Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 - the Asterisk Season

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
No he left all our domes to go hide in his underground bunker, thank God. Only thing worse than Tim Thomas and his smug I just fcuked your sister look is listening to a lawyer argue his biased point of view.

View attachment 9171

anyone dealing with the Canuck douchbaggery and cockiness of the SCF would have responded just as smugly. He actually took the time to spend it with his family. Speaks his mind, family oriented, stands up to ass-clowns... what a terrible person!

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, not a terrible person. A good goaltender who showed poise in a pressure cooker situation; maybe a good family guy as well, but he made an absolute dcikhead move by putting his teaparty politics ahead of his team.

BTW, "douchebaggery" was a shared characteristic for both teams in the SCF that year. Hard to see that with your bruin-coloured glasses on, though.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
From Matt Sekaras..... ( cant stand the guy but.......)

What do the Maple leafs and fine wine have in common?

Both spend lots of time in the cellar and are best when enjoyed in moderation a small doses!

Zing!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
And you do.................

I sure do (its the reason I got a star under my name, Thanks Regs :) )....Luo hasnt got a mark in the L category and he beat the hawks already and his record in Chi town is lights out in reg season...so yeah smart move

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, not a terrible person. A good goaltender who showed poise in a pressure cooker situation; maybe a good family guy as well, but he made an absolute dcikhead move by putting his teaparty politics ahead of his team.

BTW, "douchebaggery" was a shared characteristic for both teams in the SCF that year. Hard to see that with your bruin-coloured glasses on, though.

Actually, no it wasnt. Scores of NHLers took time off from the golf course to comment on how terrible it was to see the Canucks have success. You'd think if the Bruins were really as over the line with their goonery as Vancouver fans and talking heads alleged, there's be plenty of the same directed their way. Nada. But of course, I'm sure you know better than guys that play in the league...

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, no it wasnt. Scores of NHLers took time off from the golf course to comment on how terrible it was to see the Canucks have success. You'd think if the Bruins were really as over the line with their goonery as Vancouver fans and talking heads alleged, there's be plenty of the same directed their way. Nada. But of course, I'm sure you know better than guys that play in the league...

:yawn: can u please stop posting the same old :shite:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
mtkb may be a lot of things, but one thing I will never accuse him of is being objective...

...or of having a good grip on reality as far as it relates to the sport of hockey. However, he is not be castigated, but pitied; for he does not know any better.:yawn:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0