Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2022 WC Qualifying

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It’s a win/win. She’ll probably beat the shite out of him, and these days he needs a good humbling.

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think they've been reading the headlines and were playing to over confident to start. Much better second half I thought. Herdman must have laid into the at the half. On to Sunday and with the US drawing tonight it means a bit more now. I can see the same 11 starting. And to add to it my kid is up from Seattle for the first time in 19 months. Will see what type of wager she brings to the table.
Enjoy your family time, been awhile. My daughter is stuck in England for last 18 months.. But somehow managing to travel Europe...

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enjoy your family time, been awhile. My daughter is stuck in England for last 18 months.. But somehow managing to travel Europe...

Thanks pal.
Thanks pal. It'd been tough. Alot of emotion when her car crossed the border. I won't forget it.Hope you get the same experience soon.

Nothing can replace a cold one and observing the interaction of your kids bonding. Age range 3 - 21.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where did you get the ball? Third world country.

Good to see family get back together even if we their father is a a few bricks short of a full load.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where did you get the ball? Third world country.

Good to see family get back together even if we their father is a a few bricks short of a full load.

Well if you really wanna know , I lost my other dog to brain disease at 3 yrs old last year. I had to put him down myself. He's actually buried in one of the pics I up loaded. That's his ball. :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks pal.

Thanks pal. It'd been tough. Alot of emotion when her car crossed the border. I won't forget it.Hope you get the same experience soon.

Nothing can replace a cold one and observing the interaction of your kids bonding. Age range 3 - 21.
Awesome, glad you enjoyed it........Dec 7th...cant wait.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I honestly think it comes down to our big players. If we can score goals, we can beat anybody. Assuming Phonzie, David, Larin, et al are in the lineup, this is a game, IMO, where they have to steal it for us. For all their lively play and ambition going forward against Honduras they couldn't get the ball over the line, save for the penalty.

The US will be very motivated coming home after their draw in San Salvador. I'm looking forward to a cracker!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I honestly think it comes down to our big players. If we can score goals, we can beat anybody. Assuming Phonzie, David, Larin, et al are in the lineup, this is a game, IMO, where they have to steal it for us. For all their lively play and ambition going forward against Honduras they couldn't get the ball over the line, save for the penalty.

The US will be very motivated coming home after their draw in San Salvador. I'm looking forward to a cracker!
So 2-1 Canada, right? Right?

season 3 GIF

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-1 US... time for a dose of reality; good enough to make the Hex but at this point that's as far as she goes... hope I'm wrong but the US at home is a tall order...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0