Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allstars 2010-2011 VMSL All Star Team

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-0 vmsl, they completely outplayed us. there one touch passing and ability to break out on a counter attack was unreal. there waas one instance were it took them 5 one touch passes to get from there 18 to our 18 within seconds, unreal movement and quality in there passing.
that particular counter was truly ridiculous, no question. The entire side was just 'dumb' GK to striker. It was pretty much wave after wave of attacks coming through the mid. First Clark and Sulentic took turns torturing us through the middle, then Valente and Burke out wide.

Tyler Baldock made 4 incredible saves to keep it at 3-0. We had a few chances of our own for sure but just didn't finish... No matter how much nice stuff we actually played the VMSL were on a whole other level

Fasty

Mar 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just got word that the FVSL just cancelled the All Star game scheduled for this Sunday in Victoria against the VISL As coach of the VISL team, I am extremely disappointed and frustrated. Our guys changed travel and work schedules around this game and a ton of work was done to get players available for this game. For the past two seasons, we traveled to the mainland to play the VMSL and FVSL when the Highlanders and Victoria United teams were both playing. Finding players was a difficult challenge, but we still held up our commitment and played. I would hope others players could be contacted and the Fraser Valley would be able to do the same.
Regards,
Rich Fast
coach, VISL All Stars

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0