Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Vancouver Whitecaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm thinking of a D$ symbol shaved on the side of my head, actually.

Oh, and ThRob, you know my hair is anything but Hurtado. Far from Hurtado.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
In my opinion Hurtado and his friends need a normal haircut till they prove that they have what it takes to bring the Caps up to playoff spot.
Very childish when it comes to haircuts. Some times he is so full of hot air that I think he will go with the wind.
If Caps miss the playoffs wind just might take him down south some place. Young man needs to score few goals soon or it is all over.
See I would send one or two of them to third div in UK just to prove the point. Buy one or tow Irish kids with hart to score some goals.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even if Hurtado scores 3 bikes in one game his time should be up, same with mattocks, they have no place here. This is supposed to be "pro soccer" and just good athletes should not be playing "pro soccer". If kids in the FVSL know how to mark the fast guy with pace and little skill, so do the pro's. How the management can't figure it out is beyond me. Robinson started off good, but now is just like every other coach we get. We need a technical director, get bobby out, he can be the face of the club, he is good for a face but not for decisions. Its not like this is a broke club, we have the funds, time to use them.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ummm....Tece? It has been established that 'Hurtado' is an adjective.

ad·jec·tive: a word or phrase naming an attribute, added to or grammatically related to a noun to modify or describe it.

Synonym to 'Hurtado': terrible.

Antonym to 'Hurtado': Dude'shair

I.e.: "Mattocks was 'hurtado' last night. Maybe if he could score a hat trick of bikes in one game, he'd be dude'shair, but he's not."

Hurtado.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk off, Trece, I'm too busy to be grammar policed by someone I've already grammar policed to.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
East side guys drink beer and roch what grammar are you talking about Dude. Trace has no time for grammar. Keep them eyes open for them mad guys fro far east. All as one no fighting now.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Berga now you know why they loose. Only if the big guy from the back comes up on set plays that Caps get to a crosses. The kids they have up front have got no clue how to head a ball or when to make a run. With haircuts like that they belong to travelling clowns. Selgato is on the bench the only guy with size. Coach does very little to improve his team chances to make the playoffs.
I guess there is always a chance next year.
Changing coaches every year stops the kids from development. Selgato should get five six goals a year just from the crosses. I just think Robbo does not like the young man. Yet he is more capable as a player than the half of the team out there. If the club stay with left D they have now team will not make the plaoffs for few years. He kills the team with turn overs and bad marking.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I tend to use the word "HURTADO" as a verb.

Like to describe one of Dudes' shots on net.

You fackin hurtadoed it.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or like this:

Dude's shooting percentage is positively Dude'shair when compared to Utah's. Three words: hur-ta-do.

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Selgato is on the bench the only guy with size. Coach does very little to improve his team chances to make the playoffs.
Selgato should get five six goals a year just from the crosses. I just think Robbo does not like the young man.

I think there is more than one problem - this is rubbing a number of the staff the wrong way and another incident in training this week didn't help his cause. Take a read of Weber's article - I'm not at all close to the situation but the way he is writing, it seems to be a pattern.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, playing Devil’s advocate here…

But the player has a mean streak, is big, has shown to have more skills than either Hurtado or Mattocks, actually does have pace (though isn’t a track star), is clearly competitive, AND the Caps are looking for something different from their strikers…no?

FFS, the way I see it, how can they even consider starting either Hurtado or Mattocks this weekend? It has to be Manneh and ___. Why not Salgado at this point? Because he got heated in training? So what.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, playing Devil’s advocate here…

But the player has a mean streak, is big, has shown to have more skills than either Hurtado or Mattocks, actually does have pace (though isn’t a track star), is clearly competitive, AND the Caps are looking for something different from their strikers…no?

FFS, the way I see it, how can they even consider starting either Hurtado or Mattocks this weekend? It has to be Manneh and ___. Why not Salgado at this point? Because he got heated in training? So what.

Yes. Unless, he is a complete ass, and has pissed too many off, start Salgado!! Even if has, start Salgado and let him play the WHOLE game. No matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0