Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 RRSL Summer Division 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain, club I played the Wrestlers last night. I thought you would really want to know that. A bad team = Wrestlers.

The team we played last night is worse than those guys. Hard to imagine.

As for Poker tourney

3rd place finsh $50.00 not bad.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Wrestlers were actyally playing on the adjacent field.[obviously the 13th corona blurred your vision Blaze Army]

The bad team was the Rangers F.C. They surprisingly had 3 wins before last night. Must have played the blind school 3 times.

As for the Wrestlers they have chickened out of next weeks clash so that they can go to family picnics on Canada day! Club I. has it,s family picnics after the game at the field.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm fairly certain it wasn't the Corona that caused the problem. it was the damn lime spray from lime insertion. Rangers FC are actually sort of part of City FC. we don't play them to the day if the United Celtic game. There's a postponment waiting to happen.
We have a blind school in this leauge? I may get another shutout this season. Crap ,I may even play upfront and embarrass our forward with my goalscoring prowess. It's all about my Blazing Speed and postional sense.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze 3 Firemen 1

Chances

Blaze 63 Firemen 1

Firemen had 10 players so never really were in the game. Unfortunately our team couldn't hit the wall of the barn if we were inside it today. I even touched the ball twice in the 2nd half which had 90% possession for the Blaze but few shots that actually hit the target.

The biggest victory game after the game where the Blaze for the first time in team history stayed at our home park longer than our opposition. Many thanks got to go to Macnuts and Myself who provided BBQ's and hamburgers,Hotdogs and pop. Beer was drunk by all but me.

Unfortunately I've decided to attempt to go on wagon after my weekend of debauchery. So far I've gone 16 hours since my last drink. It's a tough slog but I'm gonna go for at least 30 hours. I am actually trying to go for at least a couple weeks but you know how things go. If anyone has any advice please give it to me.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy,

The longer you stay off it, the more drunk you become when you start again. Also, it is nice to wake up feeling fresh, rather than waking up feeling like HOS 4 days a week. Imagine having to live with that mug too. It's quite a compliment when you have been compared to Gino Odjick in the past. Finally, think of how much weight you could lose and money you could save. They are all good reasons to avoid the sauce for awhile. :)

Captain

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
top tip.........

If anyone has any advice please give it to me.

Avoid backache from bending to pick your tomatoes. Simply dig a trench four feet deep alongside your plants. Step into the trench and you'll find your tomatoes conveniently at chest height.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Comparisions

Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
It's quite a compliment when you have been compared to Gino Odjick in the past.

Gino, Gino, ya, ya, ya.

The only come back I have for that, is to ask Capt. why he kept his Mullet going years after others went to the barber shop.
Must be a Celtics thing.

HOS, at least I am not compared to Tim Hunter, but what a cracker wife he has, I think I Nose her.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantastic advice Fastshow.

The top reasons for BlazeArmy going on the Wagon

1. He doesn't wantto spend all his money on booze, he has house that is being renovated and needs all cash he can get his hand on.
2. Quiting drinking I guarantee will help me lose 20 pounds.
3. I wanted to wake up in mornings and actually want to get out bed.
4. Falling going up and down the same set of stairs in amatter of minutes could kill me.
5. I lost a game of pool to a girl on the weekend who i wasn't hitting on. defintely bad form.
6. It's a n o-no on the Jarret-Clay Henry diet plan.
7. He got scared going through a roadblock on weekend. I blew green/yellow and I hadn't been drinking yet. Or so I thought:eek:
8. I woke up Tuesday morning and forgot it was holiday. Was on way to work before it clicked I didn't have to work.
9. I plan on buying stock in liqour co's after a few months of my not drinking. There profits should be down enabling me to make some money off this deal.
10. I pulled an absolute swamp donkey on the weekend. I woke up and almost had to kill myself. It made the ones at the Landing a few weeks ago look average.

If anyone else can come up with ideas please do.

DITH, FCUK OFF

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess it was a chick thing. Girls liked the mullet in the late 80's and early 90's. It seemed to work so I left it, of course not knowing my hair style was actually a mullet. However, I have changed with the times and fortunately I can change my hair. How much can you do with your mug? ;) Not much.

The Mulletless Captain

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lots of Lucky Beer

Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
How much can you do with your mug?

I can not change my looks, but I can try to alter the way others see me through vast quantities of booze.

Just as Gino has become the the Shawn Kemp of the NHL with who knows how many kids, I also use his pick-up techniques that involves many Lucky Lagers, Beer Googles for Chicks.
The only down fall is when you dip into the Lucky yourself, and then also think you look like Brad Pitt and not Gino.

I could grow my hair over my face like Slash or one of the Ramons. No Mullut, just very long bangs.

HOS

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze 3 All Blacks 2

Nice game, Ref goes red card crazy and all Black get 2, Blaze get none. We should have scored a bunch more goals but game was never in any doubt other than dreadful first goal I conceded. We tied up a few minutes later and were off to the races from there.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
blaze 6 - BB's 1

A dominating performance by the blaze with me scoring the 6th goal. Quite frankly my clinical finish punctuated the game in which BB's had very few chances and were lucky to get away from the pitch with the scoeline as it was. I most say that me scoring os really TTP out of our opponent as in the last 10 minutes i had one quality chance(the goal) and was available 8 or 9 other times but the final pass was not there. I'd like to thank Uecker for the money throw in on the assist and Blaze Rep.1 for putting me on the park. Quite frankly the best part was it was a throw in so even if Walks was reffing he couldn't call me offside.:D

BlazeaArmyfromthethreateningfirstplaceBlazeteam

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I. 4 Hammerheads 0

Another poor team with only 10 players.
Why isn't div. 2 split into 2 groups or else put these bottom feeders into a div.3

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Much Of The Same

RUFC 8 FIREMEN 0

They only had 10. 3:0 at half time, we played "keep ball" in the second and destroyed them. Ref saved them further punishment by blowing up early.

Credit due they did what they could.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Sidewinder,

They actually weren't that bad. You might remember that you played the first 40 minutes with a TWO man advantage and they still made things very difficult for the squad. I was impressed with a couple of their players and they were also a good bunch of guys who played tough but not dirty. They never whined to the ref either.

Take your blinkers off, Sidewinder, so you have a better chance of hitting the board tonight, not One Dart's arse.

Captain

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ginger,

I've never played

"keep ball" in the second

Is it fun? :(

And I've never seen this

Ref saved them further punishment by blowing up early

Please tell us how you can achieve this as a few of us would love to have the ref "blowing up". Walks cover your ears:D

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Language

Vinnie

Apologies - I forgot to switch the translator on to turn my phrases from English to Canadian - will try harder next time. :D

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain;

I was not saying anything derogatory about the players from the opposition last night. Fully agreed they were a bunch of good players and good guys[especially Kevin who used to wear the hoops]

Our squad was not exactly our strongest and if our newest signing had been half of his normal self we would have scored a bundle.

With apologies to anyone missed out the 2a squad should be.
Club I. hibs
Idiots B.
Blaze B. [a bunch of wankers but a very competitive squad]
B.B.'s
All Blacks
P.A.
? Clippers?

The others would surely enjoy themselves if they played each other on tuesdays.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What will the Blaze do when the cup starts? They are basically playing in both leagues right now, so one of their teams, presumably their second division team will suffer. Club Ireland might be in trouble too. :eek: What do you think, Mr. Sidewinder?

Captain

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain;

I think we will be in pretty good shape for the cup,as long of some of our injured get better.

Biggest problem will be next thursday when both teams have to play on thursday. Thank you league. All because the Wrestlers were allowed to postpone the Canada day game so they could go to family picnics.Now they get to benefit and yours truly is going crazy trying to round up enough healthy playersto field 2 teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0