Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup 2005 Imperial Cup Quarter-final predictions!

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
INTER vs BBY CAN'S/RICHMOND : Inter all the way to the final..

COL CLAN FC vs PEGASUS : Pegasus to pull this one out in extra time!

CROATIA vs POLONIA : Croatia all the way to the final..though this could get a bit chippy!

SAPPERTON vs N. VAN : Norvan a little lucky to have gotten this far after beating a 9-11man Khalsa squad of whom some were reserves (with no uniforms). Sapperton man handles the kids from North Shore.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Imperial Cup Quarter-final predictions!

Inter to win its match.

ColumClan to do Peg in.

Croatia over the cheating Polonias.

Sapperton led by WABs 2 minute goon to 'man handle' the kids from N. Van as Inspector Blake noted.

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

With no money invloved, my screwed up back, my Div. 1 affiliation, and the nature of this TTP site; here are my daft ;) predictions.

Div. 1 NorVan Kids to surprise all and advance against Croats in semi's.

John's Div. 1 RUFC to frustrate & beat his old mates at Burnaby to play Inter in quarters. Inter (sorry fellow idiots) to beat Peg in semi's.

Inter to beat NorVan easily in cup final as luck and and experience run out.

What would odds be for an all first division :eek: final!?!?

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

WAB: rumour has it that you have failed to file an injury report with the league following last week's crushing defeat of the Div. 1 Blaze.

Care to elaborate on the injury to a certain unknown someone referred to on here for "goon" tactics in his two minute of regulation time (and more injury time).

Is the rib broken??? If so, I apologize for calling him a goon. A more appropriate word will be worked on for my next post. Now what word comes to mind.. hmmm.. stand by...

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just to stay on topic of pre-dictions..... how can we accurately predict when some gms are holding back the injury reports??? WAB... get the report out now.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Reccos,

Goon #1 has cracked ribs......but more importantly; which dork from Sap is leaking the critical info? Hmmmm

Inter over Burnaby
Columbus over Peg
Croatia over Polonia
Sap over Norvan

All Prem teams can rest easy. The higher positioned teams will win, thus opening up additional spots down the line for the BCs.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

maybe reccos lovers littlepun or TT

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Took in the Sap/N.Van game today. Although neither team produced much in the way of goal attempts, Sap were miles ahead in terms of skill, control,fitness and possession. Truthfully, I was hoping for the upset as the more games N. Van play the better for us in the long run :) Apart from all the possession and dictating Sap did, either team could've won. N.Van looked very tired near the end though produced a spark in #9 when he came on. B Macdonald a bit lucky to stay on the park after a last man-back hand ball which could've resulted in a goal in overtime. As well N Van were let off with a dubious hand ball near the end, but can have no complaints with the pk decision at the last kick of overtime. What on earth was the (N Van)keeper thinking when he ventured out. Good call by Walks and a great game as well, I thought. On the whole, neither keeper had much to do, but the better team(by a long shot) won!

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

one of tb's biggest pet peeves....long game rundown with no score posted. i would have guessed 1-0. excellent site says 2-1.

according the excellent site:

Bby 2
RUFC 0

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sap 2 - NV 1 (PK 3-2)

Norvan put up a gutsy effort at Adanac today. A worthy opponent that were not affraid to play and go forward - exactly what you'd expect from a top Div1 team. The NV defense was strong and solid.

Walks missed the obvious PK with 5 to go in OT but did call the brutal goalie charge on the last play of the game. P Favs uncharacteristically missed the PK! The goalie guessed right and redeemed himself.

A couple of nice goals, NV scored in the 20th min on a hard drive just outside the 18 from a defensive clearing header. Sap replied just seconds onto the 2nd half off a Ted Ullrich rocket-volley from 25 out - the goalie just stood there.

The 1st half was evenly played, with not many scoring chances. The 2nd was mostly Sap dictating the play. The OT was Sap, but a frantic final 10 minutes had both teams up and down the park creating odd-man rushes.

PKs were back and forth: Sap shot 1st: 1-0, 2-1, 2-2, 2-2, 3-2. The NV goalie shot right at Breure on the last shot.

An intense moment for Sap......

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

one of tb's biggest pet peeves....long game rundown with no score posted. i would have guessed 1-0. excellent site says 2-1. Bby2 RUFC 0

Smalley

Not much to say - we didn't win enough 50:50s created very little and conceded an early goal in each half. No complaints.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bby 2- 0 RUFC

The better team won on the day!

That said we easily could have made it made it much more difficult if we we had taken it more direct to the Canadians.

Oh well , off to fight Sal in the parking lot,

Congrats to my mates from Bby............I hope they do well in the balance of the Cup!

~JP~

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

with no disrespect to TA or Polonia....
The final four should all be from Side A.

Safe to say Side A has the stronger teams?

Discuss.Copyright Regs 2005

My Bad...Peg/ Clan will be the fourth.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Inspector Blake said:
spark in #9 when he came on. B Macdonald a bit lucky to stay on the park after a last man-back hand ball which could've resulted in a goal in overtime.

That #9 kid has some pace, he scored 2 vs. Khalsa the week before. B "MAC" Donald, I like the sound of that, gives a new meaning of a MAC Attack out of the Back. Good luck to Sap. the rest of the way, it should be a cracker game, Croatia vs. Sap in a couple of weeks, don't think that Polska has any real chance vs. this Johnny Sulentic driven team right now, the guy is playing great, good on him for turning down a contract from the Caps.

hos

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0