Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2011 Presidents Cup

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty good gt5. The kick and run was horrible to watch. GL the rest of the way and Inter was only up 2 going into the second and then fell apart up 6-0:D

Inter/ Vault final, the rest are just exhibition games.:wa:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lol. Vault have the team to do a job when it comes to defense and in the sticks, but they will have to find goals to get to the final coupled with some more games drawing weak competition.

I'd have to look at the following teams (and I know there was a poll/thread started on the topic)
GEU Inter (Strong through and through)
PAU Nomads (Peaking, and still building, haven't lost in a long long time)
GEU Knights (Good strong team, tough to play against, never give anything up easy)
Mission Athletic (Good team, just knocked off BCU A)

My Dark horses:

Vault and ND Titans- again these teams can defend with the best of them, and will need some favorable draws and will need to find goals.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Disagree, Titans just beat them 1-0, although they lost 4-0 earlier this year, and as T4L has said, they're always a beast come cup.

On a fluke turnaround 30 yard strike (or something like that I was told), with 6 or 7 guys missing up north ice fishing. 11 guys, one injured but playing. Titans are done.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
elbowroom: I know it's TTP and all, but claiming the Inter v Vault final and stating the rest are just exhibition games is just plain sillyness.

Just in case you didn't know: It's kind of goofy claiming a team to win, then calling them a darkhorse, it kind of defeats the purpose of calling them a darkhorse.

I love the vault guys, and hope they do well, I'd love to face them in the semi's or finals. But we "gonads" have to hype our way there first :p

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
All right we got the Coquitlam Titans... Mission Blues any word about this team? 3rd place in a good division, should be a good one

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love the vault guys, and hope they do well, I'd love to face them in the semi's or finals. But we "gonads" have to hype our way there first
Thanks for the support Elbowroom, and we need it. But JBN is right, we are really an all defensive team. We take teams away from what they are good at, and we make them play our game. We close down and we hit hard. But in all fairness, a team such as Nomads, Inter, and the Knights all have some far superior players. That and the fact they have all known eachother for quite some time (aside from few players on Nomads). We are a brand new team and young and in-experienced. We dont score a lot but we are gritty and get dirty goals. So yes its more likely for them to go to the finals, but who knows we could be the George Mason (basketball) OF FVSL. I hope...

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
All right we got the Coquitlam Titans... Mission Blues any word about this team? 3rd place in a good division, should be a good one

As franchise said they're young and work hard. They try moving the ball around well actually and won't use the long ball that often. But there problem is the lack of finishing they have, defending is what they're good and but once you get 1 they don't seem to be able to hold it together really or that was the case in our games against them. The first game we played was 0-0 until half then once we got 1, 2 more followed quickly. 2nd game they took the lead and right before half time we got a lucky deflected goal and after half must of scored 2 within 15 and they just died. I'm gonna pick you guys again this week I think and say 1-0 without pk's.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
elbowroom: I know it's TTP and all, but claiming the Inter v Vault final....Just in case you didn't know: It's kind of goofy claiming a team to win, then calling them a darkhorse, it kind of defeats the purpose of calling them a darkhorse.

I didn't claim them to win but to make it to the final. I claimed Inter would win.:rolleyes:

Inter will win The Presidents cup and Vault will make to the finals, which they are not expected to do= darkhorse......

xoxo

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like I said, love the vault guys... but I will bet you case of stella on Vault not making the finals.

Last year I saw it, it was a great run, they had the ability to score... this year not so much. Have a lot of respect for them, but I just don't see it.

It's a bet?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll bet that Inter beats you if ya match-up. Stella? really? try a 26 of Crown, luk e reel man.

Fine. You're on.

Vault finale appearance = I buy you a 26 of Crown Royal
Vault knocked out pre-finale = you buy me a 26 of Jack (I prefer bourbon or yank whisky over Canadian)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0