Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Langley Summer League

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the season winding down (We only have two make ups left) I am now looking forward to the summer season.

The Nomads will be playing our summer in the Langley League.

With the Athletics still in PAK and so on I'm sure Dude, Frank and Utah have other things on their minds...

But The Dynamo are back as well...Suburbanator?

Who else? Who is Fraser Valley and Farmers from last year, and are there going to be more than 5 teams this year?

Is it just me, but in reading the threads from last year was it the Muckers that had man-power issues all year? are they back? RF?

BBQ's@MAPForever :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Muckers are good for 7-8 players a game, and 15-20 at the bar-b-q after.

Seriously though…

Hopefully they do come back. I heard Demo was fired as manager, replaced by Coach Kenny, which will surely mean a return to respectability.

Quite sure Utah and Frank will have the Athletics spot in the best summer soccer league in the world all lined up once our season finishes. We are, after-all, the two time defending champs- having deserved to win the last two years based on the fact we scored more goals than the other guys. Would have been nice to play the Muckers at least once in those two years, but they only had 6 last year for their playoff match, and were tossed out for blatant cheating the year before.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Muckers are good for 7-8 players a game, and 15-20 at the bar-b-q after.

Seriously though…

Hopefully they do come back. I heard Demo was fired as manager, replaced by Coach Kenny, which will surely mean a return to respectability.

Quite sure Utah and Frank will have the Athletics spot in the best summer soccer league in the world all lined up once our season finishes. We are, after-all, the two time defending champs- having deserved to win the last two years based on the fact we scored more goals than the other guys. Would have been nice to play the Muckers at least once in those two years, but they only had 6 last year for their playoff match, and were tossed out for blatant cheating the year before.

I guess we deserved to get caught for cheating....:rolleyes:

I recall someone ratted us out, and we were caught with an ineligable player. For some reason, I think it was the wanna be ref Walks who was the ineligble player. How ironic, the ref was caught cheating.....

Moreno Walks

I actually enjoyed those days of only 9 guys showing up to our games, and us still winning by 3....

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is this not the table from last year? Pretty Bleak...

Hopefully new teams etc will make for some more games and better games..

Attachments

• LSL2007.jpg
    LSL2007.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 168

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If anybody did, you guys did Z.

You should have plenty of players now, since the Rangers transfered to Whalley...or the Storm transfered to Surrey...or...wahtever. Point being, those Whalley boys always did show up to play once the sun came out. I predict domination, just like the old days of the Storm in the old Knights 1st division.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess we deserved to get caught for cheating....:rolleyes:

I recall someone ratted us out, and we were caught with an ineligable player. For some reason, I think it was the wanna be ref Walks who was the ineligble player. How ironic, the ref was caught cheating.....

Moreno Walks

I actually enjoyed those days of only 9 guys showing up to our games, and us still winning by 3....

Not me Z, I was definitely eligible ...... I can't remember who was ineligible but if I remember right, he had played 5 league games instead of the required 6 :rolleyes:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually guys, I want us in this year.

I spoke to Miller the other day and he was into it as well.

For all you useless fcuking tits out there (Obviously, I mean my Mucker teammates) I would like to personally help out a bit this year and give Nick a hand.

I'm proposing to pick up the registration tab as well as possibly some unis personally.
Anyone intersted in playing, please PM me with an email addy.
My plan is to sign 20-25 guys, you must commit to at least 50% of the games (Fcuk off if you can't - Seriously), know how to drink copious amounts of pints and somehow manage to shove a couple of rock hard weinies :D down your gob that have been sitting on the Lizard's grill for 2 hours and, last but certainly not least, enjoy kicking the fcuk out of Dude and Utah. ;)

Demo - Drop me a PM mate.
KNVB - You too buddy boy.

Cheers,
RF

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does this mean I won't have to look at your shiny lid gracing the fields of Ladner?

Actually guys, I want us in this year.

I spoke to Miller the other day and he was into it as well.

For all you useless fcuking tits out there (Obviously, I mean my Mucker teammates) I would like to personally help out a bit this year and give Nick a hand.

I'm proposing to pick up the registration tab as well as possibly some unis personally.
Anyone intersted in playing, please PM me with an email addy.
My plan is to sign 20-25 guys, you must commit to at least 50% of the games (Fcuk off if you can't - Seriously), know how to drink copious amounts of pints and somehow manage to shove a couple of rock hard weinies :D down your gob that have been sitting on the Lizard's grill for 2 hours and, last but certainly not least, enjoy kicking the fcuk out of Dude and Utah. ;)

Demo - Drop me a PM mate.
KNVB - You too buddy boy.

Cheers,
RF

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh no.
I have too much fun beating you guys there. ;)

I'm playing in the Ladner O-35s with Halvy and the boys again.
Hence my comment re: make half the games committment.

I'll be sharing the wealth Stevie. :D

Wow, I've had about 4 responses thus far.
PMs are streaming in...:rolleyes: :D

Will it be Monday night lights only again this year?

Come on you Muckers,
RF

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have some info from GAZ.

Here are the confirmed teams so far...or at least the teams that are verbally committed at the very least
LUFC Athletic(lizards?)

LUFC Dynamo

LUFC Nomads

Fraser Valley Alumni

U 19 Metro(Where I don't know?)

Westcoast SC

then there another 3 teams GAZ is waiting on for committment that have expressed interest...

If he gets to 8 teams they will be introducing Willoughby to the fold apparently and the games will be either MAP or Willoughby 7pm and 9pm Tuesdays and Wednesdays...
Cool.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have some info from GAZ.

Here are the confirmed teams so far...or at least the teams that are verbally committed at the very least
LUFC Athletic(lizards?)

LUFC Dynamo

LUFC Nomads

Fraser Valley Alumni

U 19 Metro(Where I don't know?)

Westcoast SC

then there another 3 teams GAZ is waiting on for committment that have expressed interest...

If he gets to 8 teams they will be introducing Willoughby to the fold apparently and the games will be either MAP or Willoughby 7pm and 9pm Tuesdays and Wednesdays...
Cool.

I can't confirm 100% yet. I said I would let him know by the weekend.

And there's only one WestCoast.

WestCoast....What????

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
funny stuff...was reading up for any potential history lessons on the prospective competition...That 2006 FVSSL thread is magic...

Legendary PissTakes
Scandalous roster dealings and disqualifications
Transexuals
Camel and Donkey derby's
Dutch wannabe Emerils...;)

the thread had it all!

here's to more of the same, all scandals aside of course:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money