Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Knight's Summer League

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahhaa wont freaking beleive it, thanks for the vote of confidence ya dirty scotsman! Lights went out again!!!! 65th minute they were up 4-1, and we played like SHIAt...Dont wanna discuss the game, all I can tell you all is if you come watch game 3 be ready to see some rumbles! Our top striker got clocked in the eye when reff wasnt looking and a lot of dirty tackles last night. GOing to be rough, plus we got kamloops this weekend! shite!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe someone needs to read the emails about the lights. There are numbers you can call to have the lights turned on.

Get a clue..

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault FC 2- Pylons 1....... Good game by both teams. W scored 10min in on a sweet breakaway run by our striker and both teams were playing very strongly. They got one back a nice header from a corner kick. THen second half was all ours, they were short men and it finally caught up. There main striker picked up a yellow for bad tackle, then finally picked up a second one when he told the reff to f*ck off because he thought he got hacked, just a nice tackle though by our defender. Its to bad because he is a good player just a bad temper. We then scored 5min later and won with 3 min to go on just a scramble in the box. On to the Peg's.... A little tired and hurtin especially with a weekend in Kamloops under our belt.

Jay#7

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford United 5 - 2 Coyotes

Well played game, quick pace and some nice ball movement displayed by both teams. Since we hadn't been the Coyotes yet in this summer (Lost in PKs/Lost 3-1) We really wanted to come out and dominate. We got the first one probably 30mins in, and it was just a beautiful run by our striker who didnt make a mistake finishing. Coyotes had a few opportunities but didnt make anything off of them. Second half we came out flying and managed to bag a couple more within the first 20min or so. Just some beautiful strikes from outside the 18 that beat their keeper pretty easily. They came back and got 2 quick ones to come within a goal but thats as far as they got. They seemed to push for that 3rd goal and got burned by their backline as they couldnt contain the counter attack, pop in another 2 as they were pushing. I thought the Coyotes had some flares of brilliant footy but in the end, their backline didn't/couldn't contain our attack. We had some mental breakdowns which led to their goals. We were yelling @ the Ref instead of worrying about the corner which happen to end up in our net. Missed coverage led to another ball in the back of our net. It doesnt matter tho as we avenged our early losses with a pretty convincing victory.

Thats brutal that Vault didnt get to play again, JB has some explaining to do. I think this is probably one of the worst organized leagues I have ever seen. Seems to be NO communication from the top down...I assume that this will again set back the schedule, unless JB schedules the game for the weekend....

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did not make the game but the result from yesterday was

Sikh Temple 3 - Surrey FC Rangers 2

Next game is Knights League Div 1 final out in the wilds of Port Moody.....

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balkan train keeps on a choooo-ching.....onto the finals we go...sorry bk boys....must have been nice to beat us atleast 1nce..........
Congrat's on your 1st place during season play....

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought the Coyotes had some flares of brilliant footy but in the end, their backline didn't/couldn't contain our attack.

We were missing our starting sweeper as he got caught up in London. That left jimmy_jones to fill in for the spot, and suffice to say we didn't contain their counter.

It wasn't on jimmy though because I left him stranded on the counters... I pushed up late in the first half and they scored. I took a break at half time b/c my back hurt and they scored again. Jag and Azad are difficult to contain and without them they wouldn't have had any offense

Good luck against Vault / Peg

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We were missing our starting sweeper as he got caught up in London. That left jimmy_jones to fill in for the spot, and suffice to say we didn't contain their counter.

It wasn't on jimmy though because I left him stranded on the counters... I pushed up late in the first half and they scored. I took a break at half time b/c my back hurt and they scored again. Jag and Azad are difficult to contain and without them they wouldn't have had any offense

Good luck against Vault / Peg

Whole lot of would've could'ves. Div.1 will not be to kind. Missing 1 player doesn't make the team, maybe if you said you were missing 3 or starters then maybe.

Jay#7

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div. 2 Quarter-Final, South
Tue. Aug-11 9:00 Surrey FC Pegasus Vault FC Mackie turf
Div. 2 Semi-Final, South
Tue. Aug-25 TBA South # 1 South # 2 TBA
Div. 2 Championship Final
Thur Aug-27 TBA South # 1 North # 1 TBA

Wow 2 weeks in between quarter and semi's and then semis and finals in 3 days...man this league is just dragging on....

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow 2 weeks in between quarter and semi's and then semis and finals in 3 days...man this league is just dragging on....
Hahha we were supposed to be having finals on August 11th originally??? Just a freaking gong show, but we need that 2 week break ugh!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour has it........this is the biggest Mickey Mouse league in the world....not just B.C.

Hopefully this isn't the case but it's just what I heard.

J.B.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0