Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [2005-06] Div 1A : Top 4 Prediction Poll

Who'll be a Top 4 finisher this season? (select four teams)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To get things started off for the new year, let's begin with a prediction poll. Pick the four teams you think will finish in the top 4 of the group.

Feel free to comment on the order if you like.

flankerDude

Aug 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've heard that Wickham's got a strong side this year. If they can't win it this year, they might as well give it up.

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
flankerDude said:
I've heard that Wickham's got a strong side this year. If they can't win it this year, they might as well give it up.

Hope that new found strength was not a reflection of this aged centre back working out of Ottawa for the next month or so. But there is no giving up - this year or next - when you've been in the league since 1978 you learn to be persistent (or at least good with buttering up the coach for playing time.)

Let's hope the youth movement works out, I've got a place right beside the cooler staked out for my return. Been eyeing it for a year or two now, here's to talented youngsters providing some great matches this year.

filini

Aug 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
colemanj said:
Hope that new found strength was not a reflection of this aged centre back working out of Ottawa for the next month or so. But there is no giving up - this year or next - when you've been in the league since 1978 you learn to be persistent (or at least good with buttering up the coach for playing time.)

Let's hope the youth movement works out, I've got a place right beside the cooler staked out for my return. Been eyeing it for a year or two now, here's to talented youngsters providing some great matches this year.

2 wins for u jason. I here your doing grave yard shifts some where in ottawa. Hope to see you soon.
Over 35s 2-1 wickham
A team 3-0 wickham :knvb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0