Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Knight's Summer League

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
So registration was tonight. Who's all in?? We're in Div.2 south from what I've heard it's going to be 10-12 teams with it maybe being split half way through the year. Looking forward to starting fresh and playing in the sunshine with beers. I miss that.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
D1 South, and apparently the schedule will be out pretty quick for us as teams have their shite together this year and have their field allocations already.

akhtarmo

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Pegasus Rangers from Div 2C are in Div 2 on Tuesdays and are entered to play in the sunday games. 6 guys from our team will be playing div 1 with surrey FC strikers on Thursday nights. Not sure what time or field we have, just what our manager told me. Or is it div 1 tuesdays and div 2 thursday, not sure but whatever the correct days are for each division that's what going on.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
6 guys from our team will be playing div 1 with surrey FC strikers on Thursday nights. Not sure what time or field we have, just what our manager told me. Or is it div 1 tuesdays and div 2 thursday, not sure but whatever the correct days are for each division that's what going on.

6 players? I thought it was 5. Maybe you're cut ;) We're on Thursday's, home time will be 7 PM at Newton 8. Don't know about the other teams but all will be Thursday. See you tomorrow.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 4 south is out.

Sundowner FC
FVFC Celtic
Sry Storm
Sry Dynamo
Sry Rovers
Sikh United
SFC Stars
Pacific Eagles

Hey KJ, are you plaing summer with Dynamo and the funker?
Anyone know anything about Pacific Eagles or Celtic?

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol no - I'm gonna guess that Dynamo team is mostly the VMSL Masters B team. You might see an occasional apprearance from a few SFC Stars/Bullets.

csheach

Mar 30, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi TTPers, I'm a newbie to the form, and to Van. Browsing makes me think this is the summer league for serious players with a drinking problem, and I need a support group. No idea what Division I play at, just moved from Ontario and said goodbye to my club, but willing to show up all season long, as I don't have any friends or family to distract me :D Any takers?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0