Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2005 Presidents Cup Banter

What will the final score be in the President's Final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dopeashell,

While I agree that calling someone a 'f*g' is a "0" on the credibility scale, I do concur with TR that it is very funny. A little weak on the piss-take, but damn funny nonetheless...

...oh, and walls, for the record I was actually wearing pants in my basement while laughing over this one. Don't know about you, but my basements too damn cold to be sitting around in my undies!

On a soccer note, anyone know how many game the 'canes have to play this week?? Seems to me that I count three on the FVSL schedule, with last nights match being the first. Could be a factor for Sunday's Semi.

~Shaven

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't think that I would have to do this, but I suppose I should have put one of these :rolleyes: after my post.

Sorry.

:rolleyes:

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure most people would love to see us lose, but I think people do legitimately see you guys as the favourites. Our records are pretty well identical, but you guys have a very impressive only 7 goals against. We don't see ourselves as underdogs, as we think this one is even, but we will still be out to prove those that do see us underdogs wrong...

bulljive said:
Hurricane Power I don't think you guys can be considered underdogs i just think alot of people would like to see you lose more then anything.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just 2 Shaven. We played last night and now we don't play until the semi's on Sunday. Our makeup game against the Clones is the following Saturday. If the league forces us to play the last 15 mins of the Tigers game, that is the only the other game we may have to play in b/w...

shaven said:
On a soccer note, anyone know how many game the 'canes have to play this week?? Seems to me that I count three on the FVSL schedule, with last nights match being the first. Could be a factor for Sunday's Semi.

~Shaven

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats probably true. But when the hurricanes have a full lineup its pretty hard to knock them off, and im pretty sure we got a full lineup going into this game, i cant wait for sunday to come around cause this games going to be very entertaining to play in.

Hurricane Power I don't think you guys can be considered underdogs i just think alot of people would like to see you lose more then anything.[/QUOTE]

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i dont think there is a fav for this one...its pretty much a toss up and anyone of our teams could come out with a win on that day...i think we are pretty evenily matched up...dont think there is an underdog in this one....but what do i know....

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
wait a sec here if i may...Who the f*ck is jinky and where did he come from all of a sudden...it says his location is "locally" but what i think he ment was davie street....i think thats cute you decided to use the name your boyfriend calls you "jinky"...or does he call you "jinky di*kie"...either way thats so cute..good for you.......now to end this one i need help from everyone here..........give me a F....give me an A....give me a G...what does that spell..... jinky is a huge loser.......out

My God but I envy you lot your capacity for amusement. To be so tickled by a "fag slag" says a lot about you. The fact that you put so much effort into imagining this fabricated gay life of mine says even more about you. Dopeshell just stated that he fantasizes about the sex life of one person he doesn't even know,ie Me and someone who doesn't exist, my fictional gay paramour.Just think about that, Dopeshell fantasized about two men having sex right down to the swapping of pet names between them. That's rather perverted and disgusting. Although it is also very brave on his part to share his gay fantasies with everyone on TTP. It is however a very convoluted way to go about meeting Terrytoo. But what the hell, it worked for Lita.

Bulljive, when have I ever called you a wanker? Can you find any such statement on TTP? No you cant because I never have. What you are doing is something very similar to dopeshell did with his gay fantasy. It's called projection. You fear that perhaps you are a wanker causing you to project those feelings on to me. Look, just because you think you're a useless wank doesn't mean that I think you are. That's something you'll just have to work out for yourself.

I'm touched that you have these concerns about me but perhaps you could explain them? I do hate laziness.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:
My God but I envy you lot your capacity for amusement. To be so tickled by a "fag slag" says a lot about you. The fact that you put so much effort into imagining this fabricated gay life of mine says even more about you. Dopeshell just stated that he fantasizes about the sex life of one person he doesn't even know,ie Me and someone who doesn't exist, my fictional gay paramour.Just think about that, Dopeshell fantasized about two men having sex right down to the swapping of pet names between them. That's rather perverted and disgusting. Although it is also very brave on his part to share his gay fantasies with everyone on TTP. It is however a very convoluted way to go about meeting Terrytoo. But what the hell, it worked for Lita.

from a guy who "he says" doest have such a life you sure went on and on about not having it.....sounds a bit like what we call in the industry as a "cover up"... looks like i stepped on a part of your life you wanted kept behind the walls..better hope your parents aren't reading.....and lets be honest even if (as you say) i was fantasizing about such an act...thinking about jumping in the lake..is nothing like actually doing it...so you still got me covered......your already face down in the water with your life jacket on...but i understand you'll be swimming for a long time....i still think thats cute.....out

but on a soccer note....i predict jinky sucks at soccer.....out...

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let me see if I can figure this out. It might take a while because I'm not thick as pig shite like you.

You call me gay. I deny that I am gay. In your "industry", that's referred to as a "cover up"? And now you are thinking of jumping in the lake of homosexuality?

Good luck with that sport.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
[]

sounds a bit like what we call in the industry as a "cover up"... i was fantasizing about such an act...thinking about jumping in the lake..is nothing like actually doing it face down...

now that sounds weird!!

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
....better hope your parents aren't reading.....

I think that says it all. "Mummy!! Mummy!! The older internet boys are picking on me!!"

In keeping with the new TTP trend, if you allow one of these morons to type for long enough they will, invariably, take the piss out of themselves. It's cheating, I reckon. In the good old days you used to have to take the piss yourself.

dopeashell said:
....but on a soccer note....i predict jinky sucks at soccer.....out...

You're in quite a position to be making predictions. The FVSL.

Study this thread, memorise it, and don't come back until you're finished.

There's a good lad.

I'm only sticking up for Jinky because I know, deep down, he secretly craves the respect of idiots.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
On to soccer related news, the semi-finals are only a couple of days away. We are pumped up about this game as it will be our biggest test of the season thus far. We got some good news and bad news last night. The good is that our guys who were trying to get Sunday off work were able to do so. The bad news was that our 2nd leading scorer, who was our MVP last season, picked up his 3rd yellow of the season in Tuesday's game and will have to sit out the NDFC game. Other than that, the only other starter we will be missing will be our starting RM who will be in Holland. It's gonna be a great game and we will look to prove some people wrong with their predictions...

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricane Power said:
The bad news was that our 2nd leading scorer, who was our MVP last season, picked up his 3rd yellow of the season in Tuesday's game and will have to sit out the NDFC game. ..

question: how on earth can you guys allow your 2nd leading scorer, and last years mvp to even play in that game that you won 7-2, considering he had 2 yellows going into it and your competition this weekend?? :confused:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WE are missing 2 players as well but i have a feeling ours may be a bit more of impact players. If your secong leading scorer is that TJ guy or whatever he is not one of your best anyway. WE all know you will just replace the missing outside midfielder with another youth player you always do. Anyway we are both missing a few no excuses either way. Should be a good game if the weather holds up.

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We couldnt afford to rest him early on as the score was 2-2 going into the second half, we didnt really get going untill the second half. Winning div 2b is more of a priority for us than winning the cup so we had no choice but to let him play with 2 yellows. Don't get me wrong, winning the cup is also a huge priority for us and we feel that we have enough depth to compete with most teams even when we are missing a few players.

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bulljive, we're not making excuses by any means, we still feel that our team going into the game against you guys is still very potent. TJ wasnt the one suspended, it was one of our starting centre mids, but once again we have enough depth where the person who starts in place of him should be able to pick up the slack. It should be a great game just as last years finals were.
Sunday can't come soon enough.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hindsight is 20/20, but we did pull him from the game when we went up 2-0. The Coyotes came back though and tied the game at 2 so we had to put him back in, as the Division is priority #1. Either way, it is unfortunate that he is out, but we have guys capable of stepping up. Hopefully the weather holds up on Sunday as we are looking forward to an exciting game...

walls said:
question: how on earth can you guys allow your 2nd leading scorer, and last years mvp to even play in that game that you won 7-2, considering he had 2 yellows going into it and your competition this weekend?? :confused:

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow! so the Canes are beatable. I cant wait to hear their excuses.

Congrats to NDFC on winning the cup....well almost.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
Wow! so the Canes are beatable. I cant wait to hear their excuses.

Congrats to NDFC on winning the cup....well almost.

No more 08 star.....good bye.

Did I predict NDFC IN Overtime....I think I did :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0