Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 Croatian Summer Soccer Tourney...

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The 5th season is about to start. Due to the World Cup and a lot of people heading out of town this summer, we have 9 teams competiting for the coveted H.Lj.N.T. trophy. Defending champs Hajduk will be opening up the tourney against Bosna. Looks to be a tough season as all 9 teams have a decent squad. Same rules as before.

We are hoping to have opening day on May 7 at the Richmond Picnic Grounds, but due to the wet weather all winter, the field was in terrible shape. We did a lil maintenace to it and are hoping that it will be ready for this weekend, if not then May 14 will be the official start date. (This will be announced on Thursday)

Over 135 players registered.

7 on 7 soccer.

Teams Participating:

Biograd Na Moru
Bosna
BundesLIKA
Dalmatinska Zagora
Gorski Kotar
Kordun
LaLika
Hajduk Split
Sjeverna Hrvatska

Good Luck to all Teams!!!

PS All are invited to come watch, enjoy, have a few bevies and enjoy some great food (Lamb/Pig on the BBQ, Shish-ka-bobs(spelling), Sausages, etc...)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
7 on 7? You must be playing at Adanac on the new pitch configuration. See WAB, Croatian management knew exactly what they were doing. They were just a couple of weeks early is all.

~Knut

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PS All are invited to come watch, enjoy, have a few bevies and enjoy some great food (Lamb/Pig on the BBQ, Shish-ka-bobs(spelling), Sausages, etc...)
Even WAB? Or is he the pig on the BBQ?

:D

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Even WAB? Or is he the pig on the BBQ?

:D

KNVB has officially been taken of the most wanted list on the barn..... WAB is the new KNUT in the croatian community! :D

7 on 7? You must be playing at Adanac on the new pitch configuration. See WAB, Croatian management knew exactly what they were doing. They were just a couple of weeks early is all.

Damn you got us.... :rolleyes:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was just in formed by the chairman of the Croatian Cultural Society that I am the official opener of the 7 aside tourney. I will talk about fair play, the importance gamemanship, and the incredible euphoria experienced when winning.:rolleyes:
I was also invited to survey the fields, for the Croatian's don't know what the fcuk they're doing. This will be done late Thursday night, but I think I'll skip the fondou.

KNVB and WAB are scheduled to make a special guest appearance Saturday....

Leftonly

Jul 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
please ensure for your guest appearance you bring the kick it high and long as good on you, it got you to the provincial cup finals.....ala Cory - When I heard you guys scored from 85 yards I would put a hundy on it that it was one of Kent's 19 free kicks or diagonal threw balls. Seriously good luck, i think the comments about "winning" and the "experience" are a bit premature given there is still no trophy being held up by you? Would you not say? and you are responding to BJB the club president of a team that has at least put hoisted a trophy in the last two seasons - no piss take, best of luck, a quarter and semi win is great, but no microphone, guest appearance, will be warranted without some gold hardware.....if you win - we will invite you out.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 1 Results:

Hajduk 2 Bosna 1
GK 10 Kordun 1
LaLika 4 Sjeverna 1
Dal Zag 4 Real Lika 1

Bye Week: Biograd

Good games, shitty field, cold beer, decent weather... Opening weekend went with out no problems. Only 1 big upset saw Sjeverna (with Bronco, Fuzzy, Peter Stip, and Davor P) losing to a young Lika team. They were actually down 3-0 in the opening 15 minutes.

Week 2 Schedule:

Hajduk vs Kordun
Dal Zag vs LaLika
GK vs Real Lika
Sjeverna vs Biograd

Bye Week: Bosna

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB,

Couldn't help but notice when I drove by last weekend that the grass on the other side of the field (closest to the highway) has finally been cut. Are you guys planning to put another field there or use it as storage for the millions of tinnies that are consumed every weekend at the grounds ? :D

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks,

No plans of a soccer field from what i know of. I guess we'll have to wait and see. What a difference it is now that you can see the highway! We did find a bunch of soccer balls in all that grass.... So much easier to find now with such low cut grass.

If you free Sunday, drop by the grounds for a pint. We'll be there all day!

Cheers

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 2 Results

Hajduk 2 Kordun 1
Dal Zag 1 La Lika 1
GK 2 Real Lika 3
Severina 7 Biograd 3

Bosna with the bye.....

The long weekend see no action, play resumes with week 3 on May 28.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0