Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 Langley Summer Soccer League

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Want Ad

Wanted:

Anyone from the age of 16-60 to play summer football for piece of shite team that enjoys just 'mucking' about.
Additionally, an opening, apparently, for a competent manager has come about.
If you don't want to play, perhaps an interest of compiling 11, yes 11 would be just fine, guys to simply show up at matches on a weekly basis.
Games are Tuesday nights at MAP.

Also wanted:
Bottle of Aloe Vera for sun burnt neck and pyschotherapy sessions for shellshocked rotund goalkeeper.
That and an oxygen mask for the back of his net to utilize after the 50 odd runs neccessary to shag balls for goal kicks each game.

PM Rangerforever please.

Overrated Langley Poncy Wee Salamanders 4 Useless Tit FC 2.

Cheers for Dogs lads, ;)
RF

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lounge Lizards 4 – Muckers an uninspired 2

The usual highly spirited and physical intensity of a Langley Darby fizzled out quicker than utah’s fitness last night when the match kicked off 15 minutes late due to the Muckers waiting on their 8th and last player to show up…. half cut to boot. (Sorry about that)

The Muckers were down 2 before Millar could even have his first moan… the match evened out a bit for the rest of the first half but most of the possession of the ball was shared between all 42 miserable cnuts the Lizards rotated through.

In the second half the Muckers put a little life into the game with a converted PK and a transition breakaway goal surrounded by 2 more Lizard notches. The game took a unprecedented turn late when simultaneously 16 people retired officially from the game of football after witnessing Dude convert a deflected cross off his shin then his face back down to his knee and into the yawning cage for his lone marker of, well, probably his life.

There is really no point in playing anymore, I’ve seen it all.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That description was on what should have been my hattrick goal. The first was arguably the prettiest ever witnessed in summer soccer- a left footed inside/outside, move to right foot, pass to the back of the net in the cnut hair of space between RF and the near post- which also happened to be the space between RF and the far post.

On a side note, Cainy is in need of ankle braces.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Want Ad

That and an oxygen mask for the back of his net to utilize after the 50 odd runs neccessary to shag balls for goal kicks each game.

RF

You need to start moaning at your midfield when ball goes out of play. You will look busy and Inevitably one of the defenders will run and get the ball. Or at least in my experience it works. :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last night we started making Matty go, erm, fetch balls for RF...seeing as how Matty was responsible for 49 of the 50 GKs.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The "Shag your own" method. also works well.

Subbed a guy off to shag his miss 2 weeks ago at holly. Inspired coaching decision i thought. He managed to put it over fence, across street and into a hedge. Quite impressive if he was trying it, not so impressive on the volley attempt from 16 yards away. Caught it pretty clean though. :rolleyes:

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wanted:

Anyone from the age of 16-60 to play summer football for piece of shite team that enjoys just 'mucking' about.
Additionally, an opening, apparently, for a competent manager has come about.
If you don't want to play, perhaps an interest of compiling 11, yes 11 would be just fine, guys to simply show up at matches on a weekly basis.
Games are Tuesday nights at MAP.

Also wanted:
Bottle of Aloe Vera for sun burnt neck and pyschotherapy sessions for shellshocked rotund goalkeeper.

PM Rangerforever please.

Overrated Langley Poncy Wee Salamanders 4 Useless Tit FC 2.

Cheers for Dogs lads, ;)
RF

RF, there will be a change in the Muckers camp. Actually talked to Millar about basically pulling the plug on it. I'm not to happy with it myself ( guys say they'll show and don't). Had enough of it.

Pretty much going to be the guys that have been showing up (thanks guys) and have let me know when they wouldn't be there with some completely new additions. As for the ones that have said they would come and haven't let me know prior, well they will no longer be part of our group.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HAVE NO FEAR!

I should be back next week.... I mean if RF can play, surely I can play with the lower body injury.

What time?

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

RF, there will be a change in the Muckers camp. Actually talked to Millar about basically pulling the plug on it. I'm not to happy with it myself ( guys say they'll show and don't). Had enough of it.

Pretty much going to be the guys that have been showing up (thanks guys) and have let me know when they wouldn't be there with some completely new additions. As for the ones that have said they would come and haven't let me know prior, well they will no longer be part of our group.

Have a fcuking moan then :rolleyes:

Because a couple of guys don't show up when they say they'll be there (ahem ...) , you go off the deep end ??! Fcukin' hell ....... look at your calendar. It's May. Translation : Summer Soccer. Further to that : Who gives a shite ?? Have another Budweiser and relax sunshine ........ and don't forget to fill out the team sheet correctly :rolleyes:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Have another Budweiser and relax

Is that you talking tactics again, Walksy?

With ManUre signings yesterday, that's all they'll need to do against half the Premiership. Fcukin' hate that jakey nosed, old twat. Erm, Sir Twat. He's onto something again.

Buckfast

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oooooo. I double dog dare you...

Fcuk, grow up children. You're moaning more than RF after Hildy shut the BBQ down.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does Walks have the balls to show up for this game?????:rolleyes: :D

He did actually.
It was someone else who didn't...:p
You've been taking lessons from Kenny Cormack on answering phone calls on game days you know full well you're not coming to right?

Muckers 12 FV College 11
Numbers able to play that is. ;)

Us 7 Them 4
Obviously the goalkeeping was outstanding. :rolleyes:
I blame Andy Cuthbert. :D
Was it just me or was it really sunny last night?
Blinding actually.
God damn flies in your face too - Had to swat them away all night.

Does anyone know how to correlate throwing a nickel into a slot machine and the abilty to score goals?
Because I sure fcuking do.
Oh, and Phil does too.
But no one else I bet.

4thplaceforever

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Muckers with the BYE.
Fignewton has the entire schedule. Get that donkey to send it out.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0