Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 BC Masters Provincial Cup

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All Banter and Results for this years Masters Provincial Cup can be posted here.

Good Luck to all

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seeing as I'm technology stupid I will post on last years thread to get this started up and hopefully some one like Sir M, Dancin Bear or Yoda can place it in the proper spot??. First off congrats to the reigning BC Champs and Western Champs Westside for sliding in the back door to get a chance to repeat in the Provincials this year. After a bad start to their season and looking at possible relegation they have managed to right their ship. POCO has left the FVSL and no matter what people from the VMSL used to say about them, they have thus far proved their critics wrong not only winning the League but are also in the Masters "A" cup final. The 6 spots from VMSL for the BC's are

!.Poco
2.PCOV
3 Columbus
4West Van
5 Sapperton
6 Westside

Four spots goes to the VISL
fromwhat I can make of it, they are
1 Gorge
2 UVic
3 Vic West
4- to be decided

From the FVSL
1 North Delta
2 Temple FC
3 Delta
4.- to be decided

From the NSCL
1 Roma
2 Howe Sound.
The draw will be held on April 2 with the finals being held on the Island this year. To be honest it's not the same this year without Sir M's excellant rankings and also with last years competitor Bonefish's rankings not being in play this year!!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmm. There have been some layoffs with staff due to the light at the end of the tunnel being extinguished due to budget restraints. Having said that, if there is some input from the Masters TTPers out there, we may be able to resurrect a pre-BCs edition of the ​rankings.

​Sir M

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's some prelimiary info:

Adult Provincial Cup Competitions

Format for 2013:
Single elimination knock-out
Rules and Regulations: CLICK HERE
Host: Vancouver Island Soccer League (VISL - Vancouver Island Soccer League) and Lower Island Women's Soccer Association (LIWSA - Lower Island Womens Soccer Association)
Dates:
Round of 16 - April 13/14
Quarterfinals - April 20/21
Semifinals - April 27/28
Finals - Saturday, May 11, 2013

Provincial Cup Draw

Date: Tuesday April 2nd, 2013
Link to BC Soccer page:
Adult Provincial Cup Info for current year

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fanta/Team Starter,

Just heard you guys have a few games lined up in the next couple of weeks against U-16 Burnaby Selects (Girls) and U-19 Team Canada (Girls)...That will prepare you guys well for the BC's :knvb::bronco::wa:

Who starting in Net??? :confused: :p

Heard Ricky's taking Peshy's spot in the middle of the park...

Good Luck to all the Teams in the BC's!!!!!

Loco

Mar 21, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Every trip to The Riv over here has Vegas rules applied to it. I can only imagine what the double ferry situation would bring for you lot. :)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I forget :eek:

It's posted somewhere on TTP but that was a year ago or so. Maybe one of the resident TTP stalkers can come up with it :)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I actually vaguely recall some discussion about this about a year or two ago, I cannot remember what thread, but at that time she was identified. I think she was Russian or Eastern European or Balkan of something.

Maybe Mr. Base knows.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is now shaping up that there may actually be a pre-BCs rankings. Is there a FVSL final this weekend, if so what time and where as staff may go and evaluate?

Sir M

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0