Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[2010 World Cup Qualifier] Canada vs Jamaica August 20th [R]

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honduras better than we think?

How can this be?Sure i know they kick skulls around on the beach and all but are we really that much worse playing the beautiful game than this Country who's number one source of income is getting kids to sell chicklets to foreigners?I totally disagree with this and Canada will either draw both games against this club or win one and draw another,Jamaica has way more black guys on their team and if we can tie them we are destined to make the next round.... IDIOT!

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huh?

Base is not free if it was i would be ten thousand dollars richer IDIOT!You look bigger in your profile picture than in real life Regs!Wow 11,000 posts you are officially lame!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Honduras better than we think?

How can this be?Sure i know they kick skulls around on the beach and all but are we really that much worse playing the beautiful game than this Country who's number one source of income is getting kids to sell chicklets to foreigners?I totally disagree with this and Canada will either draw both games against this club or win one and draw another,Jamaica has way more black guys on their team and if we can tie them we are destined to make the next round.... IDIOT!

I have a feeling if you visited their country your skull would be their first choice to give a punt. Probably shatter into a million pieces first contact.

Wingnut.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are joking right, I have heard enough of the Onstad slags. Ya he let in a shocker, but come on, he has been the best player for Canada for 10 years now. He has won the Top Keeper award in the MLS many times, he probably has the most caps for Canada right now, and I don't think there is any other keeper in Canada that could take the job from him. Canada has to worry about putting the ball in the net, especially at home, they have to start attacking more and not sit back.

hos

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are joking right, I have heard enough of the Onstad slags. Ya he let in a shocker, but come on, he has been the best player for Canada for 10 years now. He has won the Top Keeper award in the MLS many times, he probably has the most caps for Canada right now, and I don't think there is any other keeper in Canada that could take the job from him. Canada has to worry about putting the ball in the net, especially at home, they have to start attacking more and not sit back.

hos

Wow, what a surprise! A keeper standing up for a keeper. I vote for Hos to be Canada's #1.:eek:

Stoned

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We both are younger than Onstad, but I don't think his age is an issue, still #1 in Canada.
How are the young Rangers going Stoned?

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We both are younger than Onstad, but I don't think his age is an issue, still #1 in Canada.
How are the young Rangers going Stoned?

Rangers are going to hobble/waddle into the new season. But we have some good signings for this year and once we get all of our injuries sorted out I think we're in for a good season. Are you playing full time this year with the old boys? I've got 1 more year left until I'm eligible to go Masters so you better get your game in order;)

Stoned
Counting down the days.375 days to go!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dale has the guy he thinks he can trust the most. That is why he is in net. He does give some goals that should not be, but at the same time, no one is pushing for his spot.There is two three guys that could do the same job or better. It is time to start younger guys and to add one or two outfielders. With the start we have only good could bring us out of this. Dale knows well what it takes. I hate to hear guys bashing Dale. If you guys knew the guy you would know that he would do anything for his country.
He must have a pool of players open to him. That is what he does not have. Only if Montreal and White Caps would use more Canadian kids, is when Dale could get a game fit guy to step in as a sub for tewnty five minutes. And that alone could have saved us.
He is a fine guy with a big hart. The help is in having two Clubs in A league only for development of National Players. I am sure that many people would help. Mr Aqulinni is one of those guys that would do that for our Country. And there is many more.Start talking and usking. Bashing is easy but to stay on the side line for your country and see it go down it is not easy. Better luck in next game.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0