Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Masters Provincial Cup Banter

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry to be so hard on you Judge....usually my kids do the spell checking for me. And "NO"...I don't play for the Rangers...tempted...but loyalty goes along way with me...you know...stay with one team/club for...hmmmm...25yrs? But....there's always a first time for everything. I do have to agree that the MOTW is Rangers vs West Van....who can out "coach" who??

Cheers!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Provincial Cup

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

MASTERS' DIVISION -- DERYL HUGHES CUP
ROUND OF 16--2008-04-11/12/13
Game 1: West Van FC vs Surrey Rangers at Ambleside Park 'D' Turf, on Friday, April 11, at 8:00 p.m.
Game 2: Sapperton Rovers vs Nordic FC at Van Tech School Turf, on Sunday, April 13, at 10:00 a.m.
Game 3: Delta Metro United vs Van Treights
Game 4: Coveside FC vs Vic West
Game 5: Vikings FC vs Cliff Avenue United at Confederation Park Turd, on Sunday, April 13, at 12 noon
Game 6: Columubs FC vs FVSL #3 at Burnaby Lake West Complex #3, on Sunday, April 13 at 9:30 a.m.
Game 7: U Vic Alumni vs Nanaimo United
Game 8: ICSF Inter vs Westside FC at Burnaby Lake West Complex #2, on Sunday, April 13 at 11:00 a.m.

So this is the draw thus far from the excellent site. And the above is verbatim.

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
First time?

You mean like Metro Ford Firemen?

:D

Well well, will they call themselves the Firewolves, More importantly was there a meeting in which they railroaded themselves out of there own organization.:rolleyes: Oh well, when the shoes on the other foot!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB's Predictions

West Van - 3-2 OT -better league and tighter games means West Van has the ability to pull out the tight games, and this one will be a barn-burner!
Sapperton - 2-0 - Man U red vs. Real Madrid white - take the reds
Delta Metro - 2-1 - at home and that's all that matters
Coveside - 3-2 in PKs at home
Cliff Ave - 4-3 - in PKs. Toughest game to predict. The question will be can Cliff survive the fast pace turd?
Columbus - 7-0
UVIC - 3-1
Inter - 2-1 - turf game. Too fast for Westside and you can't live on PKs all your life.

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF
For the 2008 run the Rangers theme song should be:King of Kings from Motorhead.
The first part says;get on your knees WV punk.Bow down to the King(Rangers):D
I remember the last time there was a first round big match.The score ended up being 6-1 for the good guys.:eek:
I wonder if coach will play his trump card and get Whistle Blower to call in a favor.;)

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF
For the 2008 run the Rangers theme song should be:King of Kings from Motorhead.
The first part says;get on your knees WV punk.Bow down to the King(Rangers):D
I remember the last time there was a first round big match.The score ended up being 6-1 for the good guys.:eek:
I wonder if coach will play his trump card and get Whistle Blower to call in a favor.;)

Not a bad song choice either..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL0gFzEuqlE]YouTube - Spirit of the West[/ame]

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that Betsy with the sleevless shirt.

Great song, when was the last time that Pub crawl took place?

How many more sleeps, dicky?

hos

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure if that is Besty; but definitely SirM as lead singer. I think Jags was one of the solid gold dancers.

6... more sleeps.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0