Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 FVSL & VMSL Soccer Cup Pools

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, that got a little more response than I thought. Good for me. I must be getting better at this irritating Cside thing. By the way,Cside, everything on here is drivel.It's what you take from drivel that counts. See the glass half full, Cside. Half full. If my threads don't interest you I could point you to Steve1234's Tsunami watch 05'. Cracker stuff. A dinosaur link perhaps? Nes pas?

Membership has it privileges. You'd have to be a fcukng stupid twat, Luc, not to be a member especially if you waste any amount of time on TTP. The draws and pool prizes are tremendous for only $25 beans.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everything is so blue in my world Robin Regnier because I have been hypnotized by a certain blue bouncing avatar.

Or is it bleu?

Only Plantini knows for sure.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Sheep,

2% and yes, they do.

I wish all banks were as generous as you Regs. That 2% must be set at daily because last I checked I have over 480k in the bank with 10 k in interest accumulating daily. I hid a couple thou in the beginning and last I checked it was over 400. Is it supposed to be like that?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is set at daily... I'll have to revisit this when it all gets updated.

Thanks for pointing it out though!

Cheers,

~Regs.

Soccy

Mar 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

you don´t know how your foto in the forum drives me nuts. Wouldn´t you change it? But perhaps I should get used to it.
Will be thinking over the Premium Membership. A bit costly though, right?!
How much of a fan do I have to be?
Anyways, many greetings from a darkblue night somewhere in Middle Europe!
Cheers,

Soccy

"All the world needs are examples of people capable of living out their dreams and fighting for their ideas."
http://www.paulocoelho.com
http://www.warriorofthelight.com

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0