Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004 Kamloops August Long Weekend

girl wonder

Aug 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kage said:
I'm not gonna lie to ya...I'm a wee bit disappointed at my lack of inclusion in the above posts (I think I was etc. in one of them)....Just cuz I didn't do one arm push ups at the dance, get gang banged 2 nights in a row (one was enough for me), and run to the beer garden when I scored in the final doesn't mean that K-Vale and I didn't work our asses off in Safeway looking for the perfect buns and cheese so everyone could make it to the dance.

I'm gonna go to my bed now and hide under the covers and try to think of ways to leave a better impression next year....j.k.

Great times were had with all the guys and gals and I agree with nutmegs that I'm still laughing at all the "events" from the weekend....can't wait til next year. :)

Don't worry Kage, you made an impression on me...especially after the parking lot incident...a word to the wise...when Kage tells you you can do better, you damn well listen!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Downtown, your lame "midget" response and wee moan about lack of respect is getting old (like you)... Get over yourself, K-Town has evolved in soo many ways that you would have to see it to believe it... Yes you have done a fine job paving the way for us "younger lads" to get up to no good and actually have the tournament coordinator enjoy it... 5 years ago bad kit day consisted of you wearing a neon pink coat and Woodsy looking for his wallet...
Cheers for your leadership oldman, now move over and get off the bus!!! ;)

It just wouldn't have been right to sing sweet caroline without you!!!

Guinnessdidactuallymisshissingingpartner!!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness,

I missed you at the Nations Cup this year. Remember the little bet that we had? You know the one that you won the year before and I bought your beer for you on Sunday? Just wondering when that will be sorted out. :D

And in CASE you forgot the bet, Celtic won the league by 17 points last year and currently lead by 2 this year. :)

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some pictures are finally in the gallery here

Regs, I'm not sure if I did it right so if not can you fix it :confused:

Enjoy - more to follow

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy shite, that picture of "gay Guinness" is shoc-king!! I'm scared to shower with him after the games now :(

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry to all those non-premium members out there who couldn't see the pictures because I put them in my personal gallery. :(

Here is the new link for those who couldn't see them before:

http://www.takethepiss.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=577

To premium members and Regs, sorry if there so many pictures out there now (probably a lot of duplicates :( ) but I am just learning how to do this and couldn't move them from my personal gallery to the Kamloops folder. :confused:

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nutmegs...fantastic photos of K-town, and more specifically, K-vale.

One thought comes to mind when I see those pics, and I'm sure Lionheart would concur... :p

k-vale7

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nutmegs, nice avatar, but just between you and me I really don't think you should be hanging around such maniacs. You never know when they're going to fly off the handle and go crazy.

lionheart

Dec 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nutmegs...fantastic photos of K-town, and more specifically, K-vale.

One thought comes to mind when I see those pics, and I'm sure Lionheart would concur...
WHAT, me concur? about what??? Excellent photo's though nutmegs. I'm curious though did you take all those pics on one night or did k-vale where the same shirt the whole weekend. Not that it is a big deal, I'm sure she was sober enough for 5 minutes to change clothes. Or maybe not :rolleyes: . Anyways looks like good times. Too bad our team backed out this year, although who knows if we could ever get back into the executive inn. I'm jealous of your embarrasing moments and horrific hangovers. Next year, what the hell is left to do???

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lionheart...I'm not sure you would have enjoyed Kamloops. It looks like the people in the pics actually left their hotel room. Mmmmm. Cablevision.

k-vale7

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
lionheart said:
I'm curious though did you take all those pics on one night or did k-vale where the same shirt the whole weekend. Not that it is a big deal, I'm sure she was sober enough for 5 minutes to change clothes. Or maybe not :rolleyes:

who are you, like Joan Rivers or something?

And by the way, it was more like 7 minutes...you see it took me awhile trying to get off that shirt until I just gave up.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0