Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 U21 Provincials

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
not sure but it doesn't sound like jive is gonna say ;) .

Good call walls just trying to stir things up. its been dead around here lately. you guys are not skids.. happy :D

M!nta

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey, cummom "this bud is for the you"
i jus want to make freinds with all players on my team.....
you never mean to me on soccer field...so why now....
i tink we bin everyting this weekend.....we number bun(1) gooooooooooooooooooo sufc
i lub u all my sons.......me hab to go to mcdonalds now....goodnite

M!nta

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey jive.......shuuuuuuuuuuuuuutup....otherwise minta's lulu is gonna go bild on you..
ssssssssss uuuuuuuuu ffffffffffff cccccccccc number 111111111111 !!!!!!!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
M!nta said:
hey jive.......shuuuuuuuuuuuuuutup....otherwise minta's lulu is gonna go bild on you..
Yes, sir -- we're in the U-21 thread now. :rolleyes:

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
M!nta said:

minta, if you were smart you'd cut your losses after the first post by jive.......or maybe you do want to be exposed for the shite you guys pulled :mad: !!!!

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls,

first off you don't know who Minta is or even if he plays for us. He is probably just on here to stir up shite and make SUFC look bad.....it happens on ttp every so often until the moron discovers that nobody really gives a crap about him and moves his attention to his favourite bestiality site.

second, if you are saying SUFC did something illegal, that is a load of bs posted by 'jive and he knows it......I know we didn't pull anything and the slightest inclination that we did is a blatant lie. Also fcuk you if you think that you can hold a can of lies and threaten our club not to post on here .......get your head out of your ass .....oh look the balls are close to your head again :rolleyes: now be a good boy and run off.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
people in nd talk to each other big t, so don't you think for a fcukin second that we don't know what happend. why are you sending pm's to people telling them that nothing happend, when nobody even implied it was your team in the wrong?? you should have taken the fifth instead of incriminating yourself stupid. the only person i told to cut his losses was minta, who you say doesn't play on your club, yet in the same post you tell me not to threaten your club??? think mcfly....think!!! read your post out loud and tape it. then play it back to yourself and you'll realize just how guilty you sound. don't worry so much big t, i put your secret in the vault and i don't drink the shnapster anymore so your secret is safe with me too. we just wanted to let you know that we know.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't need to plead the fifth cuz I got nothing to hide idiot .... thats the whole point.

When you come on here and say "maybe you do want to be exposed for the shite you guys pulled :mad:" is direct reference to SUFC and its team.....and you are defintely telling them not to post here or have the risk of being exposed (aka threat: An expression of an intention to inflict punishment). I can defintely read and interpret your limited vocab very easily thank you very much.

As for PMing people, I told 'jive that he was wrong if he was talking about us. No harm in that, its nothing that I am ashamed or scared to admit.

Its great to know that our 'secret' is safe with you.......but you don't know what i know, and that is you think you know but you don't know what you are talking about. :D

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walls stop trying to stir up trouble. I only said somebody was here and on the island all of a sudden I am implying something. I just heard somebody was in two places at once magic maybe but I doubt it. Perhaps just a lie. Don't post on here say when you don't have the facts to back up. congrats on the win Sufc good luck the rest of the way

B

Blahzay

Well considering you probably grew up on the flaming streets of Victoria, there's a good chance you were a pretty pathetic kid. :cool:

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
stop trying to stir up trouble?? i think that was you on saturday night......or was it blahz?.....or was it me?....... don't try and make me look bad just cause you guys had to leave the bar, lol!!
someone owes me a beer!!!!! jive you are my hero and the savior of the u21 thread.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestSide 5 - SUFC 3

Great game that went back and forth but we should have played much better than we did.

I think we were just flat all day, and played well in spurts. That combined with the fact that westside did not stop playing for a minute when it looked like they were overmatched in some areas of the park. They did not lose their poise and were very determined squad.

We started really poorly and Westside scored in the opening minute off a corner. Horrible marking by us. We tied it up 15 minutes later on a great free kick from 20 yards out. SUFC went up 5 mins later on a great passing play. Westside tied it 5 mins later on a free kick. SUFC was then awarded a PK, but the westside keeper came up huge. We went up 3-2 right before half on a great effort from our centre mid, as he overpowered a guy that looked twice his size. He got himself a yellow for his celebration, and that would come back to haunt him and the team.

Second half we played ok, but did not seem to get it going. We had a couple of chances to go up by 2, but only to see them tie on a great individual effort by their striker 15 mins in. Westside scored their 4th on a questionble non-call by the ref. Our defender goes to clear and gets hit in the process. It looked our player passed it to the other team and the westside player unleached a rocket. Great goal for them. Shortly thereafter we went down a man due to our centre mid picking up his second yellow and the game was done. Westside got one more in the last minute as everyone pushed up.

Congrats to Westside and good luck against Gorge, who look to be the favorites. Great game and they were well deserving of the victory. We just did not do enough on the day for a full 90 to pull off the win.

Congrats to our guys for having a terrific season and winning the league cup. Tough loss but you should be proud of making it this far and playing a well fought game. :wa:

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gorge 4 Croatia 0

Looking at the game you would think it was a blow out, but it really wasn't. We had plenty of chances but there keeps got to the ball. somehow they were able to block evey shot, sitters from 5 yards out, just no luck for us today. The goals they scored were presents from us. Damn.... If we had to play them today i'm sure we would win.... i 'm sure we could beat these guys 9 out of 10 times.... but they got us yesterday and kudos to the team!! Good luck to both finalists Westside and Gorge. Caught a bit of the SUFC and Westside game, very intense game. Nice free kick for goal from about 20 from the SUFC player.

Cheers.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to moan about one thing and that was the brutal condition of the field. Not because we lost (we got one goal becuase of it) but for the reason that it was bullshite. Please tell me why BCSA could not get the grass cut for a semifinal game.....it was horrible for all 4 teams. We would have seen a lot more skill from all teams, if the flippin thing was cut. Dumb , dumb , dumb. :mad:

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB said:
Croatia 0 Port Moody 0 (Croatia wins 4:3 in PK's)

Horrible and i mean HORRIBLE reffing! We played a man down for almost all of the 2nd half and extra time and pulled out a victory in PK's.

Good heart by the boys today put's us in the Semi's!!!

On to kinsmen!!! :knvb: :wa: :bronco:
lol, i cant wait to play you guys again and cake walk, that game was horrendus

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
notaek said:
lol, i cant wait to play you guys again and cake walk, that game was horrendus

You won't be playing us... After defeating you guys twice and other cirumstances we decided to move our u21's into the div 1 cat. Good luck to you guys on ur season though.

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB said:
You won't be playing us... After defeating you guys twice and other cirumstances we decided to move our u21's into the div 1 cat. Good luck to you guys on ur season though.
first of all you only beat us once, and you barely escaped with your lives and didnt deserve overtime. and we will play you again, unless your lil boys arent man enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0