Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2021/2022 - Saudis Invade Kuwait

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Tigers looked terrible. Whitecaps went down a man and still looked more dangerous and bossed possession. #30 for the caps is a good player. Apparently he has made a couple of senior appearances. Good quality broadcast.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tigers looked terrible. Whitecaps went down a man and still looked more dangerous and bossed possession. #30 for the caps is a good player. Apparently he has made a couple of senior appearances. Good quality broadcast.
Only watched 5 minutes, will take your word for it. Did see the Tiger's goal...the keeper bottled that one big time. From what I saw (5 minutes, 3 seconds), I expected a way better squad for the Caps than that, if this is supposed to be their U-23 "second" team. Except for #30 Alphabetsoupname. WTF did he do or say to the manager to get sent down? Also, you'd hope Daso would have impressed uppon his son the importance of ditching the greasy salad. Poor kid looks exactly like him.

Really wanted to see the video quality...really good!

It will be cool to be able to watch any matches this year. Hopefully the quality of the play is worth the while.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Small GIF by memecandy

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
interesting decision from the valley. A lot will argue these academies are the future of development. Way less politics and overhead like a club. 3/4 of me thinks the valley looks in the worst shape it’s ever been and 1/4 thinks this may be a good direction.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it sucks.
There is no history and no future for any of those teams. They will be gone from the division as fast as they came in...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The way I see it, both leagues are fcuked. Maybe the FVSL is undergoing a transformation, I dunno. Maybe they are onto something. But….losing Coastal hurts a lot. Surrey United is a shell of what it once was. Langley, no idea. I go back to using ones assets well. End of day, “we” are doing a shite job using assets and infrastructure already in place to help develop players.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
The way I see it, both leagues are fcuked. Maybe the FVSL is undergoing a transformation, I dunno. Maybe they are onto something. But….losing Coastal hurts a lot. Surrey United is a shell of what it once was. Langley, no idea. I go back to using ones assets well. End of day, “we” are doing a shite job using assets and infrastructure already in place to help develop players.
So you've covered FVSL.

Please elaborate on how VMSL is "fcuked".

Unless you were referring to VISL, who look set to have 11 teams (plus a bye) in their top Division and only 8 in their n XT Div.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So you've covered FVSL.

Please elaborate on how VMSL is "fcuked".

Unless you were referring to VISL, who look set to have 11 teams (plus a bye) in their top Division and only 8 in their n XT Div.
Relegation means nothing. There is no way Coastal should have been able to kite straight into Premier. The whole “merging” and buying of spots has made it a joke. Almost as much as the FVSL with adding several new Premier clubs in the last few years.

Almost but still 2nd place.

And, it’s as fcuked as the FVSL is in the sense that the idiocy in not having one league is obvious. That said, if a merger meant working with Big Bag, then I’d be avoiding at all costs, too.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All that said, I find myself way more in lock-step with @utah . In the matter of a few years, the league has managed to encourage good premier clubs to either fold or leave altogether. It’s sad.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
As I understand it there's two reasons why there's not one league:

#1 The bullshite power tripping politics between those in charge of the leagues.

#2 Teams don't want to go to Abbotsford, Aldergrove and Chilliwack.

Maybe that's slowly starting to change. Who knows?

FYI re Coastal: My understanding is that they would only move to VMSL if they could be Premier. Apparently they contacted VMSL in May (or thereabouts) and were given VMSL's standard answer that "NEW" teams start in Div. 3.

Then VMSL stepped back and decided they needed to allow "top tier" teams that wanted to join an avenue to skip some rungs on the ladder. Rino's and Mills haven't been in great terms since the ITC incident a few years back. After the split from Dr. Mohammed and his Saudi bank role Rino's felt their days in Prem were numbered. As a chance to throw a big middle finger to the FVSL they offered Coastal a path to Prem.

And so a star was born...

Side note - if you fancy a fun read check out FC Tigers Twitter rant response to the post from BC Soccer Rumours on Friday that @Regs posted above. Too good !

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As I understand it there's two reasons why there's not one league:

#1 The bullshite power tripping politics between those in charge of the leagues.

#2 Teams don't want to go to Abbotsford, Aldergrove and Chilliwack.

Maybe that's slowly starting to change. Who knows?

FYI re Coastal: My understanding is that they would only move to VMSL if they could be Premier. Apparently they contacted VMSL in May (or thereabouts) and were given VMSL's standard answer that "NEW" teams start in Div. 3.

Then VMSL stepped back and decided they needed to allow "top tier" teams that wanted to join an avenue to skip some rungs on the ladder. Rino's and Mills haven't been in great terms since the ITC incident a few years back. After the split from Dr. Mohammed and his Saudi bank role Rino's felt their days in Prem were numbered. As a chance to throw a big middle finger to the FVSL they offered Coastal a path to Prem.

And so a star was born...

Side note - if you fancy a fun read check out FC Tigers Twitter rant response to the post from BC Soccer Rumours on Friday that @Regs posted above. Too good !
Ummmm….yeah. Saw that. lol

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0