Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 Provincial Cup Exibitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sap vs Chilliwack

Sapperton wins 3-0 Aggregate

Thursday Apr 6: Mercer Turf (2-0)
Saturday Apr 8: Chilliwack Stadium (0-1) (The Zoo)

Good run for both teams since the BC's are only 2 weeks away now. The crowd in Chilliwack was huge! I would hate to be a visiting team during the BCs. It is intimidating! Fcukin Animals!

Ted Ullrich with a fantastic run on Thursday starting from 40 yards out, beating 2 guys and slipping it past the keeper. Stef Pannu finished it off on Sat early in the 2nd half firing it home from 16 out.

After that the bottles and garbage rained from the stands, hitting Woody in the head. Fights broke out at one point early into the 2nd. A disgrace, really...Shane Mummery had to go into the stands a calm the crowd. I really hope we don't draw them..at least not on the road.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Provincial Cup Exibitions

They love Woody out in the Valley, perhaps because he is the only decent player to come out of them there woods, but has allways played on the right side of the bridge.

Probably be more games after the draw on Tuesday, don't want to play the team that you get in the first round or you could get a nice kick fest.

hos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

April 2nd
Surrey United 7 - Skagit (PSSA) Rapids of the PCSL - 0 (Catchy name eh? )

Thump-ing. They have a long summer ahead...

April 8
Surrey 1 UBC 0

Good run on a HUGE Todd field. No fights,or bags of piss thrown from the stands, but there was numerous Lulu Lemon pant sightings on the drive through the campus. God bless the person who designed those pants.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thats right, those pants will make any size asss look nice, probably can save lots of marriages.

No wonder the guy made 100 million when he sold it.

hos

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hands of Stone said:
Thats right, those pants will make any size asss look nice, probably can save lots of marriages.

No wonder the guy made 100 million when he sold it.

hos

You mean when he sold half of it!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This weekend

Sporting(VMSL) vs Peace Arch United (FVSL)
Easter Sunday 2pm @ Cloverdale Athletic

Any other matches this weekend???

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

We're suppose to play either Croatia or Firetown depending on the draw this Saturday at CAP. My guess it's Croatia now, but I haven't heard if that's finalized or not. Croatia should consider it, if nothing comes from the game at least they'll get use to travelling long distances before a match.

No BJB, that's not an Orca you see it's just Bronco has fallen over board. :D

We've got a friendly vs Watcom College or something Thursday night

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

knvb said:
We've got a friendly vs Watcom College or something Thursday night
Playing all the heavies I see: Skagit, Whatcom.....the Hope U21s. And what is with the US flavour? Did Smiles' licence get suspended or is the weekly "shipment" scheduled for every Thurs?

Sap 1 - Sporting SS 0

Sporting had 11 guys. Entertaining 1st half with good pace. I just hoped Sporting had a few more of their key players. Brum in Cup form - stopped a PK 5 min in. Stef Pannu with the winner 15min into the 2nd. Game was called with 10 to go when Brum got injured and Sporting had no backup.

Sap vs Langley
Sun @ 2:00 on the Mercer Std Turf

The Spy

Aug 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

wow!! WAB or any sporting player, how bad is the injury? That will be a huge dissapointment if Sporting looses Brum for Provincials. I'm sure we can expect an answer of its a lower or upper body injury :rolleyes: as they aint gonna say the exact injury.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Playing all the heavies I see: Skagit, Whatcom.....the Hope U21s. And what is with the US flavour? Did Smiles' licence get suspended or is the weekly "shipment" scheduled for every Thurs?
On Monday we'll be taking on the Murrayville Senior All-Stars. This group is a spunky bunch comprised mainly of the 30 something's... that's born is the 1930's. I suspect a high paced affair with many bone breaking tackles. Mostly hips. In fact Bob, you may have served them their mush last Christmas, bless your heart. I'll let them know you said hello, but obviously not with a hand shake.

I've fallen and can't get up...

I think we may be taking on my son's day care, the following Friday, afternoon class of course not those poof's running around in the morning who don't want to bugger up their nap time.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

It was upper body. I won't say what, but its something the mob would break-all 10 of them-if you don't pay your debts. Brum may be out for the Cup.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

knvb said:
On Monday we'll be taking on the Murrayville Senior All-Stars.

Don't you mean Millardville? Murrayville is in the Prem, Millard in Div 2. Easier game for the fragile SU ego.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Millarville???, have all of Stevies kids from his glory days of hanging around Cheers finally grown up, I am sure it will be a great side, lots of long balls and XXXL shorts.

Just joking bigman, hey where is Softserve when we need him.

hos

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Lululemon 1 - 0 Other pants

It wasn't even close. Lululemon to win the BC's.

I wonder if Nutmegs has a pair. :)

Attachments

• 43_Lululemon%20pants.jpg
    43_Lululemon%20pants.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 98

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Luckily Brum is okay, just a sprain after taking a ball off the tip of the finger, phew!!!!!!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

knvb said:
On Monday we'll be taking on the Murrayville Senior All-Stars.

Well you might as well get any game you can right now, especially after Croatia cancelled because of, ehm, Easter Sunday.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sap 0 -LUFC 1

LU with the winner with 10 to go. Good pace to the game with LU never giving up. They ran hard all game and put us under pressure every chance they had. A good wakke up call for Sap.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting beat PAU this weekend 4-0 (I think it was 0. Maybe 4-1) Neither team had a keeper I was told. Jackson Reeve was tending the pipes for PAU and Sportings coach drew the short straw for the chops.

Word on the street was Brum did up his knee not finger.

Croatia bailed on us agin tonight. Inter didn't fancy it either, I guess. Orange vs Green tonight 8:15

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
J_B and Gomesy jr. are absolute animals!!! They injured three of our players for the upcoming weekend!!! Believe it or not Rosie11 actually thumped our back up to our back ups back up for a header!!!
Fcuking Pork Chops!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0