Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Whitecaps MLS Schedule announced

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
2011 Whitecaps MLS Schedule announced
Whitecaps FC kickoff their first season in MLS at Empire Field when they host Canadian rivals Toronto FC on Saturday, March 19, at 3:30 p.m. PT. Whitecaps FC's final match at Empire Field will be a Cascadia Cup tilt versus Seattle Sounders FC at 4:30 p.m. PT on Saturday, September 24. The Blue and White will then open the new BC Place Stadium against their Interstate 5 rivals in Portland Timbers on Sunday, October 2 at 1:30 p.m. PT. The ’Caps conclude their inaugural regular season campaign at BC Place versus 2010 MLS Cup champions Colorado Rapids on Saturday, October 22, at 4 p.m. PT.

Cascadia Cup
Cascadia Cup
Saturday, May 14 – Seattle Sounders FC vs. Portland Timbers, 8 p.m. PT
Saturday, June 11 – Seattle Sounders FC vs. Vancouver Whitecaps FC, 7 p.m. PT
Sunday, July 10 – Portland Timbers vs. Seattle Sounders FC, 2 p.m. PT
Saturday, Aug. 20 – Portland Timbers vs. Vancouver Whitecaps FC, 7 p.m. PT
Saturday, Sept. 24 – Vancouver Whitecaps FC vs. Seattle Sounders FC, 4:30 p.m. PT
Sunday, Oct. 2 – Vancouver Whitecaps FC vs. Portland Timbers, 1:30 p.m. PT

Link to full Schedule Here

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
not to start anything but the links to schedule says empire field on those final 2games...

must be a typo

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They heard you Polska.

Wednesday, October 12
7 p.m. PDT Vancouver Whitecaps FC D.C. United BC Place TICKETS
Saturday, October 15
5:30 p.m. PDT FC Dallas Vancouver Whitecaps FC Pizza Hut Park
Saturday, October 22
4 p.m. PDT Vancouver Whitecaps FC Colorado Rapids BC Place TICKETS

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
make it 3 games!

Sunday, October 2
1:30 p.m. PDT Vancouver Whitecaps FC Portland Timbers BC Place TICKETS

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
More importantly... I called their office today to find out:

a) where my seats would be at Empire Field
b) when i would receive my tickets

Their response was they they were "still working on seat allocations, and we should get back to you within a few weeks".

I reminded them that the first game is on March 19... 5 weeks away.

Mickey-fcuking-Mouse

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
More importantly... I called their office today to find out:

a) where my seats would be at Empire Field
b) when i would receive my tickets

Their response was they they were "still working on seat allocations, and we should get back to you within a few weeks".

I reminded them that the first game is on March 19... 5 weeks away.

Mickey-fcuking-Mouse

So do you think I'm safe to continue ignoring their payment requests? According to their reminder I MUST pay within 48 hours because the tickets are being printed next week!

Your final Whitecaps season ticket payment was required by February 4, 2011. It is now past due. You must complete payment within 48 hours of receiving this email to maintain your season ticket holders status. Don’t miss out on your inaugural season ticket holder booklet – we go to print next week!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I doubt it. It's like your Visa bill... if you don't pay it they call collections, but if you have a positive balance on the card they won't send statements... :D

I'd call Jonah at the Caps office, otherwise they could sell your ticks theoretically...especially if they sign a DP or 2 in the coming weeks...

There have been some under the radar rumour mongering with Wes Knight telling a mate of mine to wait for the signings as "they will be sick"

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I doubt it. It's like your Visa bill... if you don't pay it they call collections, but if you have a positive balance on the card they won't send statements... :D

I'd call Jonah at the Caps office, otherwise they could sell your ticks theoretically...especially if they sign a DP or 2 in the coming weeks...

There have been some under the radar rumour mongering with Wes Knight telling a mate of mine to wait for the signings as "they will be sick"

I did see that on Twitter, I wish they would just announce them already, get us pumped.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0