Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 BC Mens Provincial U21 Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
finally some close games in U21..

Problem with this country is we dont recognize talent until its to late....

U21 in canada is a last chance to be noticed league. In every other country it a not chance no future for pro soccer division.

Just sayin

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Polska, we ruined the close games trend...

Rino's 9 - 1 Langley

On to meet the Highlanders next weekend! Should be a fun one. B&W Army, do any of your cronies in Vic watch the prospects team? Any scouting report?

Blue and White Army

Dec 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
you should support the lower mainland teams.

When I state that "I support Victoria Highlanders", that doesn't refer simply to this competition. I support them generally - I have two seasons tickets to their PDL team, and I am involved with their independent supporters' trust.

I do support my local VMSL club, though - Meraloma.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
When I state that "I support Victoria Highlanders", that doesn't refer simply to this competition. I support them generally - I have two seasons tickets to their PDL team, and I am involved with their independent supporters' trust.

I do support my local VMSL club, though - Meraloma.

But do you own their home & away kit?

You might want to see if you can change your handle to Black & Gold Army.

Blue and White Army

Dec 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Rino's. You're a very talented side, and to come back from being 0-3 down at the half to score two quick goals really put the fear in Victoria. Very entertaining match to watch.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i HAD GOOD SEATS FOR THIS GAME....i did not see this a "very entertaining match"...victoria seemed in control for most of the match...i had a fellow countryman playing.....so had to come out and check it out...victoria deserved the win...better effort as a team...although rino boys had a few players who's skills was far better on a player basis...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0