Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 U21 Provincials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goal!!!

Apr 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just want to here from people what they think about this years U21 provincials. I know the teams from the FVSL but what about the VMSL and the VISL (The Island), and the interior.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC over GN 7-0.

Not much of a game as our guys were fired up from the opening whistle. GN did have one their better players suspended but it would not have changed the result. GN played well at times but their defense was exposed quite often by our overall team speed. We are off to Victoria next week.

In our last two games - 0 cards - shock-ing !!! :eek: Well done boyz, good to see you guys concentrate on the game instead of the yap !! :D

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T said:
SUFC over GN 7-0.

Not much of a game as our guys were fired up from the opening whistle. GN did have one their better players suspended but it would not have changed the result. GN played well at times but their defense was exposed quite often by our overall team speed. We are off to Victoria next week.

In our last two games - 0 cards - shock-ing !!! :eek: Well done boyz, good to see you guys concentrate on the game instead of the yap !! :D

You had one yellow this weekend :D , but good luck on the island.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside can expect to have a tough time this weekend going up against Norvan in the quarterfinals. Norvan took Rino's bunch out in the U-21 Cup semis about a month ago. They'll be looking for payback, but those Saints are quality side -- look for the winner of this match to go all the way.

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC Gunners playing on the island this week against lakehill...dont know much about them but im expecting them to be good if they in quarters of provincials...it will be an early wakeup call for us that day as we have to catch the 7 o clock ferry for an 11 o clock game but we will be ready for the match up...

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper said:
Westside can expect to have a tough time this weekend going up against Norvan in the quarterfinals. Norvan took Rino's bunch out in the U-21 Cup semis about a month ago. They'll be looking for payback, but those Saints are quality side -- look for the winner of this match to go all the way.

hey keeper, if ur expecting the winner of that match up to go to the finals im gonna have to disagree as the winner of our game will the winner out of theirs and if we do make it there next weekend....u can expect us to be there in full force...but thanx for motivating us even more to be there

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sikh United 4 - Lakehill 1

Got off the phone with the coach and he said the boys played well. On to the semis to play Westside or Norvan. Should be great. Well done young bucks !! :D

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard one of the SUFC players got a bad concussion and an ambulance had to take him to the hospital. All the best for him and hopefully a quick recovery.

Should be a good game next week between the winner of the Norvan/Westside and SUFC.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia 0 Port Moody 0 (Croatia wins 4:3 in PK's)

Horrible and i mean HORRIBLE reffing! We played a man down for almost all of the 2nd half and extra time and pulled out a victory in PK's.

Good heart by the boys today put's us in the Semi's!!!

On to kinsmen!!! :knvb: :wa: :bronco:

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sikh United beat Lakehill 4-1 in the quarters last week and it was a great game played by both teams...lakehill was a good team who had some chances to score and get back in the game but just couldnt finish...we were missing 3 starters in this game but we didnt let up as we played an all around game...it wasnt the best game we've played but we did enough to pull out the win but we are gonna have to pick it up another notch this week as we play westside in the semis...

ps. does anyone know who won the gorge vs gordon head game??

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sunday May 1

12pm Gorge vs Croatia
2pm SUFC vs Westside

Both at Kinsman...

Good Luck to All teams this weekend.

M!nta

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
MINTA BACK IN DA HOUSE.......

here are a couple words of wisdom ....sufc is going to ripp the cache of de rhino....defense is the key to the sufc victory....they hab 2 play every 1 min of 90 min if sufc bants 2 bin...goodluck to sufc....putta jatta de boooooooooraaaaaaaaa!!!

Me and Sangha will bee vatching the game and holding hands while we cheer.

I lub all Sufc. ALL MY SONS!!!

Okay, Thank you Bery much ...have good Day!!!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
word on the street is a certain player was in two places at once at home and on the Island. thumbs down you skids I'm not going to expose you but either way classless.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive, are you talking about us ??? :confused: If you are talking about us then the word on skid row is wrong.......there is no way and I mean no way in hell that happened.

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
M!nta said:
MINTA BACK IN DA HOUSE.......

here are a couple words of wisdom ....sufc is going to ripp the cache of de rhino....defense is the key to the sufc victory....they hab 2 play every 1 min of 90 min if sufc bants 2 bin...goodluck to sufc....putta jatta de boooooooooraaaaaaaaa!!!

Me and Sangha will bee vatching the game and holding hands while we cheer.

I lub all Sufc. ALL MY SONS!!!

Okay, Thank you Bery much ...have good Day!!!

honestly ...your just moron that has no life ..making up accounts under other peoples name..you sound like a freakin retard.. do us all a favor and dont post EVER again..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0