Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A Night at the Races

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you are not interested in the Clubhouse I could reserve a few tables in the Homestretch, It is a great area along the front of
the grandstand. More of a bar type atmosphere. I think you would enjoy that if dinner is not a major part of your evening.

We do have food up there, it just hamburgers and sandwiches etc.

Let me know if you are interested soon as the tables book fast.
If you would like to purchase a blanket I will need to have that paid for before I order it.

I will see about the group name today it is probably ok.

Look forward to hearing from you
Sharalyn

I think this sounds like the plan. We don't need to wasted $25 on a buffet when we could spend that money on the horses and beer. Shall I book for 16 ? Please let me know as soon as possible gentlemen because I have to let her know a.s.a.p. Hamburgers and sandwiches will suffice under the circumstances. They will just be thrown up on to the track anyway. :eek:

Please, let's have some input.

Captain

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
book it

I agree what do we need a buffet for when there are burgers!! Can't go wrong with burgers. More money for me to play with. you should probably just book for 15 1\2 because the chances of Hos lasting more than 1\2 the night are slim and none.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: I like this one...

Originally posted by Reccos
at Fraser Downs (now run by Chuck Keeling - former Surrey youth soccer player).

and Clan JV player. With a few people knowing him, myself included, should we expect or request some VIP treatment?:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gentlemen,

Can I have a definite YES or NO please regarding a Night at the Races on October 26th? So far, from interpreting the posts, I think the following people are a yes.........

Captain Shamrock
KNVB
Regs
Jinky
5BigToes
Ballbaby
Reccos
TheRob
Parkhead
DudeWhere'smyPint
CDK - Croatian Sensation
HOS- You can call me Bindy Johnson

If I have not included your name, please post a.s.a.p. because we have to book some space as well as get a race named after us. The Blanket looks like it is a go too. Please let me know, so I can make the phone call.

I would like to see a few APNA's(sp?) too. Yowen and Hard Ballz said they might be interested, as long as they weren't playing on Sunday. According to the excellent site, you are playing Barney's Army on Saturday and we are fcuking playing Norvan on SUNDAY. Cnuts. So much for a repeat of my last trip to the track. I might have to act responsibly now......:confused:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will have a guaranteed winner......

One Dart,

I will pick at LEAST one solid winner on the card.......I will buy all TTPers a drink if I don't come up with at least ONE solid winner.

Updated list:

Captain Shamrock
KNVB
Regs
Jinky
5BigToes
Ballbaby
Reccos
TheRob
Parkhead
DudeWhere'smyPint
CDK - Croatian Sensation
One Dart

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Confirmed.

I play Sunday as well, so.....and I'm going to regret this..... but I can drive. Have we determined if it's Clover hoof or Hastings?

I'll still take the Captain's free round when he ends up flat on his face though. ;)

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In.

Hammerhead has convinced me that this might be a fun event...

So, we're both in.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New list.......

Captain Shamrock
KNVB
Regs
Jinky
5BigToes
Ballbaby
Reccos
Hammerhead
Parkhead
Kurgan
CDK - Croatian Sensation

Gentlemen, I need to know by Friday, so we can book our two weeks in advance. How about some of the Richmond United crew? :) Ginger/Willy/SFranks/John/Mackers/Wally?

Captain

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF

How did I get uninvited? Did I offend you Tilly? Have the cheap shots in the dart thread gotten to you? Say it ain't so.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will say it.....

One Dart,

IT AIN'T SO ! I can't believe I missed the number one ranked darts' player. :rolleyes: Here is the new updated list.

Everyone above except for

ONE DART

Things are looking good, gentlemen. Let's hear from the rest of you. TWENTY would be a super number.......

Captain

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
would love to come........

Is the Gaffa going? If so, keep your mobiles tucked safely away when he starts crapping on about his mate at the geegees in Hong Kong and about how he can ring him up for some locks on the H.K. track.

His source provided us with massive profits last time at Cloverdale.
:rolleyes:

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

Cant speak for the rest of the RUFC lads but would love to be there if it weren't for the fact we have Deep Cove the following day and I am not the type of person to come out and only have a couple :D

Enjoy yourselves.....

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Same ...

Sorry Capt,

Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat as young Ginger. Hopefully there's a next time.

Willy McPony

PS - Ginj, wtf are you doing posting at that time? :(

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Er...Fasty, old friend,

I believe my tip on Pistnbroke came in at 17/1. Just cos none of us (including me) failed to bet on the 3 legged wonder beast was not my fault. By this time I was just too pissed to get to the wicket. And yes thats exactly who my pal in Honkers would have tipped. He told me so the next day. My presence at this years event is at present 50/50 due to a previous engagement at which I am expected. Stay tuned.:rolleyes:

Also, we've heard nothing of the LONDON HIBS this year. Why?

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Lads maybe next one

I unfortunatley can't go I was looking at my schedule last night and noticed that I have a Halloween Dance that night for our club, is one of the few chances we get to pay back the club for what they do for us.

Looks like a blast,I am in Next time as long as it doesn't comflict with my studies.

Cheers
JB

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat as young Ginger. Hopefully there's a next time

What is the problem? Do you guys actually think you have a chance at promotion? :D It's only Deep Cove. They only have two wins, which happens to be ONE more than we have. :) Suck it up, come out, bet on a few races, and have two beers. That is what I'm going to do...........:wa: :wa:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0