral Swiss person (Swissian? Swissite? Swissman? What the fcuk?) would likely make the claim that both UNC and Duke are overrated when it comes to the quality of players they send on to the NBA. As Flavor Flav would say "Don't believe the hype. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't believe the Hype. Don't believe the hype". This begs the question of what program truly does do the best job of developing NBA players other than the Tarheels and Blue Devils? Don't ask me I don't have a damn clue.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Duke's program is nothing without Coach K, and it will go back to being another ordinary ACC program when Coach K calls it quits

The same can be said about Dean Smith and Carolina...........Stat that!:D

Nonetheless, I'm calling a truce........For some strange reason it can be lonely being a Duke fan......I get enough grief from the guys on my team let alone on this site.

Sandman

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
........For some strange reason it can be lonely being a Duke fan......I get enough grief from the guys on my team let alone on this site.

Deservedly so!!:eek:

Go Heels, Ahhh the memories of Billy Cunnigham.;)

Parkhead

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At first the program was nothing without Michael Jordan. Now the program is nothing without Dean Smith. Interesting.

Truce it is, I suppose. As far as fellow Dook supporters go, you always have TheRob and KNVB to lean on. That's comforting.

I suppose we will have to wait until the fall to see how the new regimes play out for ACC dominance....you've got Luol Deng coming in, we've got Roy Williams.

Although it doesn't really matter anyways, coz UConn is killing it next year - regardless of who comes out of the ACC. Charlie Villanueva for freshman of the year, you heard it here first.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Charlie Villanueva for freshman of the year, you heard it here first.

Could be a good call. He got game. But fcuk is he a freaky lookin guy! Scary.

Parkheadgladhedoesn'tlooklikethat

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately we will probably be able to add one more good college player for the Dookies who didn't produce in the NBA. But this time it is due to an accident. It doesn't appear as though Jayson Williams will play another game. Sad really as eventhough he was from Dook he was fun to watch. Big loss for the rebuilding Bulls.

Parkhead

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thumbs up to the NBA for always being in the headlines.:rolleyes: One headline is a bit of a surprise the other is just another day in the life of the Blazers. Whose name by the way could not be more fitting. Congrats to Damon Stoudamire for being so smart to try to go through the airport with a big bag of the green stuff. ;) So much money so little brains.

I'm sure Knvb is right now taking down the Kobe pictures all over his room. This one is a little surprising but couldn't happen to a nicer egotistacle putz. Even if he is not guilty, he has now ruined his image. What a shame.:rolleyes:

But good news for the Lakers is that Mr. Payton will probably sign there sometime this week. Nothing like adding one of the top two point guards in the game feed ShaQ and the other putz. Bastards.:mad:

Parkhead

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damon Bluntamire.

Wrapped his weed in tin foil to go through a metal detector.

Even The Apprentice knows you roll that shite in an airtight sandwich baggie, and cram the stuff in a hollowed-out toothpaste tube.

Fcukin' rookies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcukin' rookies is right! The draft is over, start a new thread concerning weed and Kobe's fcuk-ups :rolleyes:

Thread closed.

~Regs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0