Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014/2015 BC Soccer Player of the Year

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Posted right after I started this thread:

Who is this clown?

Come on Regs he's a great player and congrats to him but we played them 4 times and he played more then 45minutes once. I think he battled an injury for a good chunk of the season. How is this award really established?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Catching up on some reading... apparently nothing is right unless you win it...

Congratulations @gametime as well as Andy Pinter for Official of the year. No one from ND refs right? Is that one okay?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to @gametime !

Is this a first for a FVSL player? Not TTPing here, really would like to know!
Yes it is, and the "league" is thrilled that he won.

I'm not sure he likes that fact hes now in a category with Christine Sinclair and Brintnay Timko, but that Simon Heald kid was pretty damn good. :)

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothing against Robbie but I think Mohammad habib would've(should've) won it for Chile for his performances through chiles cup run... Who picks this award and what's the criteria ?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Catching up on some reading... apparently nothing is right unless you win it...

Congratulations @gametime as well as Andy Pinter for Official of the year. No one from ND refs right? Is that one okay?

Actually Andy basically plays on our team so that one we accept. Sorry KNVB the way in which decisions are made should never be questioned.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Actually Andy basically plays on our team so that one we accept. Sorry KNVB the way in which decisions are made should never be questioned.
Sounds like you were paying off the Official of the Year, what's with that?

I've got news for you, moving from the FVSL to the VMSL and thinking you are going to be heard better by the executive there is craziness.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Yes it is, and the "league" is thrilled that he won.

I'm not sure he likes that fact hes now in a category with Christine Sinclair and Brintnay Timko, but that Simon Heald kid was pretty damn good. :)
@simon just won Masters and went to Disneyland. Where is @gametime going? Hay baling season coming up, ye haw.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like you were paying off the Official of the Year, what's with that?

I've got news for you, moving from the FVSL to the VMSL and thinking you are going to be heard better by the executive there is craziness.

I could honestly care less about the executive Regs. I play soccer for pleasure and pints. All the other nonsense I could do without.
for the most part people are doing the best they can I believe. If delta did or didn't move in the future it wouldn't be about the executive but about a group of young players wanting to play in a deeper premier league competitively. To be fair the executive was great to delta this season as far as I'm concerned. All we've ever pushed for is better on every level, our own conduct included.

simon

Aug 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
@simon just won Masters and went to Disneyland. Where is @gametime going? Hay baling season coming up, ye haw.

It has always been my understanding that when you win Provincials you go to Disneyland

59845469.jpg

gametime

Oct 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think some of the people responsible for picking me must have been in attendance at fvsl awards night when I cleaned house in the toonie toss. Definitely my most dominant showing of athleticism over the season.

But in reality it is pretty cool to be selected. Didn't see it coming, didn't even know I would be in the running. This is probably the worst thing that could happen for anyone who has to deal with me.

Celebration destination: unknown yet but I'll probably end up hospitalized nearby with some sort of injury.

And yes @Regs the trip will have to wait till after hayin season.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is proves that the fvsl is still the best league around."haters don't really hate you. In fact, they hate themselves, because you're a reflection of what they wish to be" -Google Images
Haters-Gonna-Hate.jgp_.jpg
The valley train just keeps rolling.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0