Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 Blockbuster vs Rogers Video B Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

What's your Provincial Cup Ice Cream

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Irish goalie needs to get some reaction, watched both goals with out even flinching, last two goals on the videos were fine strikes however. Love the coverage, nice work!!

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
First goal looked weak! The keepers reaction says it all.haha

Not a PK at 40seconds?

Couple of nice shots for goals by both squads after. Looked like a decent game actually. Nice work @GoF

GoF

Apr 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah they didn't. Was a young guy. Richmond's second goal (not on video) happened so quick I don't think he saw what happened. They hit the byeline cut it back and the player threw his head at it from close range and keeper didn't move.

Sep 29, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saw the same match at The oval last night .It was a fairly one sided match.Red team carried most of the play in the 1st half.The white team woke up very late and plaid catch up all night. Give credit to the red team for coming back and defending so well along with luck won them the game. A young reffing team. Very surprised to not see a yellow card come out of the pocket on a few occasions.2 cleats up sliding towards to ball & oh......... all player and no card no nothing but players pissed off ready to punch out each others lights........Last goal was clinical....top of the 18 dippsy doodle beat defender and beat goalie short side.....The better team won this game on this night....

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
And from the BC Soccer website..

Apr 23 03:00PM Vic West Casuals (VISL) 1 PMO Titans (FVSL) 3 Hampton
Apr 23 04:00PM Impero Calcio (BMSA) 2 GN Sporting Club (VMSL) 1 Burnaby Lake #4
Apr 23 04:00PM Snipers FC (VMSL) 1 Saanich Fusion Harris Dodge (VISL) 0 Point Grey Turf

No Campo vs All Blacks result as of yet.

SoccercoachBC

Aug 7, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
As you know @Soccer Coach has been banned from the site. For some people is hard to handle the truth or have little tolerance for different points of view. In any case, this was forwarded to you guys from our infamous character in cyber-exile:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
@lego3, pre-game banter was going to be good, but I could not post anything since I have been banned. You missed some interesting posts that would have made the game more interesting. I will post more detailed game report in the usual psychedelic style that brings strong emotions to the readers. For now,

With only eleven players (sometimes only 10 on the field), Campo managed to pull one more time a underdog story. Campo players had a heroic performance and subdued Richmond All Blacks to a crushing 6-1 defeat.

The team was missing 6 regular starters, so we have to invite players who had not play for the team for several months. They did an excellent job and put their heart on the field. With simple and humble futbol, the Richmond team has been left baffled and confused.

Referees did very well. Maynor, the central referee had a good performance. Perhaps even lenient with Richmond as they left two of our players out of the game with their rough play.

Richmond All Blacks is not a bad team. They have two really creative players in the midfield. They also have good forwards and disciplined defense. Their goal was very good. Actually not set piece or non-sense kick and run. It was well played combination that beat our defense. Perhaps the first time I see our defense completely beaten. Not even Burnaby Athletic managed to score such a nice goal on our team.

However, simple and clean technical futbol can any time beat good team and players on a good day.
In case, @lego3 is still wondering how this humiliating defeat occurred:

Richmond is a very strong and tall team, but a team of much more shorter and light players gave them a dance on the field today. Which is in line, with our premise that good soccer players do not require to be athletic.

I hope that lobster tastes good after receiving all this goals (the biggest crush in the history of your club?).
I am enjoying "mis humildes pupusas y taquitos". I bet that today they taste way better than your lobster.
You can find me dancing in the club until the early hours of the morning.

--------------------------------------
Okey, here you have it. Do not be to hard on @Soccer Coach. Do not take him too seriously.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As you know @Soccer Coach has been banned from the site. For some people is hard to handle the truth or have little tolerance for different points of view. In any case, this was forwarded to you guys from our infamous character in cyber-exile:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
@lego3, pre-game banter was going to be good, but I could not post anything since I have been banned. You missed some interesting posts that would have made the game more interesting. I will post more detailed game report in the usual psychedelic style that brings strong emotions to the readers. For now,

With only eleven players (sometimes only 10 on the field), Campo managed to pull one more time a underdog story. Campo players had a heroic performance and subdued Richmond All Blacks to a crushing 6-1 defeat.

The team was missing 6 regular starters, so we have to invite players who had not play for the team for several months. They did an excellent job and put their heart on the field. With simple and humble futbol, the Richmond team has been left baffled and confused.

Referees did very well. Maynor, the central referee had a good performance. Perhaps even lenient with Richmond as they left two of our players out of the game with their rough play.

Richmond All Blacks is not a bad team. They have two really creative players in the midfield. They also have good forwards and disciplined defense. Their goal was very good. Actually not set piece or non-sense kick and run. It was well played combination that beat our defense. Perhaps the first time I see our defense completely beaten. Not even Burnaby Athletic managed to score such a nice goal on our team.

However, simple and clean technical futbol can any time beat good team and players on a good day.
In case, @lego3 is still wondering how this humiliating defeat occurred:

Richmond is a very strong and tall team, but a team of much more shorter and light players gave them a dance on the field today. Which is in line, with our premise that good soccer players do not require to be athletic.

I hope that lobster tastes good after receiving all this goals (the biggest crush in the history of your club?).
I am enjoying "mis humildes pupusas y taquitos". I bet that today they taste way better than your lobster.
You can find me dancing in the club until the early hours of the morning.

--------------------------------------
Okey, here you have it. Do not be to hard on @Soccer Coach. Do not take him too seriously.

Tell your buddy if he trys to create any further new accounts today, the timeout will be permanent.

Off to investigate and account or 2

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any other accounts I need to delete?

Does anyone really need to see this jackass back on the site ever?

MasterTATA

Aug 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any other accounts I need to delete?

Does anyone really need to see this jackass back on the site ever?

Wow I couldn't hide my disappointment to read this, I personally would like to see him back for few different reasons:

a) It is better for the site and our league as his views create more excitement, traffic and hot heated discussions which I believe makes it really interesting to follow.
b) We should all be able to tolerate different points of views and opinions. I certainly promote freedom of speech otherwise we should just apply to move to Saudi Arabia lol
c) Just see how many ppl have posted and asked for his banters since his suspension. That should tell you there is a hate-love relation going on here which I think fits this site perfectly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0