Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 Langley Summer Soccer League

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've never seen the Muckers look so good.
Two games in a row in that heat was crazy.
I'm nothing but ribs and balls today.

Let's leave your lunch out of this, and the fact Ranger was visiting ealier.

Anyone see that second shooter in the stands?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No one offered me any ribs last night? :confused:

Fcukin hell man - I'd be more concerned about other matters like heading on doon to the local by Mum's hoose and sampling some of the best pints Belfast has to offer rather than checking in on your league dominating point tally.
Suffice to say RJ was MAGNIFICENT at Centre Back and your absence was not sorely missed OK?

That being said:

Controversy surrounded the opening game in the dying stages of a very 'heated' match.
Fcuking hot to say the least - I assume Belfast is a balmy 8C today? :p
2-2 when Thomas (Wank Englishman 'Mark' Thomas, not wank, immaculately tanned, Englishman 'Peter' Thomas) awards an extremely dodgy PK to have Sandro (Love ya mate ;)) shite the bed with the keeper making a phenomenal save to only have Thomas re-award the PK because he was obviously paid to do so. :D
Then Georgy-Porgy-Puddin-n-Pie slams home the PK after slamming Sandro to the side to show who's boss for Thomas to check his wallet back to the Centre Circle.
Farmers FC, clearly enraged revert back to what they know best, rugby, to then have gronk fcuk wit up front stomp some poor bastard into a crumpled mess to have Thomas, richer none the less, abandon the game.

3-2 Muzzards (Previously known as Lizards)

Thomas was clearly not compensated in the 2nd game.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aaah Billy Boy checking in from Ireland. We won the first game 3-2.

It looked like you were trying to dribble a beach ball last night Dude.RF was definately man of the match. Are you supposed to sweat more in your shorts than your shirt though? Please explain RF.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just so you know it's 'Oireland'.
Northern, God Bless the Queen, at that.

:knvb:

(That was just for you Burnsie)

As another poster has stated, Trece Verde, who cums fe Glasge, via Barcelona, it's my nature, as a Scot, to sweat.
FCUKING EVERYWHERE.
That being said, the lion's share of my body exists in the gluteous maximus area.
Which explains how I was able to wring my shorts out last night to douse the BBQ fire.

Simple really.
In direct contrast to explaining how that sharp shooter was able to take out Dude's ankle on that play when 5 guys around him were wide open but shielding him from the shot.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know I missed a sitter last week...and coming back from an injury, it's tough to get in shape....and I know everyone was thinking they were seeing double with RF and I starting up front....but geeeesh....Demo told me the game was cancelled this week:( .

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No danger Z.

It was - We gave Fraser Valley the points.

But, Utah decided to get a few bodies together so FV still got a game in none the less.

The Italian cured meat, cheese, and wine would have been a nice compliment to the Lizards Croatian mixed meat grill though.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope they at least have to play to get to the second round...

Nightmare...

I was looking forward to tonight and am definitely in.

Fcuk sakes 11 would be nice?
Bueller?
Anyone?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Classic end to a classic season....:rolleyes:

Just got the message and surprise, suprise, we are bailing...

Apologies for a stupid committment this year Gents and hope we can do something better next year.
How can you not even get 11 together for a cup game?

Sad and Pathetic.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Today was a playoff game?

It all started when Demo couldnt decide on the new Muckers T-shirt colour...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sad to see a dynasty crumble............thank fcuk I played one game with the Albion Over 35s so I can collect my league medal. Right, STeve1234? Walks?

Walks will be gathering a medal too. :D

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
A sad day indeed. Oh well, off to the finals.
Hopefully someone can pick up the pieces and restore glory to the Muckers.
We are still going down for a kick around and a bbq if some of you have nothing else to do.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lizards In A League Of Their Own

Langley Lounge Lizards- the much envied, storied, often emulated, never duplicated- summer soccer juggernaut are the inaugural 2007 Langley Summer Soccer League Champions.

In a classic, flowy, tackle filled match, the Langley Lizards triumphed over FV College 2-1. At times, play was a little dirty, but instead of letting it degrade, guys just took their knocks, and played on. Full marks to Pete Thomas for not getting sucked into a foul filled match, and letting the whistle stay in the pocket.

In honor of Lion, a Haiku:

The Lizards stand alone again
One would say they are omnipotent
Yes, omnipotent

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Lizards In A League Of Their Own

In honor of Lion, a Haiku:

The Lizards stand alone again
One would say they are omnipotent
Yes, omnipotent

Congrats..You guys deserved it after the 8-0 season run. We should have been there but choked in PK's..... We had a good time..good 1st run for the mini-league. Definately has my support next year.

In honor of the Lizards, a limerick-ish thing,

The Lizards won the cup Hooray.
They had a free pass in round one,
How Gay,
Thanks Muckers,
You fckers.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's be honest about those Muckers...for the most part, old, unathletic, and kind of ugly...while the Lizards just keep getting younger.

Every year.

~Guinness.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0