Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Western Canadian Men's Masters/Women's Classics Tournament Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the players now in the 35-and-over league, they're World Cup dreams are over but their desire to compete and win is as strong as ever, said Porteous.
Did he really say that? Their.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson was there all tournament, and I am sure he is disappointed with the result in the final, but Calgary could not get it done at the end, but they gave it a good effort. The Callies participated fully in the tournament, as opposed to last place Manitoba who boycotted the mandatory fundraising social on Saturday and the mandatory medal ceremonies on Sunday.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
as opposed to last place Manitoba who boycotted the mandatory fundraising social on Saturday and the mandatory medal ceremonies on Sunday.

They did the same thing in Victoria when we were there. Maybe someone forgot to tell them it was a road trip?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
And when I advised their coach on one day when they got beat that we had six teams playing and had four change rooms that they would have to share a room I got a go F yourself from the Capri wearing Manitoba coach.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson was there all tournament, and I am sure he is disappointed with the result in the final, but Calgary could not get it done at the end, but they gave it a good effort. The Callies participated fully in the tournament, as opposed to last place Manitoba who boycotted the mandatory fundraising social on Saturday and the mandatory medal ceremonies on Sunday.

Easy Sir M there was only 4 guys from Westvan at the social and the social was not mandatory never has and never will

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And when I advised their coach on one day when they got beat that we had six teams playing and had four change rooms that they would have to share a room I got a go F yourself from the Capri wearing Manitoba coach.

To be fair using one dressing room to hold your booze for the beer garden i would be pissed too and to have only 3 dressing rooms availible to 8 teams is a bit sad

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
other then Callies not showing up to play on Sunday i thought the tourny was good. Plus being the only province to consistently shut down the beer garden thought we represented well

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
But the WV guys all paid Larsson. Manitoba did not buy a ticket.

Better luck next year, you guys thinking of hosting at all?

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
But the WV guys all paid Larsson.

Sir M, Are you admitting that only 4 guys showed up to the social? If thats the case, that is sad. As the super hosts you are claiming to be your entire club should have been in attendance. Were you 1 of the 4?

Congrats to the real coach DF, and the classy WV guys on your win. Especially Dcr20

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am sorry to hear that you feel that way Cside. I wish you well.

Cside is not bitter ........... what should he be bitter about ? DF was the coach Sir M was just the guy with the dye job walking around West Vancouver like a Police officer during the riots!!!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wrong 3 were availible one was used for your Booze for the beer garden

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LArsson
We actually are here for your sobriety ......

It's ok ...us west coasters can help & heal you !!!

Sid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0