Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Knight's Summer League

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast 3-0 White Rock Utd.

We never have a problem beating this team. They are an older, grumpy bunch of sore losers. Should have been more for us, but both their keepers made good saves. We were up 2-0 at the half , they tried to come out strong but it didn't work.We scored another to make it 3-0 and they turned into a bunch of whiners. They got chippy at the end when the game was out of reach(sore loser part) and complained to the ref all game. Couldn't hear if their coach gave them the usual WestCoast pep talk but I bet he did. They warmed up hard and were staring at our warm up(or lack there of) in amazement. I don't understand how this team is always in the top of their division, but do understand why C4l bolted or should I say Vaulted.

onlygoals

Nov 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you westcoast ,your win over white rock keeps us in 2nd place.

i agree with you white rock utd are punch of whiners who think they are really good but really they are all past their prime.

Hey i was thinking that next time westcoast and guildford utd play each other we should put 2 24 cases on the line.im sure this well motivate the players to even play harder.What do you think duffy?

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you westcoast ,your win over white rock keeps us in 2nd place.

i agree with you white rock utd are punch of whiners who think they are really good but really they are all past their prime.

Hey i was thinking that next time westcoast and guildford utd play each other we should put 2 24 cases on the line.im sure this well motivate the players to even play harder.What do you think duffy?

What was the score for you guys last night? I done for a beer bet. Jordy to mediate or masterbate.

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Whoever said we were good? We've always said we're crap, and we just get lucky against teams.

And yes we are all old and like to whine...it's what grumpy old b'turds do.

onlygoals

Nov 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
What was the score for you guys last night? I done for a beer bet. Jordy to mediate or masterbate.

we lost 5-2 ,it was 2-2 till about the 70th min and then the long weekend affects kicked in and our goalie let in 3 soft ones,they are a really good team ,young fast and clinical....they just played better then us . probably the worst game we played all year.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lost 4-0 to Sikh Temple last night. Happy with the score oddly enough. 8 guys again, against 16 or 17 and it was only 2-0 till the last 10 or so minutes. 4th goal was a fluke never to be repeated again. All I can ask for when the 8 guys consist of 4 strikers, 2 goalies and 2 mids, would have expected worse. I wonder what it is that our guys don't show up for them, we've been short guys for the 5 games we've had against them this summer and last. Weird. Full 11 for every other team except them.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm guessing they must think you guys really suck if it's been 5 games in a row like that.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm guessing they must think you guys really suck if it's been 5 games in a row like that.

We did hear them saying how they'd be in trouble if we ever have a full squad against them on the way out, but I'm unsure that will ever happen. 1 game left to see I guess. If we could ever have at least every guy starting in a regular position we'd be alright, but such is summer league.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We did hear them saying how they'd be in trouble if we ever have a full squad against them on the way out, but I'm unsure that will ever happen. 1 game left to see I guess. If we could ever have at least every guy starting in a regular position we'd be alright, but such is summer league.

Your points are why I don't play summer soccer!

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
How did Vault lose to Punjab Tigers???? They are horrible.
We had about 11 players a backup keeper and of those 11 players about 5 still half drunk and injured from weekend in Kelowna. We were a little rough for sure! No excuse though they actuallyhad about 16 guys and 5 really quality players. But just a mouthy bunch of shitheads for sure. Oh well....We didnt deserve to win, we were just battered from 5 games in 2days

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We had about 11 players a backup keeper and of those 11 players about 5 still half drunk and injured from weekend in Kelowna. We were a little rough for sure! No excuse though they actuallyhad about 16 guys and 5 really quality players. But just a mouthy bunch of shitheads for sure. Oh well....We didnt deserve to win, we were just battered from 5 games in 2days

You could make every excuse in the book but a team with 11 guys with no legs would beat Punjab Tigers.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
You could make every excuse in the book but a team with 11 guys with no legs would beat Punjab Tigers.
Wow quite the bold statement! Well WC they did have some skill and I cant completely knock em, but yes they are quite a poor team overall

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault FC 1- Pylons 0.....Good game by both team, we just capitalized on our chances. They had a some great attempts but couldt hit the net or get the back of the net. Got a little chippy in 2nd half but I think both teams can blame that on the reff. I think he thought hed have a heart attack or atleast break a sweat trying to pull out a card. There was definately a few chances they could have had easy reds for their squad, but also some bad offside calls against them. Well we will take the W. On to Sunday!

onlygoals

Nov 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford utd 4 white rock utd 3
It was a good game,a lot of offence both ways.they scored 3 goals from outside the 18 and our goalie could have 1 or 2 of them but they were all good shots it was bad on us players for allowing them the time to take the shots..We controlled majority of the ball position and had about 10 clear cut chances a few of them were with in 10 yards from the goal....We will take the win on this one...Anyone know how this coyotes fc plays and what they are like?????????

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0