Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2018 BC Mens Provincial A Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly your guys infatuation with this transfer shite is unreal. The women bathroom doors at all your jobs are closed tight with you all in the stalls with your best gf and tissues. It's sickening. Incase we forgot langley plays inter( check). And surrey surrey. After downing delta I'm gonna give inter the check in this one and can u really go against the tigers. Hopefully langley can knock them off and keep a valley team in it as delta just couldnt squeek it out last week

im a large ill take a dude saved langley tshirt as well more of a k wilson fan but ill settle

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Done. I'll throw in a "I wash my package with Dude" shower scrubby, signed, because you ordered today.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That would be epic! Haha...maybe...for real. Too good. If 25 guys commit to paying $100.00 each, all proceeds going to Canadian cancer Society, I'll do it. Cheap as shite shirt, will have "Dude Saved Langley United" on the front, a quote from Mike Wagner saying "It's True", disclaimer saying "May or may not be true", and Fcuk Cancer on the back. Less than $100.00, not enough proceeds to make it worth the time.

We'll even get @knvb to make them, bringing the love circle full circle.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly your guys infatuation with this transfer shite is unreal. The women bathroom doors at all your jobs are closed tight with you all in the stalls with your best gf and tissues. It's sickening. Incase we forgot langley plays inter( check). And surrey surrey. After downing delta I'm gonna give inter the check in this one and can u really go against the tigers. Hopefully langley can knock them off and keep a valley team in it as delta just couldnt squeek it out last week

im a large ill take a dude saved langley tshirt as well more of a k wilson fan but ill settle
If not they can always protest

Crazy-K

Feb 22, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting stuff guys

Inter with a 2-0 win tonight

Rovers 3-1 over cowichan

Good luck to all teams hopefully no more protests beat the team on the field

Nov 13, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 2 “the italians” 1 at the half. Langley the better squad with possession about 50/50. Both keepers playing strong with huge saves from great strikes. Inter doing a lot of whining as usual. Do i smell a protest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0