Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010/11 Field status/closures

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
for those scheduled at livingstone tomorrow, (westside masters vs romania and i believe prem game between west van and croatia), the field is covered in snow(men). severely doubt those games are a go.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
for those scheduled at livingstone tomorrow, (westside masters vs romania and i believe prem game between west van and croatia), the field is covered in snow(men). severely doubt those games are a go.

Thanks for the update... We (serbia) are supposed to play West Van there and I couldnt find turf updates anywhere on the web.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just talked to Ballbaby who's at the hockey game... apparently Andy Livingston is covered in snow already - how long in advance do they make the call for that field? I really don't need to make that trek in the morning and pay for parking for nothing :(

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just talked to Ballbaby who's at the hockey game... apparently Andy Livingston is covered in snow already - how long in advance do they make the call for that field? I really don't need to make that trek in the morning and pay for parking for nothing :(

It's a great place for a walk, isn't it?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0