Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

7 a side tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone need a pylon??? I'm down to play. And there was a shite mix they say registered with the team but don't follow it.

From Thomas Mills:

NOTE: For the 7 A Side Tournament the important part is that we have registered players from the FVSL on the teams ONLY. so must just be registered with the league.
looks like acbc will be putting in one team then.....probably with their 'A' players....not so fun for whoever will be playing them.........

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dont worry Jimmy were bringing our div 2 team...dont want any injuries for the A Provincials

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
So hold on... If we put in a team we could draw from prem, div1 and div2? If thats the case then I'm sure we could get enough players. The only reason we didn't sign up is because We could only get 7 committed guys from the div2s.

Too late to sign up now tho?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
junction said:
So hold on... If we put in a team we could draw from prem, div1 and div2? If thats the case then I'm sure we could get enough players. The only reason we didn't sign up is because We could only get 7 committed guys from the div2s.

Too late to sign up now tho?
Ya man they weren't very clear about that from the start I'm sure If the league said only registered FVSL players then there would be more teams...

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought 10 teams applied according to the website.

Anyways, who are the 8 teams? and can any players in the FVSL sign with these 8 teams for the 7 on 7 tourney?

Thanks Mr.Cloughie :D

I would have a couple guys but that includes myself that would be into playing. I will be there no matter what. But remember I weight a half ton.hahahaha Any player registered can play on any team.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
don't know if any one has noticed on the schedule page it says the 7s will be on turf....should be even faster ....

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alrighty, here are the groups for the 7 on 7:

Group A: BC United, ACBC, Surrey Coyotes, and Surrey Bullets

Group B: Aldergrove Players, GEU Pumas, North Coquitlam United, Peace Arch United Div.1

Each game is 25 minutes, 12.5 minutes per half.
Subs on the fly

Anyone registered in the FVSL in any Division can play on any of the teams as well.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
where did you get that info and what time do we start and whats the rest of the rules ,and,and,and...lol dont tease us

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
where did you get that info and what time do we start and whats the rest of the rules ,and,and,and...lol dont tease us

Check your e-mail.

Group A BC United; Athletic Club BC; Surrey Coyotes; Surrey Bullets;

Game 1 10am BC United vs. Athletic Club BC TURF #9
Game 1 10am Surrey Coyotes vs. Surrey Bullets TURF #10

Game 2 11am Athletic Club BC vs. Surrey Coyotes TURF #9
Game 2 11am Surrey Bullets vs. BC United TURF #10

Game 3 12 Noon Athletic Club BC vs. Surrey Bullets TURF #9
Game 3 12 Noon BC United vs. Surrey Coyotes TURF #10

Group B Aldergrove Players; GEU Pumas; North Coquitlam Utd; Peace Arch Utd D1

Game 1 10.30am Aldergrove Players vs. GEU Pumas TURF #9
Game 1 10.30am North Coquitlam Utd vs. Peace Arch Utd D1 TURF #10

Game 2 11.30am GEU Pumas vs. North Coquitlam Utd TURF #9
Game 2 11.30am Peace Arch Utd D1 vs. Aldergrove Players TURF #10

Game 3 12.30pm GEU Pumas vs. Peace Arch Utd D1 TURF #9
Game 3 12.30pm Aldergrove Players vs. North Coquitlam Utd TURF #10

FINAL 1.30pm Winner Group A vs. Winner Group B TURF #9

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Turf if its raining.

5. All games are scheduled to be played on GRASS, weather permitting! (back up TURF fields have been reserved)
back up turf fields have been reserved for the FINALS of the different cups...otherwise the finals will all be played on grass and 7 a side will happen on turf. but if the weather is bad and they have to move the cup finals to the turf there will be no 7 a side? or will we be playing in the mud....

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
After being at South Surrey Athletic Park today for my girlfriends final it would have to take alot for them to not play on grass. The fields were horrible lucky for us ours was on the new turf field.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
After being at South Surrey Athletic Park today for my girlfriends final it would have to take alot for them to not play on grass. The fields were horrible lucky for us ours was on the new turf field.

jw is it embarassing that your gf's team gets to finals and you guys are lucky to win one game a year?:cool:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's odd, I got an e-mail from Thomas saying we were in???? Weird.

Just heard from TM, he missed our entry when setting up the schedule so it looks like someone else got our spot. I haven't heard officially but I assume we're out. Like Westcoast, will be there, but doing more drinking and less running now.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
jw is it embarassing that your gf's team gets to finals and you guys are lucky to win one game a year?:cool:

Not embarrassing at all. Lucky there were the Titans in our div. And we lost 1-0 and beat your team( sorry the Rams last year) so talking smack for a bad year is understandable. We have a good squad for summer, and will be doing something new in the winter. Good years happen and so do bad ones hope for your guys sake you don't have a bad one next year in Div.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0