Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Coed can't come (mon)soon enough.

Ralph Wiggum

Jun 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
When it's hockey season I wish I was golfing and every once in a while when it's golf season I wonder how I can get a game of hockey in. Well, with this rain I'm sure I'm not alone in wishing for coed to start up again.

Any thoughts on the upcoming year?

New directive to refs on try hards and making sure there's less injuries?

Yellow cards for Notty blasting over the net from 5 yards?

RW

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can say right now from the Original Tryhards that we will be struggling to field a team this year.
Between injuries and othe commitments it's going to be interesting. Will most likely be fielding a different team, if one at all.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Between injuries ... it's going to be interesting.
I'll tell you, this is going to happen to more than just your team. Some injuries I received in co-ed last season are still in affect and preventing me from playing. I also heard someone say they might boycott the league, due to officiating being too casual. I know it's not serious footy, or supposed to be, but I don't think my 30ish body will sacrifice another season of co-ed.

Striker? Conductor? Dial Soap? I'm sure you'll be contributing soon to this thread ;)

+outoftheloopSC

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh SC...you know me so well!!

With this rain, I have gone into hiding...having serious footy withdrawls and trying my hardest to keep in shape...HA HA HA...didn't work!!

Co-Ed...I agree...the officiating is a little to laxy daisy...it is nice to have Herbie and Circle Eddie out there, but I'd rather them be on the sidelines sharing a cold one with us over them on the pitch, whistle in hand, cards tucked away nicely!! We do need some new referee's in the Co-Ed league. I think it would make a huge difference in the play.

Missin' footy terribly and awaiting some sunshine on our pitches to get this show on the road.

striker14

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:
I also heard someone say they might boycott the league, due to officiating being too casual.

It would be more plausible to have the teams be more casual about the soccer than ask the refereeing to change.

We tried it and we like it!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumblings out of the Buddha camp indicate there will be no team this year. Will there be a dispersal draft?

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've heard that Buddha will split into two teams. One team will include Billy Jackson and his girl. The other team will include everybody else.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with Yoda..... it's more the teams that need to chill.... (Beernuts included)

I just like going out, playing a little and then drinking beer all day.

So Buddha had the brightest shirts last year.... Beernuts are pondering what to do this year for uni's....

And I'm curious if old, broken down Balsa will play for Beernuts this year?? :eek:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too many babies this summer to field a team so we will be having a dispersal draft and the lottery, for who picks first, will happen in 2 weeks so that the players can meet with their teams and get in a few hard practices before the season starts.

Really Spazz? We had the brightest? Wow, i didn't realize red was that bright.
Didn't Dragons have Flourescent Green? (or Safety Green i think they called it)

ONE-ILLPLYR

Feb 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey guys looking for a team to join and possibly my Gf as well any help would be greatly appreciated

Now time to go see if I can play in the pic up game across the street

Clarence

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz said:
I agree with Yoda..... it's more the teams that need to chill.... (Beernuts included)

WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN' ABOUT SPAZZ?!! :confused:
We have got to be the most laxy daisy team out there...last on the pitch, last to leave the pitch and the fullest cooler around!! If you are referring to an incident re: Herb and a certain dark skinned dude on our team ;) then sure...but otherwise...chillin' is what we do best.

The Refereeing is craps in Co-Ed and it would be nice to get a few new ones, that' all...change it up a bit!!

striker14

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker14 said:
WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN' ABOUT SPAZZ?!! :confused:
We have got to be the most laxy daisy team out there...chillin' is what we do best.

The Refereeing is craps in Co-Ed and it would be nice to get a few new ones, that' all...change it up a bit!!

striker14

Excellent work, Striker. It only took you 5 weeks to reply to Spazz. Anyhow, I can't believe you're confused that Spazz is taking pot shots at her own team-mates. You're just lucky that none of you are pregnant.

If "Chillin' is what [you] do best," why worry who the man in black is?

Oh yeah, I shouldn't be cruel to the Beernuts since I have officially cut ties with YG Inc. and am looking for a new team.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good. Then I can still hate them. You and I have become such good friends I was worried I would have to like them this year.

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
confused

:confused: striker14, if you have the fullest cooler around
when you are the last to leave the pitch... what the krunk
do you do after matches??? guitar???campfire???koombaya???

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0