Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 Ladner O35 Summer League

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF,

Glad you came over for a pint after the game. Save of the Year last night:mad: off of me in the first half or were just putting your arm up to surrender:eek:

See you guys in the Semi's or the Beer Garden at Nations

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prediction:

Albion 3 Rangers 2

Go on the Albion.......I might make a wee trip out after my reffing gig at Hugh Boyd to pick up the SIX Heinekens owed to me by Deucey boy. :D

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 3 Albion 0

We got lucky on a couple and possibly caught a very good team sleeping.

They are all first class guys and we will take the win............

Sorry Cartain........

Great game from R F at left back......Solid big man. Very Solid!

Andy Meyer was Andy Meyer................Clinical!

Hopefully we play well enough next Thursday!

Cheers Albion..............You boys are first class!

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 3 Albion 0

We got lucky on a couple and possibly caught a very good team sleeping.

Sorry Cartain........

Great game from R F at left back......Solid big man. Very Solid!

Andy Meyer was Andy Meyer................Clinical!

Hopefully we play well enough next Thursday!

Cheers Albion..............You boys are first class!

Congrats on the win Coach!! That might balance out the tie you had with Greece once.... should move you up to atleast the top 5 of sir M's Power rankings....... Which i am sure he'll be updatinf once he is back from his summer walk of shame to Quebec.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ditto.

Scoreline did not indicate the % of play held by us, more the opposite, and we somehow got through the Champs.
Great team, classy bunch.
Well, except for Walks.

Antifan:
Go back to your gold plated hammock at Ambleside ya wee shite disturber. :D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prediction:

Albion 3 Rangers 2

Just a little off, but close Ali.

I was just too bad that the Albion was missing soo many guys and that they couldn't have given us more of a run, well a fun night, and top notch BBQ after by Halvy again.

Should be a cracker final, turf or grass.

hos

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to the Ranger boys on a well deserved victory last night. A completely different side to the one we hammered a few weeks back with Pasqua, futbol, HOS, Stu Gray, Coach all in the lineup this time around. Some absolute clinical finishing by Andy Meyer but anytime you give him 5 yards of space everytime he gets the ball, he'll punish you.

On the flip side, we picked a bad night to play our worst game of the season in which we gave the ball away too cheaply last night. We didn't deserve it .... full stop. However, there were some good battles all over the pitch last night and by far the most competitive game we've had this summer. Credit to the Rangers for battling hard and taking their chances.

Refereeing was awesome btw - I've never had an official tell me to go fcuk myself before :rolleyes:

Good luck in the final lads .......

Cheers, Walks

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Refereeing was awesome btw - I've never had an official tell me to go fcuk myself before :rolleyes:

But I am sure many an official and player have thought it. You guys battled hard, I have to say both teams left it all on the pitch at the end of the night, some good football in the best summer league in Ladner.

hos

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not really, it was just a walk in the park, well 18, Albion couldn't get much going in our third with Futbol, Richie, Marsh, and Gray kicking everything that moves.

Why you no play?

hos

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happened in the other semi?
I think andy and the guy on pfc (red head short spiky hair)are probably the top 2 forwards in the league......
Is there a time and date the finals are to be played?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not really, it was just a walk in the park, well 18, Albion couldn't get much going in our third with Futbol, Richie, Marsh, and Gray kicking everything that moves.

Why you no play?

hos

I'm retired, HOS.......:) I only got there for the second half and looking into that ****ing sun was very difficult. I honestly couldn't see the goal from my distance. :confused:

Congrats on the win, big man. :)

For the record, Albion was missing no one. :)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happened in the other semi?
I think andy and the guy on pfc (red head short spiky hair)are probably the top 2 forwards in the league......
Is there a time and date the finals are to be played?

6-0 Ladner Landing over PFC.

And I agree, Andy and 'Huddy' off of PFC are as good as it gets up front.

7:00 at Holly Turf next Thursday is the date set for the final I believe.

HOS:
I can only assume your left back didn't leave an impression as he's the only one out of the back 4 to not get credit.

Did I tell you I felt your punts were weak last night? :D

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to agree and disagree. Walks was spot on, this was a bad game to come out sleeping. With HOS I disagree not enough guys left it all on the field. The game was all about the big front man, we had problems containing him and he made us pay for it. The rest of the battles were irrelevent, when you have a target man who can finish like he does, pass him the ball. Good luck to both the Rangers and Ladner next week. It should be a great game.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You were soooo smooth big man that I thought I would just let you have a moan on here about your play, or was that on the field about your bad ball.

Lets Go Rangers

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
6-0 Ladner Landing over PFC.

And I agree, Andy and 'Huddy' off of PFC are as good as it gets up front.

7:00 at Holly Turf next Thursday is the date set for the final I believe.

HOS:
I can only assume your left back didn't leave an impression as he's the only one out of the back 4 to not get credit.

Did I tell you I felt your punts were weak last night? :D

One more credit to the orange men is the forward trailer who is also a tall man who teams up with andy man very well! if the 2 big men from the orange are game on then the this game should be a blow out to the orange men.
Good luck to both teams

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0