Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Nations Cup

Rasa

Jun 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
just saw the team india roster....coaches going out on a limb. some very surprising omissions and inclusions.

RDM

Sep 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has your wife given you permission for this weekend long piss about RDM :eek:

Permission is granted.She just doesn`t know its on her birthday weekend.I will just do like you do and tell the missus"I wasn`t late i was down watching TV" Classic

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sukhi Bahia is the coach of Team India this year and yes the india brass have made some surprise inclusions and omissions, looking for experienced bench players rather than the younger guys.

bhop116

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think it was 3 outa 4 tournys :p
and i think sahil, lav, carlos, and paul r on the team.. not sure about jag sajan

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wasn't the Nations Cup schedule supposed to be up as of Thursday night? I see that the 2007 schedule is still on their site, but nothing new yet? Lean, what's the time frame for the schedule being posted?

Cheers guys!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think it was 3 outa 4 tournys :p
and i think sahil, lav, carlos, and paul r on the team.. not sure about jag sajan

Jag is out of town unfortuately.........I'm sure the other teams will have fun dealing with Sahil's pace........as the Hurricanes did yesterday. ;) :D

Carlos is a wimp who wears tight shirts and can't play badminton.......and thinks he is a center midfielder. His best tackle yesterday was on Dave Morris.....unfortunately Dave was on his team. :D Right, Gurj? ;)

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on Scotland! Who are the favourites in this years Nations Cup? Scotland are favourites as well as England ,Italy and Liberia in Calgary's Nations Cup ......

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0