Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2015/216 Presidents Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bopalicious

Feb 29, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
More rowdies!! Had to see for myself what the TTP nerds had to say about us. It's hilarious that we garner so much attention from you dudes who appear to feel like you are better men than us in every way! Class, soccer skill, choice of avatar.. blah blah blah.. All I see is jealousy to be honest.. No tighter team in this league and that's a fact! Hence the emotion on the field and off. It's awesome to feel this hate! Rowdies don't give a fcuk boys get that through your heads. Bunch of fcuking zeeks... Btw I'm #56, the fat, old, ruggedly handsome D man who doesn't play a lot. Friends call me Bop, you guys can call me sir.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, if this isn't motivation for all the Dynamo who "read" ttp to get typing I don't know what is?
Nice to see so many new guys on here stirring the water. Regs just got an offer from Facebook for ttp because of all the traffic in this thread.

There have been more posts today then those cnuts in the entire pak cup thread.

In div 2, and what I know of other divisions, there has not been the same team of guys under the same "Dynamo" together for as long as us. So, hold your smoke for a second there bop. If I can lose a tire or two over the summer our teams will get well acquainted next season. Unless someone offers us promotion tbl o_O.

Rowdy69

Feb 29, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
No tighter team in this league....
What?? No tighter than Simers ass??
Hey first time, long time i just wanted to say that it takes guts to put your self out there like sim did just let him express himself. Its 2016 man grow up

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey first time, long time i just wanted to say that it takes guts to put your self out there like sim did just let him express himself. Its 2016 man grow up
Come on, I am sure he is used to putting photos of his ass online all the time. If he truly wanted to express himself he should have put a face to that fine booty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0