Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 FVSL & VMSL Soccer Cup Pools

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A quick announcement to say that there will be pools run here on TTP for both the FVSL Pak and Knights Cups.

The entry forms will be released to all TTP Premium Members this weekend - if you are a premium member, you can enter both for free.

Current non-premium members can become premium members for as little as $3 [1 month membership] and gain access to enter their picks.

The winner of each pool will win a $100 retail Adidas prize package - they will be able to pick what they want up to $100 [details will be provided when the pools are won].

If I can figure out a way to run a pool for the FVSL Masters League Cup, that will also be made available with the same stipulations and prize package.

In addition, there will also be pools for the VMSL Imperial, Div 1, and Div 2 Cups, also all free for entry for Premium Members [that are paid up at the time of the entry deadlines].

That's a confirmed $500 worth of prizes available with the possibility of $100 more!

For those who have been thinking about it (or haven't), now's a great time to test the waters of being a premium member :D

If you have any questions, ask away!

Cheers,

~Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My car is making a funny squeaking noise when I close the door. The wife say she doesn't hear it but I do and it's bothering the hell out of me. The squeak will also, squeak, when I'm driving over 60 but under 85 with the radio off. When it's on, it seems to disappear. What do you think it could be?

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happens when the sky falls? I've always been a little leery of this happening, you know.

Any chance of a response by morning, I'd like to know if I should go outside tomorrow?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
KNVB,

It is the sound of you winning either a Premium Member draw or TTP NFL Weekly Pool, ie, it is all in your head.

Spud,

Apparently the sky has stopped falling and it should be safe to go outside for at least the next seven days. At least in Vancouver. Wear a hard-hat if in Barcelona.

Guinness,

While I said earlier that the sound KNVB hears is pretty much in his head, I suppose it is plausible that his baseball is somehow causing the noise. Try looking behind the paneling in his car door.

BJB,

I sent out an email last week and we ended up having a small pool of 8 guys. You should have joined. KNVB is leading after the first weekend.

Joe Mannion,

While you didn't ask a question, I would still like to say thanks for the welcome. Why is everything so blue?

Cheers,

~Regs.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why can't post times be posted at the posted times? Can't you change TTP time when real time changes?
When you have a minute.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC2,

You need to set your time zone in your TTP user control panel. Times show fine and as they should if you do this.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since we're asking off topic questions, Regs, should the dancing banana arouse me? What does that mean?

~Dude, who knows two things that are blue.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
One for one.

Will Liverpool catch Everton for fourth?

Ok and a couple TTP questions. How do you get the posting window to fit your post? My one liner's always show up in a huge window, but other TTP'ers posts are fitted to the length of their post?

When I quote a post, I hit the quote button and get the entire post into a new window. What if I only want to quote a small piece of somebodies posts. Is the easiest way simply deleting the section you don't want? Or is there an easier method.

Like I am the only one wondering.

Great idea for a thread.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude,

Yes, it should. It means you are married to a Fijian princess who doesn't put out.

LFC2,

Yes, Liverpool will catch Everton. For the rest of your TTP posting-related questions, I have set up tutorial section here.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Dude,

Yes, it should. It means you are married to a Fijian princess who doesn't put out.

LFC2,

Yes, Liverpool will catch Everton. For the rest of your TTP posting-related questions, I have set up tutorial section here.

That's no way to treat a premium member. When is my renewal date anyways?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So i read about 6 pages back that your starting an FVSL pool.
I'm in.

Eagerly awaiting my entries.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This has been a good thread. Yes, I'm in for the pool, and yes, I just purchased a new pair of size 11 Copas, online. I hope they're not too roomy.

You're a good man, Regs. Insightful, and very helpful.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
This has been a good thread. Yes, I'm in for the pool, and yes, I just purchased a new pair of size 11 Copas, online. I hope they're not too roomy.

You're a good man, Regs. Insightful, and very helpful.

Good thing you got them now Dude. Should have them in time for training camp in August!

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, A question that I have been wanting to ask for awhile and since this is the thread for it I will ask here. What is the interest rate set at for the bank, and do people actually hide away their tokens?

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where's the Moderators when you need them! If I want to read this drivel, I can go to any KNVB, or TR thread.

When will we have more details on the draw, and when are entries going to be due?

Please and thank-you!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep,

2% and yes, they do.

Cside,

All the FVSL soccer pool entries will be due by next Friday evening.

I believe all the VMSL soccer pool entries will be due the first week of February as that is when they started last year.

I will post up the entry pick sheets for the FVSL pools in the Premium Members Forums by Monday.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0