Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nationals [2005 Challenge Cup] Senior Men's National Championship

BC Teams @ Nationals

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's the official thread for everyone to follow here on TTP as Sporting defends BC's title as National champions.

The official website for the championships in Calgary can be found here: http://www.calgarycentennialsoccer.com/

Sporting's schedule:

Thursday October 6th
BC vs Alberta @ 2:30PM Pacific

Saturday October 8th
BC vs Newfoundland @ 6:00PM Pacific

Sunday October 9th
BC vs TBA

Monday October 10th
BC vs TBA

Good luck to the Sporting boys including all the TTPers like Sensei_Hanson, Gomesy16, & Gomesy_jr... Bring the cup home!

Cheers,

~Regs.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That hurt real bad you bastard, I will remember that when we play you in the season.

Regs,

I expect that kinda shite from KNVbeaker but not from you.

well lets sum up this post

Screw you All:)

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After arriving yesterday in Calgary, we arrived at out hotel with the expectations that our hotel was ready however they weren't even expecting us until today.

This tournament as of right now looks to be unorganized so don't expect the websites to be updated to quickly. Sensei brought his computer so I will get him to do the game reports as he likes to write I think.

Anyway just hanging out until our 3:30pm game, all of the guys seem ready to go after some not feeling up to par yesterday.

Thanks for all the wishes

Cheers
JB

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck boys, all the best, keep your wits about you with some of the inconsistent refs at these tourny's.

Hey Larsson, any word on the Alberta team that is there this year, what should Sporting expect, help out your BC Boys for once.

hos

NobbyStiles

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Good luck boys, all the best, keep your wits about you with some of the inconsistent refs at these tourny's.

Hey Larsson, any word on the Alberta team that is there this year, what should Sporting expect, help out your BC Boys for once.

hos
Heres what I wrote on the other thread a couple of days ago. Not sure who Larsson is, but I hear he drinks a lot!! Just off to watch and will try to post an unbiased report later!!

Nobby Stiles

Don't fancy BC mens chances - you'd better be ready as G&G looked very good at provs - some former A lge/UofA players.

Although we had them at 3-0, they came back strong to tie. I predict they'll win it all!! I'd like to be proven wrong though.

NobbyStiles

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't fancy BC mens chances - you'd better be ready as G&G looked very good at provs - some former A lge/UofA players.
U][/QUOTE]

4-0, well your guys really bolloxed it. They were crap, and GG didn't even have their best player - Vignebitch, and #1 GK, Jordan Robinson.
Thats it for BC when you only have play 4 games to win the whole thing. You have to hope St. Lawrence beats GG by a lot tomorrow.
Don't bet the mtge.

Nobby

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First link is the correct one above... 1-nil Sporting after 34 minutes.

Winner gets Saskatchewan, loser gets Manitoba

How fcuked is it that Alberta will have 2 teams in the top four this year? How will that affect seedings for next year?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What scores do you need?

I agree that these sites have been shite and it doesn't help when the official Canadian Soccer Association website goes down for days/weeks, but there is a place to get everything here:

http://www.tsisports.ca/natchamp/indexE.htm

I will say this: Next year, with the Nationals being hosted here in BC, will see TTP set up a network of volunteers to put up scores in real-time and I am going to put a proposal into work to have the games streamed live...

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs: thanx for the link...just wanted to know how sporting was doing in the nationals...

cheers

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finished 7th with the win today.

I suppose that means BC is seeded 6th (and possibly 12th) for next year?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ontario beat Alberta in the final today 3-2. The "other" Alberta team beat the tossers from Quebec (believe me, they are tossers of the highest order from past years) to take the bronze.

I now have a rather important question for BC Soccer and the CSA:

Does BC get 2 entries for next year as host and if so, what is the criteria for getting the second berth?

It should be the 2 BC finalists and IMO, it needs to be ANNOUNCED before the end of January.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0