Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 BC Senior Girls High School Soccer

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's it going to take for the people tasked with assigning officials to get rid of this jackass once and for all?

I've seen him do a great job, but sadly more often then not he ultimately ends up being the centre of attention, as if he's Eastern Europe's Footballing gift to Canada.

It's one thing for his antics to bubble up in Men's Leagues and such but quite another for the BC Highschool Gals to have this sort of crap go on.

DeltaDad

May 31, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
At the start of the game,in a totally classy move, the SDSS coaches sent their graduating girls (5 or 6) to take the final coin toss of their High School years. What a nice gesture, truly in the spirit of High School Sports. Memorable for all of the Classs of 2014. In a move that truly defines the lack of judgement,lack of class and incredible shortsitedness of what High School soccer is all about , this referee sent away half the girls insisting there were too many. Words such as pathetic, incredible, and sad come to mind as I try to describe his actions.What possible rationale could justify this action? Indeed he should never be involved at this level again. His actions demonstrate he is clearly at odds with what the sport for these kids should be about.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually his exact words were.."We only need one captain here the rest of you go back." The man is someone who I really don't like. He holds grudges and that's the end of the story with him. I hope I never see him again. I hope I never have him again as a ref. I have no time for someone like him.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wonder what could be influencing said official's constant appointment in ...ahem VMSL games....ahem High School games?? What is the common denominator??? Why do certain officials with EXTREMELY dubious track records get the appointments they do??? Would make for an interesting "tell all" from someone who used to be on the inside and isn't anymore........:smug:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0