Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

4th Annual Kelly O's/ Sean Murphy Memorial Golf Tournament

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
4th Annual Kelly O's/ Sean Murphy Memorial Golf Tournament

It is a shot gun start this year at Surrey Golf Course starting at noon on Thursday, Sept. 9th.

We have gone from 40 golfers the first year to over 100 this year. The cost is $90 which includes golf, all your meals, complimentary beverages on the course, prize for each golfer, a shot a hole in one & a chance to knock off the 2 time champions whom that shady "Coach" is a part of.

Most importantly $10.00 of the fee goes to a scholarship fund set up in Sean's name that best exemplifies Sean's traits. We have members of Sean's family and close friends, players all through the Vancouver and Fraser Valley leagues and local business people that all participate. A great cause, a great time & a great way to start the new football season.

Call Steve at Kelly O's at 582-6446 or E-mail him at kobsurrey@shaw.ca for all information

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One week tommorow til the Sean Murphy memorial Torni!
Peg has two foursomes and the Rangers have 6 foursomes as of last night.
Anyone who has not been in this tourni and loves golf should come on out and have a fricken blast out there!
Their are spots for individuals to hook up with a few other teams, as is there room for about 6 other foursomes.
This is a shotgun start and I have it on good authority that the course is going to loaded with a bunch of stunning ladies on certain holes.
Silver Fox, Pasqua,and myself are going for the ThreePeat this year, and now that we are playing out in Surrey the home field advantage is definatley going our way.
The total number of players is over a hundred this year and this means we can raise some good money in memory of our dear old friend Murph.
Anyone can enter so please sign up today and come out for a day of laughs and good times.
KNVB, Yoda, Sliver, I know you boys can play ?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach, talked to Guinness about it yesterday and I can't get the time off "work" or you know I would. Good luck and this is a great thing you guys are doing.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0